Israel's 'crisis of legitimacy'

:rofl:

you stupid fucking jew.

Upon the recommendation of the Shaw Commission, the British authorities conducted an investigation into the possibilities for future immigration to and settlement of Palestine. The investigation was headed by Sir John Hope-Simpson, who spent a relatively short amount of time in Palestine reviewing the situation.

Hope-Simpson's main concern was that there was not sufficient land to support continued immigration. According to his report, Arab farmers were suffering from severe economic difficulties. Many were tenant farmers who owed large amounts of money and lacked the means to ensure successful agricultural endeavors. Others were simply unemployed. The report indicated that the Jewish policy of hiring only Jews was responsible for the deplorable conditions in which the Arabs found themselves.

Due to these conditions, Hope-Simpson recommended the cessation of Jewish immigration. Only after new agricultural methods would be introduced in Palestine, would room be made for an additional number of immigrants.

In response, Jewish leaders in the yishuv argued that Hope-Simpson had ignored the capacity for growth in the industrial sector. Stimulating economic growth through increased demand would most likely benefit the Arab economy as well. Hope-Simpson disagreed, seeing the future of Palestine in agriculture, not in industry. Jews also claimed that since they had made a principle of using Jewish labor only, the cessation of immigration would in fact have no effect on Arab unemployment.

The Hope-Simpson Report was published in October, 1930. At the same time, the Passfield White Paper was issued, clarifying British intentions in Palestine.

The Hope-Simpson Report

racist fucking jews, I swear.

"Racist fucking Jews"? That would appear to be racist, in itself, stoner.

You derided the Jewish Virtual Library in the past as Zionist propaganda, but, now, you use it? Another contradicton, stoner.

Lastly, stoner, the matter at hand is the conditions of Palestine during Ottoman rule, which Hope Simpson and the Peel Commission clearly portrayed as barren and desolate.

The political recommendations of the Hope Simpson Report do not invalidate their observations of the poor conditions of Palestine.

Thus, once, again, stoner, I'm afraid to tell you that you...are...PWNED.

Three random samples of your posts will convince anyone that your concern about racism is a joke, jew. Face it: you are a racist fucking jew, jew. end of story.

I derided YOU for only being able to cite the JVL. It's rich irony that you find yourself having to sidestep my source.

DELICIOUSLY RICH IRONY, jew.

No, the issue at hand is that you are referring to a source that CLEARLY A) notes the fact of Palestine and B) conveys the pattern in which you scummy motherfuckers have invaded and C) tells how racist jews were racist then (only hiring other jews) in concordance with your racism today.

too bad, so SAD!

You couldn't pwn a housefly, jew. go cry into your matzo soup.

you stupid fucking jew.

Upon the recommendation of the Shaw Commission, the British authorities conducted an investigation into the possibilities for future immigration to and settlement of Palestine. The investigation was headed by Sir John Hope-Simpson, who spent a relatively short amount of time in Palestine reviewing the situation.

Hope-Simpson's main concern was that there was not sufficient land to support continued immigration. According to his report, Arab farmers were suffering from severe economic difficulties. Many were tenant farmers who owed large amounts of money and lacked the means to ensure successful agricultural endeavors. Others were simply unemployed. The report indicated that the Jewish policy of hiring only Jews was responsible for the deplorable conditions in which the Arabs found themselves.

Due to these conditions, Hope-Simpson recommended the cessation of Jewish immigration. Only after new agricultural methods would be introduced in Palestine, would room be made for an additional number of immigrants.

In response, Jewish leaders in the yishuv argued that Hope-Simpson had ignored the capacity for growth in the industrial sector. Stimulating economic growth through increased demand would most likely benefit the Arab economy as well. Hope-Simpson disagreed, seeing the future of Palestine in agriculture, not in industry. Jews also claimed that since they had made a principle of using Jewish labor only, the cessation of immigration would in fact have no effect on Arab unemployment.

