Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
ISRAELIS' HOPES & FEARS NOW OBAMA'S NIGHTMARES
====================================
Obama 2.0 -- Israelis' hopes and fears
By Rabbi Abraham Cooper

Published November 07, 2012
FoxNews.com
Nov. 4, 2012: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends a weekly cabinet meeting in Jerusalem. (AP/AFP Pool)

"The morning after President Obama’s re-election, Israelis still wake up in a very tough neighborhood. And while the president said as recently as the last debate with Mitt Romney—that he has Jerusalem’s back, citizens of America’s only reliable democratic ally in the Middle East are worried.

***"
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/07/obama-20-israelis-hopes-and-fears/#ixzz2BZqD2vuK"
==========================================================

The above quotation was taken from Fox news and was published today by Google News.

Except for intellectually and/or knowledge deprived citizen,
it is a known and given fact that Jewry controls the American news.

And that media such as Google and Fox serve as conduits for Israeli propaganda
that seeks to convince us that Israeli is our only dependable ally,

Those who are competent readers of the news know that the just concluded Presidential race
was, among other things, a race between
AIPAC's candidate, Romney, and JStreet's candidate, Obama;

that though AIPAC and J Street are both Israeli based political parties operating in America's political races and government,

that JStreet is the moderate of the two; that JStreet and Obama won the election,

and that Israel is not an ally but is a problem that we took to our bosom to warm and that is now devouring us.

We learn from such media that the more radical of the two parties wish Obama to pledge to strike Iran,
and/or to protect Israel should Israel do so.

We also learn that Israel wishes the United States to force Egypt and the Brotherhood to kowtow to Israel.

And we are told that Obama should criticize those who deny that Germany murdered, or possessed the men, time, and assets, to murder 6 million Jews in a 'holacaust" that allegedly took place betwen 1939 and 1945.

Obama needs to tread carefully for many American people, as well as AIPAC and JStreet, will follow his every move
to see whether he is on the American side of an issue or whether he is on the AIPAC-JStreet side of the issue.

Aid to Israel will continue to swell and to flow without hindrance. But it is said Obama is poised to cut aid to our middle and lower economic classes.

And it is also said that he has no intention of financing the budget by taxing the broadest economic backs of the corporations and wall street gamblers, domestic and foreign, who have made huge fortunes playing the stock market nor by taxing those whose income as corporate officers and private business ventures is grossly and wrongly so many times that of those employees who are lucky enough to have jobs today and provide some, but not much, income.

While I have talked with only a few people concerning what they did in respect to the election, it appears to me
that they are all sick nearly unto death of the wars and of the taxes and inflation and scandals and scoundrels and of Generals and Admirals and the CIA and the FBI and the federal courts and that patriotism is not only worn thin but is ragged and filled with holes.

And that regardless of who they voted for, and whether they voted or not, they expect Obama to now be on their side.

And, as Obama is almost sure to know, almost every Republican senator, possibly all of them, would not hesitate to convict him should the republican controlled House prefer charges. And the democrat side of the Senate does not favor Obama to the extent that if the economy continues to fail, employment figures contine to go bad, health issues hit hard, corruption continues to run rampant, etc., ad infinitum, the democrat side would produce enough dissidents to join the republicans to make up the reqired number of votes to impeach him. And he can be sure Joe Biden would defend him --- right?

Americans are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

While the enormity of the money spent on the 2012 election was by far the greatest political monetary sin in all our history,
the fact is that fewer Americans voted in the 2012 election than in 2008, 2004 and 2002.

And my few conversations of today have been enough to convince me the reason fewer voted in my area yesterday was because of the deep disgust they have for Obama, and the deep distrust they have for Romney.

And who has a kind word for Hilary of "Gaddafi alive" and "We came, we saw, he died with a bayonet up his ass" fame,, or Petraeus who would betray us,, or for our sad eyed , droopy, blood-hound faced Secretary of Defense, Panetta, or the atavistic blood thirsting twins--Powers and Rice? And who trusts the three Jews and Six Catholics of the Supreme Court to protect our rights---if we have any left.

SHOCKLEY

• Banned
Published on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 by Young Turks

Why Obama Will Disappoint Progressives and I Voted for Him Anyway

by Cenk Uygur

Anyone who thinks President Obama will magically turn around in his second term and be a real progressive is high on a 2008 supply. Soon after President Obama is re-elected he will do the Grand Bargain deal with Republicans, which will cut Medicare, Medicaid, discretionary spending and maybe even Social Security. On top of that, they will pretend to get extra revenue from closing loopholes but in reality they will definitely do a corporate tax cut and perhaps even a top rate tax cut for the rich.

President Obama views this as the height of courage because conventional wisdom in Washington is that screwing over your own constituents is very, very bold. Yes, not laying a glove on the rich and powerful while you take the lion's share from the middle class, poor and powerless is so bold! And if it's so courageous why don't both sides tell us that's what they're going to do before the election? And yes, this time the Republicans will take the deal because it actually helps their donors a tremendous amount.

President Obama will also continue senseless signature strikes where we have no idea who we're killing with our drones. He will also continue warrantless wiretapping and indefinite detentions. He will pass every trade deal multi-national corporations demand, he will continue to break records in oil drilling and approve the northern half of the Keystone XL pipeline.

And oh yeah, he will continue to do almost nothing on the biggest problem in the country - the enormously corrupting influence of money in politics. The man who raised a billion dollars in legalized bribes in this election will not magically become a reformer in his next term. The only way he goes in that direction is if we push him. The only hope we have is that he is a politician and might change with the times if world events force him to.

So, I am under no delusion that I will be getting change or hope or a progressive. I will be getting a non-radical Republican. So, why vote for him? It's as simple as this - we have no other choice. It is amazing to me that anyone would ever consider voting for Mitt Romney.
***"
commondreams.org/view/2012/11/06
=========================================================================

There are times like now
that when I read something like that
I don't feel so very much alone.

SHOCKLEY

Forum List

Back