Israeli court acquits army, justifies its killing of Gazan family

Hossfly is intimate in his hypocrisy. Why not tell us why Israel holds prisoners without trial who end up committing suicide. Like the recent Australian prisoner held in Israel.

Americans can also be held without trial.

Hossfly is intimate in his hypocrisy. Why not tell us why Israel holds prisoners without trial who end up committing suicide. Like the recent Australian prisoner held in Israel.

Are you really that dense that you don't know that people commit suicide in our own prisons; and many times when the prison authorities think the prisoner might do himself in, they keep a "suicide watch," except they are not successful all the time. No school today??? The Truant Officer is probably looking for you.

Lots of people commit suicide in jail HABIBI ---guilty conscience?
anger? sense of failure? shame?

for that matter lots of people commit suicide----suicide is the LEADING cause of death in young males in the USA Psychiatrists commit suicide left and right-----female psychiatrists even more than males. Ernest Hemmingway
comitted suicide as did his father who was a physician. Physicians ---those who are not psychiatrists have a very high rate of suicide ---especially female
physicians. Many "car accidents" are actually suicides. Those cars that
fall off cliffs while the driver is driving alone and DRUNK----probably suicides
Sluts who tie bombs to their asses are also SUICIDES

Are you really that dense that you don't know that people commit suicide in our own prisons; and many times when the prison authorities think the prisoner might do himself in, they keep a "suicide watch," except they are not successful all the time. No school today??? The Truant Officer is probably looking for you.

I love how you make it about suicide now, after your astounding hypocrisy on trial for traitors. Yeah that's why he got trial in Israel didn't he. As usual your hypocritical posts are meaningless.

You changed the subject to a completely different incident and commented on them.

I did no such thing. I told you my opinion but you either missed the post or ignored it.

What do you mean by "Palestinian territory"? The Palestinian territory is 3 miles from shore, anything past that is Israeli territory. What showed me in the video that it was less than 3 miles?

By agreement (part of Oslo) that Israel signed, the Palestinians are to fish up to 20 miles.

Back to the topic, that's a question that is gold. But they want to keep that tucked aside. Again a failure on Israel's part to abide by the agreements. What honest brokers.

I will probably at one point adress this subject more, but in the short version of it, I must say It's painful to me to hear people talk about the IDF that way.

Not because I myself served and not because my parents obviously did, but because unlike most Israelis, who get to know the system of the IDF when they reach maturity, I myself got exposed the the army and soldiers when was a very small toddler.

My mother was very ill, and so was my grandmother. My father was at her side all the time, and since all in close family they were military, I was sended to a post where soldiers are dealing with the ill and invalid security forces workers and combat-soldiers. I did not see my parents at all for nearly 2 and a half years, and was raised by IDF soldier for all these months.

Each one of the soldiers had a soul of gold. They were all dedicated to medicine and treating the ill and injured, and never harmed anyone. Being raised by soldiers, and later becoming one myself, I think I know the system well enough, and the people well enough, to reject any kind of stereotypes against them. This is simply not how the IDF is like. And it's personally painful to hear and see people talking like this, when they simply have no CLUE of how noble this soldiers can be.

Because they are your people, just as Palestinians relate to their soldiers. Now apply to that someone other than yourself or your people. And now you understand how it's personally painful to hear people talk like ways you have and others about Palestinian soldiers.

Palestinians are not SOLDIERS. they have no army, they have organizations. The don't answer to the definition of an army. Once there is an army for the Palestinians, then by its behaviour it shall be judged.

The only reason they have no "army" is because they have no nation.

I love how you make it about suicide now, after your astounding hypocrisy on trial for traitors. Yeah that's why he got trial in Israel didn't he. As usual your hypocritical posts are meaningless.
Wasn't it reported that he committed suicide, the same way there are suicides committed in our own prisons? Baghdad Bob doesn't think that all the stuff he has pulled out of thin air just was so meaningless to many of the readers that they probably said, "Oh no, not again, just like the real Baghdad Bob of Iraq." I find it funny (but it is helping his vocabulary on the other hand) how he picks up new expressions. The new one is "astounding hypocrisy." Let's see what new words and expressions he picks up next from other posters.

GAZA, (PIC)-- An Israeli court rejected a Palestinian lawsuit filed against the Israeli army regarding its killing of civilians and children from one family in an aerial attack on their house during the 2009 war on the Gaza Strip, and also fined the plaintiffs.

The bombing led to the killing of Saleha's wife, all her four children and her young sister.

