Israel's former chief rabbi arrested on suspicion of accepting millions in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticism which comes from haters of our religion is not serious, and therefor we ignore it.

Criticism of Corruption and child abuse you ignore?

Can you tell us, Joey, if the Muslims are saying anything about the corruption and child abuse commited by Muslim clergy. Perhaps you can pull up some articles for us to show us how Muslims are talking about this and how against they are about what their clergy is doing? You have managed to pull up articles which are derogatory to the Jews so surely you can pull up some articles which are cerogatory to Muslims, and specifically the clergy when it comes to corruption and child abuse.

Not sure what you mean to say with "our religion" since you are an adopted jew, not a real one (according to jewish law) A zionist I'm sure you are, Israeli, again by adoption

Not sure what you mean to say with "our religion" since you are an adopted jew, not a real one (according to jewish law) A zionist I'm sure you are, Israeli, again by adoption

Not a real Jew?

Why, because I'm a convert?:doubt:

You statement is foolish.

Grandmother of King David, the apple of God's eyes, was a convert. Ruth was originated in Moab, does anyone doubt King David's religion?

You don't make much sense.

Lips is a shiksa?

No wonder she's so angry...

Last edited:
:eusa_shhh: Dont tell her, they have convinced her she is one of them

You both are jackasses and pathetic, what I was is none of your business, and your attempt of going off topic to personal attacking is even more pathetic.

So lips, when was the last time they let a shiksa like you read from the torah in synagogue?

You both are jackasses and pathetic, what I was is none of your business, and your attempt of going off topic to personal attacking is even more pathetic.

So lips, when was the last time they let a shiksa like you read from the torah in synagogue?

You obviously have never Jewish history; a good number of those who ensured the Torah would be transmitted faithfully from one generation to the next were Converts.
Try reading Ethics of the Fathers.

In terms of corruption within any organization, including Orthodox Jewish organizations, there is plenty of corruption.
In Tractate Yoma, available on Amazon and in erudite English, in no way says away from the corruption rampant in both Temples.

On the other hand all Mullahs probably dedicate sweet sugar.

She will work, She will plow, She will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. With gentiles, God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”

You obviously have never Jewish history; a good number of those who ensured the Torah would be transmitted faithfully from one generation to the next were Converts.

In terms of corruption within any organization, including Orthodox Jewish organizations, there is plenty of corruption.
In Tractate Yoma, available on Amazon and in erudite English, in no way says away from the corruption rampant in both Temples.

Those posts are aimed to offend. nothing more.

There is no point of responding.

I use forums as practice in order to educate people face to face.
Ideologues tend to not look at anything in historical sequence or global context.
Notice how we learn Torah from the beginning, not like, for instance, Christians, who start reading TNT from The Gospel According to Matthew.

Ideologues tend to not look at anything in historical sequence or global context.
Notice how we learn Torah from the beginning, not like, for instance, Christians, who start reading TNT from The Gospel According to Matthew.

I know, fucking new jews trying to be real jews...like lips. That must really chap your sheckles...

Last edited:

I know, fucking new jews trying to be real jews...like lips.

Straw man?
How intellectually stimulating.
Sound-bites don't provoke me; please focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back