Israel's "Genocide" Of Palestinians

Thanks Louie for making this so much fun. You are great to play with. So many laughs you give us. Keep up the good work.

When MJ is at a loss he plays this game. He doesn't realize that this nervous reaction of his is what gives us all the laughs. Keep up the good work.

Oh Monte. What are we to do with you? You see, this is a political message board. Have you ever seen ANY political message board where posters don't wind up taking sides & nobody ever changes their views no matter what the opposition has to post?

cropped-cropped-gaza-2014-wissam-nassar1.jpg

david_ben_gurion_ethnic_cleansing.jpg

Well gee. Do you think maybe the Palestinians better not attack & kill any Israeli's with Israel's retaliation being the price? Oh wait I forgot, Palestinians will be Palestinians. It's called Palestinian mentality.
Revolting and ignorant post MJ..steve

Thanks Louie for making this so much fun. You are great to play with. So many laughs you give us. Keep up the good work.

When MJ is at a loss he plays this game. He doesn't realize that this nervous reaction of his is what gives us all the laughs. Keep up the good work.

Oh Monte. What are we to do with you? You see, this is a political message board. Have you ever seen ANY political message board where posters don't wind up taking sides & nobody ever changes their views no matter what the opposition has to post?

Keep it up, you don't seem to understand that your infantile tactics provide the laughs.

That is true. No one ever changes their views on message boards, even if the opposition gives the most brilliant arguments in the world. So it turns out to be a waste of time, and I might quit altogether.

· Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015

· Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world

· Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan

Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

Israel responds when attacked by gaza. They are protecting their people, as they should.

Hardly.

That is true. No one ever changes their views on message boards, even if the opposition gives the most brilliant arguments in the world. So it turns out to be a waste of time, and I might quit altogether.

If one can't handle message boards on the light side, one would be wise to not be here at all to self torture themselves. For me, message boards are a but a format for fun. I welcome all those with opposing political views to my own & hope for more of them to come here. Enjoy!

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.” - David Ben-Gurion

Before the ethnic cleansing of 1948, Palestinians owned well over 90% of the combined land of modern-day Israel/Palestine. After the Nakba, Israeli Jews "owned" all the white areas in the second map "magically," without paying for the newly-acquired land....

nakba_2.jpg

NAKBA DAY

The above is a collection of cut and paste cartoons you have cut and pasted multiple times across multiple threads.

While you recent converts to Islamism may be desperate for some islamo street-cred, why spam this thread with debunked cutting and pasting?

". . .why spam this thread with debunked cutting and pasting?"

...'scuse me, but:

they can't help themselves...............

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.” - David Ben-Gurion

Before the ethnic cleansing of 1948, Palestinians owned well over 90% of the combined land of modern-day Israel/Palestine. After the Nakba, Israeli Jews "owned" all the white areas in the second map "magically," without paying for the newly-acquired land....

nakba_2.jpg

NAKBA DAY

The above is a collection of cut and paste cartoons you have cut and pasted multiple times across multiple threads.

While you recent converts to Islamism may be desperate for some islamo street-cred, why spam this thread with debunked cutting and pasting?

". . .why spam this thread with debunked cutting and pasting?"

...'scuse me, but:

they can't help themselves...............

Part of Israel's "genocide" of the Palestinians is this Gaza concentration camp.

Most Beautiful Places in Gaza | Facebook

What this thread is about is the Nakba which translates to "the catastrophe." In 1948 zionist terrorists murdered as many natives of the region as they could and forced the rest to leave their homes. We are talking about nearly a million people. The word genocide, while difficult, is certainly appropriate and let's not forget that the sociopaths in Israel celebrate this event every year as their independence day.

SICK!
Acts of genocide are still illegal acts even in the absence of total annihilation of a people.

These include denying people the means of survival like food, water, and shelter. Israel destroys homes. Israel destroys crops, trees, livestock, and farmland. Israel destroys wells and cisterns.

These are all acts of genocide.

What this thread is about is the Nakba which translates to "the catastrophe." In 1948 zionist terrorists murdered as many natives of the region as they could and forced the rest to leave their homes. We are talking about nearly a million people. The word genocide, while difficult, is certainly appropriate and let's not forget that the sociopaths in Israel celebrate this event every year as their independence day.

SICK!
Acts of genocide are still illegal acts even in the absence of total annihilation of a people.

These include denying people the means of survival like food, water, and shelter. Israel destroys homes. Israel destroys crops, trees, livestock, and farmland. Israel destroys wells and cisterns.

Such silly melodrama.

SICK!

Such silly melodrama.
But true. Look it up.

SICK!

Such silly melodrama.
But true. Look it up.

Your silly genocide™ slogans are a hoot.

SICK!

Such silly melodrama.
But true. Look it up.

Your silly genocide™ slogans are a hoot.
I am just going by what the law says.

Oh please. You are being ridiculous. By this definition, if my kid moves out of my house I am committing genocide on them. Heck, if I move the water jug a foot and half across the table so my five year old can't reach it, I'm committing genocide. If you have actual real examples of Palestinians starving to death, bring them.

In order to have meaning, the charge of genocide must have both intent and effect. You are just being silly.

Oh please. You are being ridiculous. By this definition, if my kid moves out of my house I am committing genocide on them. Heck, if I move the water jug a foot and half across the table so my five year old can't reach it, I'm committing genocide. If you have actual real examples of Palestinians starving to death, bring them.

In order to have meaning, the charge of genocide must have both intent and effect. You are just being silly.

Hmmm, got to hand to the Zionists, they compare the ethnic cleansing of non-Jews from their native home in Palestine to children moving away from home. Incredible, but typical.

One could link to contemporaneous UN reports expressing concern with respect to the starvation of the Palestinian refugees in 1948-1949, but the Hasbara types will claim the UN was biased. Notwithstanding the fact that the UN had perpetrated the greatest crime on a people that the organization had ever or will ever make again by sanctioning the theft of a homeland from a native people to the advantage of the Jews.

Hmmm, got to hand to the Zionists, they compare the ethnic cleansing of non-Jews from their native home in Palestine to children moving away from home. Incredible, but typical.

One could link to contemporaneous UN reports expressing concern with respect to the starvation of the Palestinian refugees in 1948-1949, but the Hasbara types will claim the UN was biased. Notwithstanding the fact that the UN had perpetrated the greatest crime on a people that the organization had ever or will ever make again by sanctioning the theft of a homeland from a native people to the advantage of the Jews.

When did the European xtian Crusaders become "a native people" in your mythical "country of Pal'istan"?

SICK!

Genocide would be for Israel to force self determination on Palestinians without Israel top provide for them any longer.

Forum List

Back