Israeli Newspaper: Mar-a-Lago American "Kristallnacht"

They've been led to believe that satanic forces (or something) control our electoral system. So now they want to wrest control for themselves, and anything they do with it will be justified with their God.

This is an asymmetrical confrontation, and I still don't know how to address it. They believe that those who dare to disagree with them are evil Nazis who want to destroy America. I think that most of them are well-meaning Americans who have been terribly, terribly manipulated. It's an uneven playing field.

They're aggressively ignoring history.
When you talk like a Nazi and act like a Nazi and defend your Nazi brothers in government and media, you are telling us who you are and we'd be fools to not listen!

When you talk like a Nazi and act like a Nazi and defend your Nazi brothers in government and media, you are telling us who you are and we'd be fools to not listen!
And only you know what you're talking about.

I won't ask for examples, because I know I don't "act" or "talk" like "a Nazi".

We exist in different universes, sadly.

The extremist nature of their political spindoctoring makes them highly suspect.

And then as expected, Israel National News is indeed a shady media outlet with a track record.

There's no reason to take their extremist spin seriously, as should have been obvious with their comparison to Kristallnacht.

It's as if Trump's violent attempt to overthrow government never actually happened!

How could Trump overthrow the government when at the time he was still the government?

And I would relate this more to when the Nazis banned the Social Democrats and other parties in 1933, or at least when the first started trashing their offices and placing their members in "protective custody"

How could Trump overthrow the government when at the time he was still the government?

And I would relate this more to when the Nazis banned the Social Democrats and other parties in 1933, or at least when the first started trashing their offices and placing their members in "protective custody"

Trump tried to overturn the election results.

Beginning salvo.....

On April 1, 1933, a general boycott against German Jews was declared, in which SA members stood outside Jewish-owned stores and businesses in order to prevent customers from entering.

Approximately one week later, a law concerning the rehabilitation of the professional civil service was passed. The purpose of the legislation was to purge the civil service of officials of Jewish origin and those deemed disloyal to the regime. It was the first racial law that attempted to isolate Jews and oust them from German life.

Nothing like serving a legal federal warrant on a citizen for a possible violation of federal law. In fact, purging the government of the disloyal's sounds a lot like old Trumpybear and the Neo-GOP's promise to the MagaCrowd.

Surprising an Israeli newspaper would print such a lying trope.

Trump claimed that before November.

That's called the "fix being in"

Again, would you just roll over if you believed that?

Just wait if Trump gets re-elected, it will make the BLM riots AND J6 look like a picnic.

These people go through life in a perpetual state of hyperbole. And they appear to take it literally.
Really? Hyperbole?
The first time in our nations history a President is targeted to the point of having his personal home raided because he "hasn't turned over some undisclosed documents" that may or may not have any value since it is based on speculation, not actual knowledge.
You realize that Obama and Clinton had to return documents? There homes were not raided. And no one ever thought for a second they would be... ever. You have any idea how many classified documents an administration generates during their term? MILLIONS. On average, according to the governments own records there are over 50,000,000 classified documents.
With over 200,000 people with clearance. You think there are not classified materials in every Congress/Senate officials home??
I bet you $10,000 there are. It is not only usual, but it would be VERY unusual if there wasn't.

Pelosi and Biden made statements before November also. Snickering and acting like they knew the outcome.

In 2016 Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted. He set up the claim the election was stolen before the election. He sabotaged his name and his reelection..

Wow, what a powerful statement from Israel...the Xiden regime has been nothing but a dark stain on America's reputation.....this is yet another black eye, and truly highlights to the world that the Demafacist have fully embraced their Stalinist tactics.

We will overcome! We will move forward, but we can never forget what these tyrants are capable of....never again

This crossed my mind but who better to express it than an Israeli.

Mark the date in your memory; August 8, 2022. It will be recorded in history as the “Kristallnacht of American Democracy.” Basically the day similar in nature, to the German Nazis’ opening salvo of fascism, the beginning of the extermination of Jews and democracy, on November 9, 1938.

Yesterday was a sad day for all of patriotic Americans, as our former independent federal law enforcement agencies, the FBI and the Justice Department, now officially both under the singular control of the Democrat Party, raided the home of former President Trump and confiscated all of his personal data, without going through the legal processes of obtaining court orders to do so.

They operated as agents of a radical political party, the Democrat Party, to begin the process of incriminating Trump and thereby preventing his run for office in 2024. All of the formerly independent federal agencies, Homeland Security, the IRS and the Justice Department are now an essential militant part of a totalitarian Fascist government that dominates and is willing and able to prosecute any of us who stray from the paths of the Democrat Party.

Our freedom to speak, act and think as is guaranteed in the Constitution, is gone. And that goes for loyal Democrats, as well. Speak the party line or you’re considered an enemy of the state and will be handled as such; as an enemy of the state. A traitor to be treated as one.

Never before in American history has a former president been falsely, maliciously, targeted, investigated, singled out, labeled, even when he was in office, as treasonous to this country. For 3 years, the likes of Democrat Congresspeople Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and other elected progressives, with the backing of the entire media, educational system and the elitist society, promulgated the outright lie that Trump was an agent under the domination of and in collusion with Putin. No facts were ever produced, but the slime stuck to the walls and had its desired effect among ordinary, naive Americans now howling in delight at the eventual, inevitable prosecution of Trump. They’ve all been tools of those now in totalitarian-like power.

I point the accusing finger at them. Each and every individual supporting this current administration is part of the battering ram that has led to the destruction of the pillars of freedom we once appreciated and lived under. Now, gone. I’m holding them responsible.
The author of that article disrespected all the people that actually lived through Kristallnacht. I don’t see how he keeps his job at an Israeli newpaper.

No fairy tales, this is for certain: there is an African coronavirus collected by Anne Rimoin and Hunter Biden's Metabiota. It is the African Giant Swamp rat, Malacomys longipes. There is yet to be found any published spike sequences with which to compare SARS-CoV-2. M. longipes gets infected with monkeypox. Prove badger wrong.

Write this down in your calendar for 11 Aug 2022:

As the FBI's asses moved, so too Rumble moved:
Post # 1,084

USMB prisoners may want to try it again: go to the link for the video in post #1,084, but do not click on it. Watch as it disappears within 30 seconds, and the prisoner will not be able to see the video. This is fascist internet Democrat nazism in action.

I do enjoy the good fascist fights between competitors of the Republic.
ElectricThisBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

DSVCE5QV7RF5HDSH5LLPP75I6E.jpg
why is it the Gestapo visited trump then? Makes no sense. Gestapo never turned in hitler.

you do love your illegal processes like a good old nazi boy.

Forum List

Back