The victims are Randa Fayez, the mother and her kids, Diauddin, aged 14, Bahauddin, four years, Rana, 12, and Rula, one year as well as her sister Fatima, 22.

Al-Mizan center had filed a request in November 2009 with the Israeli military prosecutor demanding him to open an investigation into the incident, but he closed the probe quickly and did not make any indictments.

Israeli court acquits army, justifies its killing of Gazan family

http://Click here: Israeli settler family murdered, Palestinians accused - Telegraph

Privacy and cookiesSubscribeRegisterLog inAccessibility links
Skip to articleSkip to navigation

Home»News»World News»Middle East»IsraelIsraeli settler family murdered, Palestinians accused
The Israeli military set up check points and began a massive search for what it believed were Palestinian militants who knifed five members of the same Israeli family to death as they slept in a West Bank settlement.

Israeli soldiers take up positions during a military operation in the West Bank Photo: REUTERS
3:36PM GMT 12 Mar 2011
The attack happened in the Itamar settlement late Friday, killing a husband and wife, and an 11-year-old, a 3-year-old and a baby girl.

The dead were discovered by a 12-year-old family member who was returning from a youth group function.

The Israeli military said "Palestinian terrorists" had infiltrated the settlement.

"This was a very harsh terror attack, a whole family was wiped out by despicable cowardly murderers who came in the dead of night and killed innocent children, a woman and man as they slept," said Avi Mizrachi, commander of the military's Central Command.

"We are in pursuit of the perpetrators and I estimate that we will quickly get our hands on them and bring them to justice," he said.

Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad condemned the attack.

"Violence does not justify violence, we condemn it completely, whoever does it and whoever the victims are," Fayyad told the Associated Press.

The attack occured on the Jewish Sabbath when the observent are prohibited from working and most physical activity, instead spending the day in prayer or rest.

Footage from the scene broadcast on Israeli media showed children's toys covered in blood and furniture tipped over.

Israeli media said two young children were asleep in another part of the house and survived. Another family member, a 12-year-old girl, was away at a youth group function when the attack occurred. She found the carnage when she came home and alerted authorities.

The Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, a mostly defunct Palestinian militant group, took responsibility for the attack. However, it was not clear if they really did it or were just taking credit. The Brigades frequently take credit for attacks they didn't do in hopes of raising their profile.

The Israeli military set up checkpoints and searched the area. Residents of the nearby village of Awarta said Israeli soldiers had surrounded a building and made some arrests.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak convened security and intelligence personnel overnight and conferred with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, his office said in a statement.

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said he would file a complaint with the U.N. over the attack and that he expects "worldwide condemnation of the satanic murder of an entire family."

The attack is the first against settlers in months and the first of its scope in years, marking a rare outburst of violence during a relatively calm period. It comes as Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts are at a standstill and could complicate efforts to restart them.

Peace talks between the two sides collapsed last year over disputes over Israeli settlements in the West Bank, territory Palestinians envision as part of their future state.

"Now maybe the international community that condemns us all the time will understand who we are dealing with here, in every peace agreement they want us to sign, they need to understand who is on the other side," said Danny Danon, a hawkish member of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party.

Itamar is a small, isolated settlememt in the northern West Bank that has rocky relations with the nearby Palestinian towns and villages.

Tensions between Palestinians and Jewish settlers in the area have been extremely high in recent days.

On Monday, Israeli soldiers fired live rounds at Palestinians after they fought with settlers near Nablus.

A week earlier police and settlers clashed as officers moved in to remove illegal structures erected in a settlement outpost west of Nablus.

That prompted settlers to firebomb a Palestinian house, in a so-called "price tag" attack, and two children were hospitalised for smoke inhalation.

They also smashed shops and cars in the southern city of Hebron and cut down 500 olive trees planted at a former settlement outpost.

Settlers routinely stage "price tag" attacks after police and soldiers demolish illegal structures they have built, taking it out on the Palestinians for what they consider "anti-settler" activity by the government.

On Saturday, Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon counselled against such action, saying it is morally wrong and "could only hurt us from a political and security point of view."

The last deadly attack on a West Bank settlement was on August 31, when four settlers were killed near Hebron. Two other Israelis were wounded in an attack the next day in Ramallah.

The attack was reminiscent of a similar one against Itamar in June 2002, during the height of the violent Palestinian uprising, when a gunmen burst into the home of a family and opened fire.

The mother of the family and three of her children were murdered. Another two children were seriously injured and a local security official was shot to death as he tried to help.

Payback's a Bitch :clap2:

Forum List

Back