Someone...

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Post a poll regarding whether or not posters have been vaccinated.

From what I can tell virtually all the liberal and moderates have and most of the right wingers have...including many that are advocating others not to vaccinate.

My apologies for not knowing how to do it myself

No help here huh?

We KNOW that most of these "anti-vaxxers" have actually GOTTEN the shot

Healthy and vital people not wanting to get stabbed, over a virus that has a 99.8% recovery rate, doesn't make anyone an "anti-vaxxer", puddinhead.
And yet so many of you right wing sociopaths telling people not to get vaccinated HAVE gotten the shot

None of your business, Lush

My body my choice....eh?

I'll bet you letfist hate that one....lmao
It is your choice...and NOT getting the vaccine is a very stupid choice...one I would expect you to make every time

Newsflash...it has nothing to do with left or right.

It's a MEDICAL decision.

But I will give StupidIrishBitch kudos.

She apparently has not gotten the shot (unlike most of the other cynical right wing bastards).

Of course one of these days she'll likely just stop posting...because ya know...covid...

But I will give StupidIrishBitch kudos.

She apparently has not gotten the shot (unlike most of the other cynical right wing bastards).

Of course one of these days she'll likely just stop posting...because ya know...covid...

I'm here, Lush..
.you should probably sit down

It's none of your goddamn business who does what. Understand that you insufferable asshole.

Get the jab.... you're safe...right? We both know better

I believe you are conflating not supporting vaccine mandates with encouraging people to not get vaccinated. I believe medical decisions should be between the individual and their doctor and no one else. When it comes to getting vaccinated I support people's right to make their own decision no matter which why they go with it.

I believe you are conflating not supporting vaccine mandates with encouraging people to not get vaccinated.
I am. because they are no different
I believe medical decisions should be between the individual and their doctor and no one else.
You can bet none of these unvaxxed folks have talked to their doctor. If they had they would have been told to get the shot

I am. because they are no different

You can bet none of these unvaxxed folks have talked to their doctor. If they had they would have been told to get the shot
You have no idea what a person’s doctor would tell them because you know nothing about their health one size fits all does not work with medical decisions. If you can’t tell the difference between not supporting letting the government or your employer force you to get a medical procedure they don’t want and instead letting them decide for themselves you are not to be taken seriously and worth no more of my time.

You have no idea what a person’s doctor would tell them because you know nothing about their health one size fits all does not work with medical decisions. If you can’t tell the difference between not supporting letting the government or your employer force you to get a medical procedure they don’t want and instead letting them decide for themselves you are not to be taken seriously and worth no more of my time.
I've had to deal with a number of medical issues over the last six months and know many seniors who have as well.

EVERY doctor I have come in contact with or heard about from others is FIRMLY saying that we need to get vaccinated.

In contrast...numerous right wing idiots claim that they aren't going to get vaxxed until their doctor tells them to

BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE SAID THEY HAVE TALKED TO A DOCTOR ABOUT IT

I've had to deal with a number of medical issues over the last six months and know many seniors who have as well.

EVERY doctor I have come in contact with or heard about from others is FIRMLY saying that we need to get vaccinated.

In contrast...numerous right wing idiots claim that they aren't going to get vaxxed until their doctor tells them to

BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE SAID THEY HAVE TALKED TO A DOCTOR ABOUT IT
I haven't taken the shot nor will I EVER. Wanna bet me on this one, asswipe? If you got the vaccine, you are FUBAR'D but you will find that out the hard way ....it's not like your welfare means diddly squat to me anyway. One has to be totally fucked in the head to believe that a vaccine for a self mutating virus that was created in a lab could be fast-tracked in a year.

So, Lush, if you got so much fucking faith in the shot? Why the fuck do you care about those like myself that won't? I thought that was the entire purpose of it. You certainly aren't bitching about illegals that haven't been tested since it that are being sent all over the country, you commie sack of worthless shit.

I haven't taken the shot nor will I EVER. Wanna bet me on this one, asswipe? If you got the vaccine, you are FUBAR'D but you will find that out the hard way ....it's not like your welfare means diddly squat to me anyway. One has to be totally fucked in the head to believe that a vaccine for a self mutating virus that was created in a lab could be fast-tracked in a year.

So, Lush, if you got so much fucking faith in the shot? Why the fuck do you care about those like myself that won't? I thought that was the entire purpose of it. You certainly aren't bitching about illegals that haven't been tested since it that are being sent all over the country, you commie sack of worthless shit.
Hey dumfuk..ALL virus' are "self mutating" fucking dope.

And no. I don't give two shits about a piece of shit like you. If you weren't a walking Petrie dish for future variants and a super spreader for the Delta variant I'd WANT you to get it...and get it good.

So have YOU asked your doctor if you should get the shot?

No?

Color me shocked.

Hey dumfuk..ALL virus' are "self mutating" fucking dope.

And no. I don't give two shits about a piece of shit like you. If you weren't a walking Petrie dish for future variants and a super spreader for the Delta variant I'd WANT you to get it...and get it good.

So have YOU asked your doctor if you should get the shot?

No?

Color me shocked.

Go piss up a rope you twat. Xiden is carting in covid positive illegals by the tens of thousands and not a peep from you.

Fuck off you fascist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back