"Israel's New Generation of Racists"

you guys are inflaming my curiosity-----palwatch palwatch palwatch........

Racism is racism, Z's.

Does anyone have specific observations about those in Israel who chime "Its our country. Arabs don't belong here."

Or how about the attack on the children who spoke Arabic on an Egged bus? Why is speaking Arabic viewed as a challenge to Israel?

The images of ben Laden obviously don't belong in this thread.

Of course pix of OBL belong in this thread!

Bin Laden said the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians was obviously religion based. Just as his war against America and Israel and the West was Jihadist in nature.

I am sure you can tell a hate site.
You are under no illusions that Palwatch is engaging in objective journalism.
Any author who displays contempt for his/her subject matter should be dismissed instantly.
They're up to no good and just trying to deceive the innocent and create hate.

Racism is racism, Z's.

Does anyone have specific observations about those in Israel who chime "Its our country. Arabs don't belong here."

Or how about the attack on the children who spoke Arabic on an Egged bus? Why is speaking Arabic viewed as a challenge to Israel?

Bin Laden said the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians was obviously religion based. Just as his war against America and Israel and the West was Jihadist in nature.

Not everyone who who said something about the conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians belongs on this forum. ben Laden was not a Palestinian, al-Qaeda was not a Palestinian org.

...I don't think very many people could fail to understand that website has a very hostile ax to grind, even if they can't see the fraud and phony 'journalism' involved...
You keep talking about 'fraud' and 'phony journalism', but you've yet to show us an objective third-party analysis condemning them in that fashion.

I don't know a damned thing about PalWatch, but I know that if it bothers you, that it has to be a good thing.

Anyone interested in learning more can begin with the obligatory Wiki...

Palestinian Media Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's founder and director, Itamar Marcus...

Itamar Marcus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...has testified before the US Congress regarding hate-mongering served-up over a Palestinian media supported in part by US tax dollars...

...and the US Liberal's favorite news-rag... HuffPo... carried an excellent op-ed piece by a well-respected British Muslim female physician and professional writer and world-traveler - Qanta Ahmed - about one of Marcus' presentations in 2011 in NYC...

Qanta Ahmed, MD: The Adventures of Itamar Marcus and the Hamas Bunny: Palestine at Play

...so, apparently, even HuffPo doesn't think too badly of the fellow or his watchdog group.

And folks can visit the website and make up their own minds...

Home Page|PMW

Personally, I see them as highly biased.

But that's OK; that's their job; and they make no pretense of objectivity.

And that's just fine, so long as they are telling and portraying the truth, when they serve-up those Palestinian Hate Videos.

You have shown us nothing from an objective, third-party source to discredit PalWatch nor its founder and director, so...

...More racism...
Only in your own mind.

Whatever in the world led you to believe that I disputed that Abbas said such a thing?

What Hamas does in the meantime, however, beyond Abbas' jurisdiction, is quite another matter.

A matter that Israel is taking into its own hands, as it slaughters Hamas fighters by the basketful.

I'll bet. Now. Trouble is, that offer has been off the table since 1967, due to the Arab's own foolishness and savagery. Actions have consequences. That goes for Palestinians, too.

Only in your own mind.

The deficiency(ies) in your education are for you to remedy.

...I think all those non-Zionist Jews and Israelis have a lot to say to you that you would do well to heed...
They will say and do what they must, and time will tell where the dominant perspective lies.

...Israel is not nearly monolithically Zionist to pull off what you would like.
That's the beauty of a democracy.

Unlike the military dictatorship extant in Gaza, and, to a lesser extent, in the West Bank.

I enjoyed your posts in the exchange I've quoted here.

So, I am adding this to your arsenal to use if/when you wish.

Amir Taheri: "Islam Is Incompatible With Democracy"

I believe that aenmity directed the above incomprehensible post
to me---(irosie) if she did---I never wrote "evil jewish music" either

as to "so if you actually believe Palwatch"-----I do not remember ever
accessing "palwatch" what is it about palwatch that is so interesting
to aenmity? "the Palestinians are laughing" ???? so??

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You wrote "evil Jew music" and now you're too embarrassed to ADMIT IT.

WTF?!
That's MY phrase, you senile old coot.
How could you forget it?
It was one of the first exchanges we had concerning one of your posted videos about how the bastard fuck-off Jew "Rothchilds" bought land from Arabs who evicted their fellow Arabs.
NOBODY ascribes my wit to someone else!