The Hope-Simpson Report was published in October, 1930. At the same time, the Passfield White Paper was issued, clarifying British intentions in Palestine.

The Hope-Simpson Report

racist fucking jews, I swear.

You derided the Jewish Virtual Library in the past as Zionist propaganda, but, now, you use it? Another contradicton, stoner.

Lastly, stoner, the matter at hand is the conditions of Palestine during Ottoman rule, which Hope Simpson and the Peel Commission clearly portrayed as barren and desolate.

The political recommendations of the Hope Simpson Report do not invalidate their observations of the poor conditions of Palestine.

Three random samples of your posts will convince anyone that your concern about racism is a joke, jew. Face it: you are a racist fucking jew, jew. end of story.

I derided YOU for only being able to cite the JVL. It's rich irony that you find yourself having to sidestep my source.

No, the issue at hand is that you are referring to a source that CLEARLY A) notes the fact of Palestine and B) conveys the pattern in which you scummy motherfuckers have invaded and C) tells how racist jews were racist then (only hiring other jews) in concordance with your racism today.

too bad, so SAD!

Stoner, try to pay attention, difficult as it is to do. Both the Peel Comm. report and Hope Simpson report detailed the crumbling conditions of Palestine.

Neither body was empowered to disrupt the League of Nations' Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish Homeland.

Your deep-seated angst toward Jews is a reflection of anger and frustration on your part due to Jews being smarter, more successful and more prosperous than you.

You're a little short, weak, ugly freak.

too bad, so SAD!

Stoner, try to pay attention, difficult as it is to do. Both the Peel Comm. report and Hope Simpson report detailed the crumbling conditions of Palestine.

Neither body was empowered to disrupt the League of Nations' Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish Homeland.

Your deep-seated angst toward Jews is a reflection of anger and frustration on your part due to Jews being smarter, more successful and more prosperous than you.

nice to see that even YOU now admit that the land was Palestine before it became usurped by a bunch of European jews!

I don't give a shit how meager it was, jew, the FACT remains that the very people who you are citing as a source illustrates how full of shit you are. Enjoy knowing that, jew.

I don't have any angst against jews, jew. I HATE racist motherfuckers. period. EVEN if they are jewish. I just hurt your feelings, didn't I.

:lol:

look at you... trying to hold back tears with that five-fingered bitch slap decorating your face!

too bad, so SAD!

nice to see that even YOU now admit that the land was Palestine before it became usurped by a bunch of European jews!

I don't give a shit how meager it was, jew, the FACT remains that the very people who you are citing as a source illustrates how full of shit you are. Enjoy knowing that, jew.

I don't have any angst against jews, jew. I HATE racist motherfuckers. period. EVEN if they are jewish. I just hurt your feelings, didn't I.

look at you... trying to hold back tears with that five-fingered bitch slap decorating your face!

Stoner, Palestine was "usurped" by Arabs who invaded from ARABia and invaded much of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Open a history book, stoner.

Jews lived in Palestine for thousands of years before Arab Muslim barbarians invaded.

Read, learn, stoner
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You make PWNING you soooo easy, you short, weak, ugly dumbass.

Last edited:

too bad, so SAD!

Stoner, you still owe me that definition of apartheid, which you are clueless about. I hate humiliating you in public, so, get er done.

Wrong, again, stoner, which is customary for you. Palestine never even existed for most of history.

Open a history book, stoner.

I'll help you along, dumbass...

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
no link, no quote

You're done, stoner.

Stoner, Palestine was "usurped" by Arabs who invaded from ARABia and invaded much of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Open a history book, stoner.

Jews lived in Palestine for thousands of years before Arab Muslim barbarians invaded.

Read, learn, stoner
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You make PWNING you soooo easy, you short, weak, ugly dumbass.

I rattled your cage that it took 3 replies, eh jew!

face it, the more you talk about pwning other the MORE you get pwned.

enjoy knowing that, jew!

