Israeli court acquits army, justifies its killing of Gazan family

GAZA, (PIC)-- An Israeli court rejected a Palestinian lawsuit filed against the Israeli army regarding its killing of civilians and children from one family in an aerial attack on their house during the 2009 war on the Gaza Strip, and also fined the plaintiffs.

The bombing led to the killing of Saleha's wife, all her four children and her young sister.

The victims are Randa Fayez, the mother and her kids, Diauddin, aged 14, Bahauddin, four years, Rana, 12, and Rula, one year as well as her sister Fatima, 22.

Al-Mizan center had filed a request in November 2009 with the Israeli military prosecutor demanding him to open an investigation into the incident, but he closed the probe quickly and did not make any indictments.

The message is , Jews can go from anywhere in the world to Palestine, and kill the indigenous people, the Palestinians, with impunity.

Even trying to file a lawsuit for civil damages results in punishment for families of Gentiles who are killed.

Do you truly believe that ISraelis and the IDF want innocents to die, Sherri ? Honest question. I'm going to see if I can reason with you

The assasination was planned a month before he was killed. And November 4 they shot and killed a mentally ill man near the buffer zone. Not in it. And one rocket was fired in an open area purposefully on November 5 in response to that. Israel didn't respond either because they knew none wanted escalation. Then November 8 a 13 year old boy was killed, there were reports of a firefight I believe between the PRC and the Israeli military inside the Gaza border. Btw, they stand as border guards nightly. The PRC, was in their own border and were surprised by Israeli tanks coming in an incursion, violating their sovereignty. They had every right to return fire. Then the PRC fired a rocket at an Israeli jeep in response to the bombing of the soccer field. In which Israel tanks started to randomly fire shells all over Gaza klling 4 civilians and wounding another 26. Later became 7 killed and 52 civilians wounded. Then Hamas decided to respond with about 25 of their lower range rockets. A truce took hold November 13. Which Egypt enforced. The next day Israel assassinated the Hamas military cheif. This is the most honest description of the events leading up to this.

Unless someone here has proof that Israeli pilots were given orders to fire upon civilians, then all the Nazis here need to shut up. I have already provided many examples of how Fakestinians purposely target civilians.

Sherri called you a Nazi.

Don't you feel like crying?
cry.gif

bored.gif

Last edited:
GAZA, (PIC)-- An Israeli court rejected a Palestinian lawsuit filed against the Israeli army regarding its killing of civilians and children from one family in an aerial attack on their house during the 2009 war on the Gaza Strip, and also fined the plaintiffs.

The bombing led to the killing of Saleha's wife, all her four children and her young sister.

The victims are Randa Fayez, the mother and her kids, Diauddin, aged 14, Bahauddin, four years, Rana, 12, and Rula, one year as well as her sister Fatima, 22.

Al-Mizan center had filed a request in November 2009 with the Israeli military prosecutor demanding him to open an investigation into the incident, but he closed the probe quickly and did not make any indictments.

The message is , Jews can go from anywhere in the world to Palestine, and kill the indigenous people, the Palestinians, with impunity.

Even trying to file a lawsuit for civil damages results in punishment for families of Gentiles who are killed.

Do you truly believe that ISraelis and the IDF want innocents to die, Sherri ? Honest question. I'm going to see if I can reason with you

Pffft, yeah! Good luck with that!
teehee.gif

It certainly is, a world power with the largest military in the region bombs a defenseless population with the heaviest equipment to keep them on a brink of collapse, to keep their people depressed and to destroy their infrastructure. Yet when Hamas attempts to respond by attacking military targets they still call it an terror act. It doesn't make a difference to the Israelis, they want to dehumanize the Palestinians as much as they can. Of course, the rockets are the only way to make Israel think twice before launching a mass murder campaign. That's the only option Palestinians have to deter Israel from destroying Gaza every time they want to test their new weapons on Gaza. It's a legitimate form of resistance against an occupier. It was legitimate when Westerners fought occupiers. And is today.

Of course, the rockets are the only way to make Israel think twice before launching a mass murder campaign.