I am sorry independent------I assure you I HAD NO HAND in ascribing your
marvelous wit -------to my little puny self-----uhm ------evil jewish music---yes--
IT IS ALL YOURS --------so sublime---one of those I wish I had said that ----sort of
things

I am sure you can tell a hate site...
Indeed. And I am, at present, quite unconvinced that your perception is accurate.

...You are under no illusions that Palwatch is engaging in objective journalism...
Never thought they were. They're a purposed watchdog group, not a journalism concern.

...Any author who displays contempt for his/her subject matter should be dismissed instantly...
Only if the author fails to (a) disclose his/her bias or (b) commits fraud or fails to tell the truth.

...They're up to no good and just trying to deceive the innocent and create hate.
It would appear that their job is to call attention to Palestinian hate-mongering.

Calling-out Palestinian hate-mongering, rather than fomenting hate.

Informing and protecting the innocent, rather than trying to deceive or brainwash them.

Hell, I could be wrong - they haven't been on my scope, to any appreciable extent.

But what I'm seeing so far tells me that there is more accuracy than inaccuracy in my own first drive-by assessment of who and what they are.

I really don't have a dog in any fight over the validity of Palestinian Watch, so, I don't much care, one way or another.

Prove me wrong - using credible, objective, neutral third-party analysis, rather than emotional opinions that you're trying to pass off as fact.

If you can.

Last edited:
You are missing my point.

The contempt and hatefulness gives them away.
If you can't find any of that material on an independent website, or alternatively a Palestinian website, then it is evidently bogus.
Why would Palestinians print things that you say they do, and then hide them, hmmm?
So find it somewhere else. someplace non-Zionist, and I'll retract.
Otherwise I prefer to let Palestinians speak for themselves.

You frequently accuse me of posting Palestinian propaganda. Have i ever posted anything like what that site claims Palestinians say and do?

Last edited:
Racism is racism, Z's.

Not everyone who who said something about the conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians belongs on this forum. ben Laden was not a Palestinian, al-Qaeda was not a Palestinian org.

Sorry Maam, but that ship has sailed.

In other words it is too late to expect that tactic to work on U.S. Infidels.

We all know the issue is ONLY about making Islam dominant over all.

And that especially includes Islam's 3rd Holiest Place.

It's about Allah and the Prophet.

The Muslim Brotherhood is the foundation for al Qaeda, Hamas, Fatah, Hezboallah, the assassination of Sadat. The 9/11 attacks. The Shiite Muslim Islamic Revolution in Iran. The export of terrorism throughout the M.E. region into Iraq and Syria and elsewhere throughout the region.

It's ALL about Allah and the Prophet.

If you don't think bin Laden belongs in a discussion of Palestine, (depending on which aspect of OBL and/or Palestine we are focused on) I would question whether you are ready for an in-depth discussion of this subject.

You are missing my point. The contempt and hatefulness gives them away. If you can't find any of that material on an independent website, or alternatively a Palestinian website, then it is evidently bogus. Why would Palestinians print things that you say they do, and then hide them, hmmm? So find it somewhere else. someplace non-Zionist, and I'll retract. Otherwise I prefer to let Palestinians speak for themselves. You frequently accuse me of posting Palestinian propaganda. Have i ever posted anything like what that site claims Palestinians say and do?
We are not talking about things that Palestinians want known outside of their own circles.

We are talking about 'live TV' and recordings of intercepted signals.

If I was teaching my children to hate and kill, I almost certainly would not publish such materials on my own websites, in order to feed the grist mills of my adversaries.

As dense and thick-headed as the Palestinian Beehive Collective is, it's not sooooo stupid as to give that kind of evidence to its enemies, so...

Of COURSE you won't find that kind of crap on Palestinian websites...

Of COURSE you won't find Palestinians using that sort of propaganda, outside of their own circles...

As I said before...

If you can discredit Palestinian Watch or its founder/director, utilizing credible, objective, neutral third-party analysis, then, by all means, have at it...

Otherwise, the observation of 'Biased but telling the truth' will have to stand.

Racism is racism, Z's.

Arab Hate and Racism against Jews do but of course you ignore it. :evil:

Find me some and I will acknowledge it.
But don't try to pass legitimate anti-Zionism off as racism. It is not.

Find me some and I will acknowledge it.
But don't try to pass legitimate anti-Zionism off as racism. It is not.
Ha ha ha. "It said find me some". Oh my, does this moron think everybody is as stupid as it is?

Last edited:

If you can't find any of that material on an independent website, or alternatively a Palestinian website, then it is evidently bogus.
Why would Palestinians print things that you say they do, and then hide them, hmmm?

You frequently accuse me of posting Palestinian propaganda. Have i ever posted anything like what that site claims Palestinians say and do?

