Israel's former chief rabbi arrested on suspicion of accepting millions in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was interesting was listening to this Rabbi speak of a meeting in Russia with Putin and other religious leaders. He spoke of how he asked Putin if he could speak after the Ayatollah of Iran. He said the Ayatollah spoke about love and world peace and human dignity of all. And when it was his turn to speak he starts out by telling the Ayatollah he should make that speech to Osama Bin Laden. I am thinking to myself, why would Osama Bin Laden listen to a Shiite Ayatollah. Does this Rabbi know the difference between Shiites and Sunnis. He then said he took out photos of the three IDF soldiers then held prisoner by Hezbollah and Hamas and presented them to the Ayatollah, as if he was personally accusing him of holding them prisoner. I really do not know what he expected from all of that.

Last edited:
What was interesting was listening to this Rabbi speak of a meeting in Russia with Putin and other religious leaders. He spoke of how he asked Putin if he could speak after the Ayatollah of Iran. He said the Ayatollah spoke about love and world peace and human dignity of all. And when it was his turn to speak he starts out by telling the Ayatollah he should make that speech to Osama Bin Laden. I am thinking to myself, why would Osama Bin Laden listen to a Shiite Ayatollah. Does this Rabbi know the difference between Shiites and Sunnis. He then said he took out photos of the three IDF soldiers then held prisoner by Hezbollah and Hamas and presented them to the Ayatollah, as if he was personally accusing him of holding them prisoner. I really do not know what he expected from all of that.

I guess idiots as well as felons can be the pope of jews.

This is a video well worth watching, describing the conditions under which this Rabbi was elected in 2003 and how even then he was under investigation over suspected criminal acts .

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ayatollah told one of his subjects, Mrs. Sherri, to keep on beating the drums about that Rabbi so that people will forget that he has billions stashed away, billions that were taken from the people of Iran whose property was seized.

Why cant you find a way to direct your posts at the topics of threads?

The fact is this Rabbi never was qualified to be Chief Rabbi and he should never have been in that position.

Why dont you watch that last video and comment on it?

The Ayatollah told one of his subjects, Mrs. Sherri, to keep on beating the drums about that Rabbi so that people will forget that he has billions stashed away, billions that were taken from the people of Iran whose property was seized.

The fact is this Rabbi never was qualified to be Chief Rabbi and he should never have been in that position.

The Rabbi was arrested, was he not? Who is going to arrest the Ayatollah? No one in Iran would dare accuse him of anything. As for videos, I was just watching a rideo that someone sent to a group of people. It was of a Muslim cleric telling the interviewer how a Muslim man should beat his wife.

The Rabbi was arrested, was he not? Who is going to arrest the Ayatollah? No one in Iran would dare accuse him of anything. As for videos, I was just watching a rideo that someone sent to a group of people. It was of a Muslim cleric telling the interviewer how a Muslim man should beat his wife.

Why are you trying to deflect and change the subject? Hitting close to home?

Another point that comes out in the second video is this Chief Rabbi was the first Chief Rabbi to have been born in Israel.

Look what Israel produces in her Chief Rabbis!

Another point that comes out in the second video is this Chief Rabbi was the first Chief Rabbi to have been born in Israel.

Look what Israel produces in her Chief Rabbis!

A sample of one is hardly relevant - but keep building those straw men, l'il sherriliar. It shows everyone what a crazed and vile creature you truly are.

So why don't you tell us, Dhimmi Alfalfa, how come you are getting obsessed with this one Rabbi when there have been articles on the Inernet about Muslim clerics stealing money. Is it OK when the Muslim clerics steal money, but when a Rabbi steals money you get on your high horse about it?

So why don't you tell us, Dhimmi Alfalfa, how come you are getting obsessed with this one Rabbi when there have been articles on the Inernet about Muslim clerics stealing money. Is it OK when the Muslim clerics steal money, but when a Rabbi steals money you get on your high horse about it?

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Post 'em if you got 'em.

You mean you can't Google and do some research??? And here I thought you were practicing to be an Imam or Mullah so that you could steal some money.

Former Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger Reportedly Caught On Tape Incriminating Himself

"Police reportedly have an "operative" who recorded and photographed Rabbi Yona Metzger sabotaging investigations, obstructing justice, coordinating alibis with associates, and incriminating himself."

Former Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger Reportedly Caught On Tape Incriminating Himself - FailedMessiah.com

It really is quite funny how Mrs. Sherri is obsessed with this Rabbi when Muslim clergy also steal, and her beloved Ayatollah has billions stashed away that was gotten dishonestly and she doesn't seem to care. I should check to see if this is one of the characteristics of a bipolar. I know that one of the characteristics is that they don't need much sleep and can go like the Energizer bunny all day long on their computer.

I'll take any one of Israel's rabbis over a filthy stinky neanderthal mongrel you call an "Imam". :rofl:

"Police reportedly have an "operative" who recorded and photographed Rabbi Yona Metzger sabotaging investigations, obstructing justice, coordinating alibis with associates, and incriminating himself."

Former Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger Reportedly Caught On Tape Incriminating Himself - FailedMessiah.com

It really is quite funny how Mrs. Sherri is obsessed with this Rabbi when Muslim clergy also steal, and her beloved Ayatollah has billions stashed away that was gotten dishonestly and she doesn't seem to care. I should check to see if this is one of the characteristics of a bipolar. I know that one of the characteristics is that they don't need much sleep and can go like the Energizer bunny all day long on their computer.

What I find really quiet funny is how the poster who cannot make up their mind whether they want to represent themself here as a man or a woman or wants to call themselves Hossfly or Sally cannot bring themself, as either Hossfly or Sally, to discuss topic threads when the matter is anything happening in Israel/Palestine.

Post 'em if you got 'em.

You mean you can't Google and do some research??? And here I thought you were practicing to be an Imam or Mullah so that you could steal some money.

Evidently it's easier of you're a rabbi. People expect it.

Last edited:

The difference is this: if someone steals in Israel he will get arrested, even if he is a former chief rabbi. But in Iran no Ayatollah would ever get arrested for theft or anything else. Unlike Israel, Iran is a theocracy, where the Mullahs can get away with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back