Stoner, you still owe me that definition of apartheid, which you are clueless about. I hate humiliating you in public, so, get er done.

I don't owe you shit, jew. but, leave it to a jew to insist that a goyim owes him something..

:rolleyes:

Wrong, again, stoner, which is customary for you. Palestine never even existed for most of history.

no link, no quote

You're done, stoner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EVEN THE MODS TOOK YOU DOWN A NOTCH!

no link, no quote

You're done, stoner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Palestine never existed in history.

For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity, Syria. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

Last edited:

no link, no quote

You're done, stoner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We all assumed by your infantile behavior that you were an adolescent, but, now, we see you pre-adolescent.

It's tough being you, eh?

You're done, stoner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity, Syria. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

You don't speak for Arabs or Muslims, jew. You don't get to decide what was unacceptable or alien. Hell, even the JVL makes it clear that Palestine pre-dated the latest incarnation of jooo land israel.

I guess it's too bad you are such a fucking farce around here to be given even the slightest amount of consideration though, eh broken record?

You're done, stoner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We all assumed by your infantile behavior that you were an adolescent, but, now, we see you pre-adolescent.

It's tough being you, eh?

You don't speak for "we all" any more than you speak for muslims or arabs, joo. Sorry to burst your bubble!

Hell, I've received pos rep from those posts even! Sucks to be you, eh fuck face?

you win a coin
3357947831_113a0fef62.jpg

In ten years they will say ther same of israel it never existed in history

you win a coin

Kid, shouldn't you first learn basic spelling before history?

My kids, too, have play money. LOL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2210962-post18.html

Eminent Middle East historians have stated that for Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

Now, take your chump change and run along, chump.

Last edited:
you win a coin

LOL, funny girl there Jos, but your hope for another Jewish genocide is far from reality. Here is why:
(1) Israel has developed into an industrialized, democratic, stable, 1st world country.
(2) She has become a very rich country.
(3) She has the largest and strongest air force in the region.
(4) She has one of the most sophisticated military in the world.
(5) Her Arab neighbors are not nearly as hostile as they once were. Mostly because these countries are moderizing and beating down radical islamist in their own country. Radical Islam is a larger threat to the Lebanese, Egyptian, Iraqi, Yemenese, Saudi Arabian, Syrian and even Palestinian governments than it is to the Israeli government.
(6) Believe it or not but the Arabs see Iran as a huge threat to them also
(7) There is no slow down in the Israeli economy and strive to survive

Facts on the ground point to your genocidal lust as nothing more then a wetdream!

you win a coin

LOL, funny girl there Jos, but your hope for another Jewish genocide is far from reality. Here is why:
(1) Israel has developed into an industrialized, democratic, stable, 1st world country.
(2) She has become a very rich country.
(3) She has the largest and strongest air force in the region.
(4) She has one of the most sophisticated military in the world.
(5) Her Arab neighbors are not nearly as hostile as they once were. Mostly because these countries are moderizing and beating down radical islamist in their own country. Radical Islam is a larger threat to the Lebanese, Egyptian, Iraqi, Yemenese, Saudi Arabian, Syrian and even Palestinian governments than it is to the Israeli government.
(6) Believe it or not but the Arabs see Iran as a huge threat to them also
(7) There is no slow down in the Israeli economy and strive to survive

Facts on the ground point to your genocidal lust as nothing more then a wetdream!

who the fuck is talking about GENOCIDE other than you racist motherfucking zionist jews? None of US have mentioned the extermination of unwanteds like YOU ARE QUICK TO.

go back to Egypt, you fucking hiburu slave.

who the fuck is talking about GENOCIDE other than you racist motherfucking zionist jews? None of US have mentioned the extermination of unwanteds like YOU ARE QUICK TO.

go back to Egypt, you fucking hiburu slave.

Only the Muslims talk about genocide, stoner. You're an uneducated fool.

Quran 9:29...
Fight [kill] against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

Quran 9:5...
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

You...are...clueless...stoner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back