Israel's former chief rabbi arrested on suspicion of accepting millions in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use forums as practice in order to educate people face to face.
Ideologues tend to not look at anything in historical sequence or global context.
Notice how we learn Torah from the beginning, not like, for instance, Christians, who start reading TNT from The Gospel According to Matthew.

I know, fucking new jews trying to be real jews...like lips.

Straw man?
How intellectually stimulating.
Sound-bites don't provoke me; please focus.

No, comedy.

I know, fucking new jews trying to be real jews...like lips.

Straw man?

No, comedy.

You do know why Constantine adopted Christianity; Nearly 20% of the Roman Empire had converted to Judaism and Constantine couldn't tolerate an empire comprised of people with tolerance.

Oops! I Interspersed history again!

Straw man?

No, comedy.

You do know why Constantine adopted Christianity; Nearly 20% of the Roman Empire had converted to Judaism and Constantine couldn't tolerate an empire comprised of people with tolerance.

Oops! I Interspersed history again!

Hilarious. Only a jew would believe constantine converted the entire roman empire to christianity because he was afraid of too many jews instead of too many christians.

Hey you christians out there, what do you think of this theory?

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean to say with "our religion" since you are an adopted jew, not a real one (according to jewish law) A zionist I'm sure you are, Israeli, again by adoption

According to Jewish law, Lipush IS indeed a 'real Jew'. Thanks for amusing us with your ignorant idiocy, though : ))

Not sure what you mean to say with "our religion" since you are an adopted jew, not a real one (according to jewish law) A zionist I'm sure you are, Israeli, again by adoption

According to Jewish law, Lipush IS indeed a 'real Jew'. Thanks for amusing us with your ignorant idiocy, though : ))

Ya well, the 13th amendment freed millions of slaves and made them "real citizens" in the south and look what the law did for them.

Afie spews: "I know, fucking new jews trying to be real jews...like lips. That must really chap your sheckles..."

NO, they weren't 'new' Jews and they weren't trying to be 'real' Jews either. As you don't believe in either Judaism OR Christianity, you also seem to be extremely ignorant of both. Of course, you also display an enormous amount of ignorance about pagan faiths as well...... I know of none that worship toads as you've claimed.

Afie spews: "I know, fucking new jews trying to be real jews...like lips. That must really chap your sheckles..."

NO, they weren't 'new' Jews and they weren't trying to be 'real' Jews either. As you don't believe in either Judaism OR Christianity, you also seem to be extremely ignorant of both. Of course, you also display an enormous amount of ignorance about pagan faiths as well...... I know of none that worship toads as you've claimed.

Wel, I probably hit an open wound with lips so I won't go any further on her being a shiksa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back