ROFLMAO "if they did not throw it into cyberspace then it never happened" I did not learn
about islam from cyberspace. I learned about it from muslims and Islamic writings ---
and in a mosque----and from survivors of shariah cesspits and from ----Christians
and Zoroastrians and jews who lived in circumstances in which muslims controlled things.
Your posts Aemnity can be understood for what they are only by people who are
familiar with islamo Nazi propaganda----people who have insight into the
minds of muslims and people who know islam ----at least as much as I do. Your demand
that your filth be found verbatim on some pali website----is kinda funny

Racism is racism, Z's.

"Racism is racism."

that's what they call it now, when one "race" of people MAY speak up and say: "oh, no, I don't want to live in that neighborhood" because the FACTS ARE: there is gun violence on every street corner, and this particular RACE of young people are running around this "neighborhood ruining the quality of life."

how racist are ?

you're not ?

Well, those are certainly hallmarks of your postings. And you have several times beamed with pride over the idea of annoying others........

I find the above post of yours quite amusing.

So I don't post "propaganda" either. Haven't you noticed that nearly everything I post is Israeli, Zionist, or Jewish?
Who cares what you post or where it comes from? You keep presuming to speak for the Palestinian people. I wonder how you fantasize that lie of yours would be believed after you've also told us that you currently don't really know any Palestinians nor even Arabs, and that you have been out-of-touch for about 30 years.

I think what's doomed to fail is your self-anointed pose as the 'instructor' around here......

It's all too obvious that you WANT to see Israel destroyed, and so there's really no point in pretending to 'discuss' with you. If you were honest, you'd admit that. But there hasn't been anything the least bit honest about you from the get-go EXCEPT that you're 100% against Israel.

It is NOT necessary to be 'anti-Zionist' to be 'pro-Palestinian'. Which is more important to you, Hostility - getting a state for the Palestinians, or destroying Israel?

Palwatch is a hate site. They have discredited themselves.

Their translations. One example (the first I come to...) is the translation of "shahid" as "suicide martyr." Shahid means martyr, period. Like Joan of Arc, for example. In this context .. it meaans someone who has been killed by Israel, not necessarily a combatant.

Much of what we have been linked to previously has turned out to be actors posing as radical Islamic militants. So a lot of what is on Palwatch is totally fabricated.

They are playing martial music that I have on tapes from 1970s, NOT from the Palestinian Authority, and it doesn't say what they claim it says.

Several of the "suicide bombers" are not Palestinian, but apparently Afghan.

Statements are not sourced. Anybody can say anything. Misquoting is always possible.

The PA is NOT fricking stupid enough to encourage suicide bombing! The Palestinians are still reeling from Mahmoud Abbas' assurance that there will never be a third intifada while he is in office!

Israel IS temporary.
Israel WILL be destroyed. Ask Miko Peled if you don't believe me!
And it is very true, Palestinians are not willing whatsoever to give up Haifa and Jaffa.
The reason no one mentions Oslo is that it is totally discredited, and anyone who endorses it will be totally discredited too.
Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state in another peoples' land, who it must dispossess and disenfranchise over and over in order to keep control.

The rest is clever editing, "evil Arab music" (with apologies to irosie who invented that ridiculous term) and mistranslation.

Now IF THIS STUFF IS REAL, then it is certainly possible to find something in the Arab press and ditch this ridiculous crap. I always show you things from the Israeli press ... so that you may believe. You should also respect our intellects by NOT showing us crap from a hate site.

Palwatch is translating what the Palestinians are so proud of, their wishes to genocide the Jews. It may well be a hate site, but the translation is more than accurate.

I find it hopocritical that you post videos of Israeli hate, but Palestinian hate always has excuses.

That is why I say your threads are pointless 99% of the time. Like Sherri's threads. You say we're racists, base your claim on videos.

I can bring 100 videos who supports the claim that Palestinians are 100 times more racist. You can bring videos which say Israelis teach kids to kill. I can bring 500 that support the claim that Palestinian teach kids to kill.

Threads which include videos of racism, hate, violence, are pointless, because both sides are guilty of such.

But since you're Anti-Zionist, you'll stick to the side that supports your agenda.

Which is why I don't bring such videos anymore. I find it stupid to try and discuss this side's racism or violence, when NO SIDE is innocent from this.

Get the draft?

Stop being hypocrites.

Last edited:
This sort of parallels the film Billo posted showing Israelis stopping cabs trying to find one with a Palestinian driver...
Whatever the garbaggio our honorable billo shoveled onto the board, what was that palistanian perps did this time?

Forum List

Back