Israels Greatest Days

Hilarous. I think I broke something
ththbored.gif
Judging from your track history, it's probably the ceasefire.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
settler psychotic women, are not all fat, but they are all psychotic, much like American jewish women

I'm fine with my weight, and it's hardly about me (Weren't you just scolding me about being off topic here?)

If you knew how the faminine mind works, btw, you should have known that the normal woman always believes she's over-weight.

I'm fine with my weight, and it's hardly about me (Weren't you just scolding me about being off topic here?)

If you knew how the faminine mind works, btw, you should have known that the normal woman always believes she's over-weight.

Well you say you're a Jewess....so that must mean you're a pretty settler....:cool:

Well you say you're a Jewess....so that must mean you're a pretty settler....:cool:

I'm a southerner Israeli.

Why you call me "settler"? 'Settler' is one who lives in Judea&Samaria.

I'm a southerner Israeli.

Why you call me "settler"? 'Settler' is one who lives in Judea&Samaria.

Okay....so are you enjoying life down there? Do you go out with friends places? ....:cool:

Forum List

Back