10,000 Palestinians homes razed by Israel in 10 years

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Al-Maqdesi foundation for society development said that Israel demolished more than 10,000 Palestinian homes in the neighborhoods of occupied Jerusalem during the past 10 years.

10,000 Palestinians homes razed by Israel in 10 years

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LkaeFVBc6g&feature=related]YouTube - israel destroying palestini houses to expand[/ame]

"Occupied Jerusalem"? The new fairy tale fabricated by Arab trash and Muslim terrorists.

Jerusalem is mentioned 700 times in the Old Testament
Jerusalem is mentioned...zero times in the Quran

Jews pray facing Jerusalem
Muslims pray facing...Mecca Their asses face Jerusalem

Jews say, "Next year in Jerusalem" during the Passover holiday.
Muslims live to make the hajj to Mecca.

Jerusalem has been the capital of the Jewish people for 3,000 years
Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab of Muslim country.

Indeed, there is no legitimate historical or religious connection between Jerusalem and Arabs/Muslims.

careful.. little jew boy might demand that you define words next!

:rofl:

You're frustrated and angry little Jew boy is infinitely smarter, more successful and more prosperous.

You're short, weak, ugly and a failure.

You're frustrated and angry that little Jew boy is infinitely smarter, more successful and more prosperous.

You're short, weak, ugly and a failure.

didn't the arabs fight a war and lose...twice....the land isn't occupied ...it is the spoils of war....the arabs would still have it if they hadn't attacked israel.....

it is israel's land....they won it fair and square..... arabs are building illegally on it....

are definitions a bad thing?

i know you hate them because they prevent you from distorting the meanings of words, but as i make my living from words, i'm pretty fond of using them correctly.

We can talk about convoluted definitions, Jillian, right after we talk about laughably distorted quotes from Iranian Presidents.

:thup:

didn't the arabs fight a war and lose...twice....the land isn't occupied ...it is the spoils of war....the arabs would still have it if they hadn't attacked israel.....

it is israel's land....they won it fair and square..... arabs are building illegally on it....

Exactly! Half the fucking Koran talks about the spoils of war for the Cowards of Allah.

Except, unlike Muhammad and his present-day Muslim pirates, Jews don't steal the booty, rape the female enemy and sell their children into slavery. That's left to the religion of peace.

Sahih Bukhari 1:35...
The Prophet said, "The person who participates in holy battles in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward or booty if he survives or will be admitted to Paradise if he is killed in the battle as a martyr. Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not leave behind any army unit going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause.

are definitions a bad thing?

i know you hate them because they prevent you from distorting the meanings of words, but as i make my living from words, i'm pretty fond of using them correctly.

We can talk about convoluted definitions, Jillian, right after we talk about laughably distorted quotes from Iranian Presidents.

:thup:

Except, you don't speak Farsi and are clueless, thus, you are stupid in at least two languages, including English. LOL

In the 1948 war none of the "attacking" countries lost any land.

In the 1967 war, Israel won the occupation of the Wast Bank and Gaza. Those areas merely switched occupation.

In the 1967 war, Israel won the occupation of the Wast Bank and Gaza. Those areas merely switched occupation.

But, as I've demonstrated many times, your knowledge of Middle East history is less than zero. You write gibberish. This is why you have zero reputational pts.

Exactly! Half the fucking Koran talks about the spoils of war for the Cowards of Allah.

Except, unlike Muhammad and his present-day Muslim pirates, Jews don't steal the booty, rape the female enemy and sell their children into slavery. That's left to the religion of peace.

Sahih Bukhari 1:35...
The Prophet said, "The person who participates in holy battles in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward or booty if he survives or will be admitted to Paradise if he is killed in the battle as a martyr. Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not leave behind any army unit going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause.

Shall I quote your holy book, jew? Do you REALLY want to talk about raping virgins and the spoils of war?

:lol:

:rolleyes:

But, as I've demonstrated many times, your knowledge of Middle East history is less than zero. You write gibberish. This is why you have zero reputational pts.

says the guy with 6 points.. who, more than likely, got them for no other reason than because fellow jews want to pos rep fellow jews.

:cuckoo:

You are blowing smoke.

How much land did Lebanon lose?

How much land did Syria lose?

How much land did Jordan lose?

How much land did Egypt lose?

You are blowing smoke.

I already advised you that babbling incoherent gibberish will not help you get any reputational points.

You are blowing smoke.

I already advised you that babbling incoherent gibberish will not help you get any reputational points.

None of them lost any land so you are ducking the question.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back