Israel's supposed racism.

This thread is almost three years old. The window for me to change its title is long gone.

Now you're the one who is acting fucking silly, little girl.
You can message a mod and explain that you hsve learned much in the last few weeks and you wish to change the title to:
The zionist regime is racist and there are many laws in Israel that show this.

"I [sic] ...can no longer claim to post honestly". Laughable.

Instead of continuing to ask perhaps a thread derailing question that you have sidestepped without a clear answer in your other thread; I'll ask it here.

You claim that Israel is a racist Nation. You have made claims here in this thread to the point that you accuse Israel of being a white supremeist Nation. Meaning that they only discriminate, according to you in this thread against dark skin people.

So why do they bother with your hero, the blond haired almost blue eyed, white beautiful teenager?

I mean, if Israel is a total white supremecist racist apartheid Nation, wouldn't she just be given a pass?

I thought you were putting me on ignore as you are blowing gaskets. It's sad to watch. Now you are asking THE IDENTICAL QUESTION TO THE ONE THAT WAS ANSWERED ON THE OTHER THREAD.

Why did Hitler have over 100,000 Jewish soldiers? Racist psychopaths generally don't make much sense.

Forum List

Back