Israels Greatest Days

Masortit? Can you explain? And I prefer and will go on that very religious path to marriage. Never been in a relationship, I deny most girls and I went to a fastfood store here today and this employee girl asked her other employee for my number, that's really awkward but normal in the American society. I'm gonna say I don't do that stuff and be honest about it.

That's your choice. It might feel awkward but indeed girls feel more free in doing that in modern times, in the past it would have been very strange.

Masortit, comes from the word Masoret (Tradition). Means a person that keeps religious costums but is not tightly religious.

Means that I don't eat pork and do not mix dairy and meat, and I respect that the Shabbos is for rest and will do the Kiddush. But to some religious people in Judaism, the female will not sing infront of males because at some level it is Isur (Prohibited). I myself have no problem singing infront of boys, and I have no problem with being in the same room with males or shake hands with them. I'm not tightly religious to that point, but I respect the religion to the point where things that are rightly commanded or prohibited, I keep. I fast on Yom Kippur and go to synagogue and all that, but not to the orthodox point of religion.

Okay I see, do you guys have religious laws on relationships? Like no sex before marriage? Etc.

I believe it depends on personal choice.

I believe most orthodox do keep that no sex before marriage.

I peronally think that its better to do have sex before marrige. I mean, people of course always say that love comes first before everything, and don't get me wrong, it's more than true, but imagining I get engaged and suddenly at the wedding night discovers he is really BAD:eek: when it comes to the oldest dance of all.

I mean, that might really SUCK, right?:cool:

That's your choice. It might feel awkward but indeed girls feel more free in doing that in modern times, in the past it would have been very strange.

Masortit, comes from the word Masoret (Tradition). Means a person that keeps religious costums but is not tightly religious.

Means that I don't eat pork and do not mix dairy and meat, and I respect that the Shabbos is for rest and will do the Kiddush. But to some religious people in Judaism, the female will not sing infront of males because at some level it is Isur (Prohibited). I myself have no problem singing infront of boys, and I have no problem with being in the same room with males or shake hands with them. I'm not tightly religious to that point, but I respect the religion to the point where things that are rightly commanded or prohibited, I keep. I fast on Yom Kippur and go to synagogue and all that, but not to the orthodox point of religion.

Okay I see, do you guys have religious laws on relationships? Like no sex before marriage? Etc.

I peronally think that its better to do have sex before marrige. I mean, people of course always say that love comes first before everything, and don't get me wrong, it's more than true, but imagining I get engaged and suddenly at the wedding night discovers he is really BAD:eek: when it comes to the oldest dance of all.

Lol.....you're funny, I guess that may concern some girls but I do believe in staying clean till marriage and I believe it's mandatory. Not everyone abides by that religious law though. So you're saying you want have contact before marriage....does that mean you've already have?.......:cool:

Lol.....you're funny, I guess that may concern some girls but I do believe in staying clean till marriage and I believe it's mandatory. Not everyone abides by that religious law though. So you're saying you want have contact before marriage....does that mean you've already have?.......:cool:
This ain't the Penthouse forum, Bob.

:confused:

lol, that's ok, guy had natural curiousity.

Boys....lol

lol, that's ok, guy had natural curiousity.

Boys....lol

Sometimes girls make things up too....:)

There is no such word as "Bin Zonah". Not to a female, anyway.

I do know some words in Arabic, though. I'm trying to learn, maybe one day I'll succeed in understanding Arab sources.

Mine are all
tired-smiley-computer.gif
currently. They gave up on Lebanon reports since they tell nothing newsworthy for us, right now.

the
tired-smiley-computer.gif
situation is my situation now, too.

2 AM, damn it.

Last edited:
Prince? LOL....Lipush is engaged to a settler hasadiac Jew people...LOL.

Btw, are you hearing any reports on an Israeli strike on Lebanon?

I'm engaged to a good southern Israeli boy. His name is kept in the system.

He treats me very nicely, he calls me "my princess" and is a kind gentlemen.

And we are to have 2 boys and a girl, live in a Kibbutz with a dog and a cat in the yard.

We shall.

He just doesn't know it yet.:tongue:

Allah curse you for breaking my heart azz-hol....LOL.......:cool:

OH MY GOD! How romantic!! I love this thread! - Jeri

I'm engaged to a good southern Israeli boy. His name is kept in the system.

He treats me very nicely, he calls me "my princess" and is a kind gentlemen.

And we are to have 2 boys and a girl, live in a Kibbutz with a dog and a cat in the yard.

We shall.

He just doesn't know it yet.:tongue:

Allah curse you for breaking my heart azz-hol....LOL.......:cool:

OH MY GOD! How romantic!! I love this thread! - Jeri

You sound excited....Ha Ha.

No can sleep.

You made me remember, in Gaza I could only get 5 hours of sleep a day, I'd turn the fan on at 2 am and expect it to cool me to find out the electricity cuts off at 6 am....it was disaster haha. Way too hot I eventually gave up and didnt bother turning the fan on.

Forum List

Back