Indeed, the number of rockets launched in Israel's last aggression brought Israel to the ceasefire table much sooner than in Cast Lead. Many lives were saved.

Of course, Israel has violated that ceasefire almost daily, but hey, that is Israel in a nutshell.

The Palestinians were the one to break the conditions but don't let facts fool you, eh.

Nearly four years later, immediately following a ceasefire, Gaza fishermen are once again under attack. The majority of these attacks have occurred between Wednesday, 28 November, and Saturday, 1 December. In this time, at least 29 fishermen have been arrested, at least 9 fishing boats have been impounded (including a larger trawling vessel), and one boat has been destroyed. The fishermen’s reports are generally the same: they are fishing within the new 6 mile limit (or even within the former 3 mile limit) when Israeli gunboats approach and start firing at them, oftentimes aiming at the motor. They order fishermen to strip down to their undergarments, jump into the water, and swim towards the gunboat, where they are handcuffed and blindfolded, and sometimes beaten. Some are taken to Ashdod or Erez and interrogated.

Israel violates ceasefire, attacks Gaza fishermen -- who is holding Israel accountable?

I, as well as every sane Jew and Israeli CONDEMN any aggression towards innocent fisherman and civilians for no reason. Any soldier who does so needs to get his/her head straight or get the fuck out of the IDF.

I, as well as every sane Jew and Israeli CONDEMN any aggression towards innocent fisherman and civilians for no reason. Any soldier who does so needs to get his/her head straight or get the fuck out of the IDF.

That's good to know but the IDF doesn't really get it right. I was on the beach and saw a shell or something fired at a boat fishing, which wasn't that far off, maybe 2 miles. And it caught fire. There's no reason for this very strict limitation for people who feed theirselves from fishing. The IDF hasn't changed its policies that much, except when Hamas demanded a wider range of fishing as part of the ceasefire agreement.

That's good to know but the IDF doesn't really get it right. I was on the beach and saw a shell or something fired at a boat fishing, which wasn't that far off, maybe 2 miles. And it caught fire. There's no reason for this very strict limitation for people who feed theirselves from fishing. The IDF hasn't changed its policies that much, except when Hamas demanded a wider range of fishing as part of the ceasefire agreement.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but do you have a link for that ? I;m kind of curious to know about Hamas asking for a wider range.

That has been Israel's official policy for years. Ceasefires mean nothing to Israel.

As long as you keep refering to the people of Gaza as "Gentiles" you will keep being seen as a hater and a crazy woman by many people here.

Lipush,

A Gentile is a nonJew, Israel discriminates against all Gentiles, whether they live in Israel or Occupied East Jerusalem or the Occupied West Bank, or Occupied Gaza.

Gentile is not a word of hate, even though Zionists may be taught from chiildhood to look down upon and separate themselves from and hate them, Gentiles.

The world includes Gentiles in it, we were created by God and created in His image and loved by that God who created us.

My insistence that the lives of Gentiles matter does not make me hateful or crazy.

The crazy one is you, and your fellow Jewish Zionists, filled with your Ideology of Jewish Supremacism, who sees Jews as superior to other human beings and who sees Jewish lives alone as mattering.

Sherri

As long as you keep refering to the people of Gaza as "Gentiles" you will keep being seen as a hater and a crazy woman by many people here.

Lipush,

A Gentile is a nonJew, Israel discriminates against all Gentiles, whether they live in Israel or Occupied East Jerusalem or the Occupied West Bank, or Occupied Gaza.

Gentile is not a word of hate, even though Zionists may be taught from chiildhood to look down upon and separate themselves from and hate them, Gentiles.

The world includes Gentiles in it, we were created by God and created in His image and loved by that God who created us.

My insistence that the lives of Gentiles matter does not make me hateful or crazy.

The crazy one is you, and your fellow Jewish Zionists, filled with your Ideology of Jewish Supremacism, who sees Jews as superior to other human beings and who sees Jewish lives alone as mattering.

Sherri

So when you were in Israel, you were discrminated against ? Please tell us about this experience SHerri

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but do you have a link for that ? I;m kind of curious to know about Hamas asking for a wider range.

Yes I will, I just need to go somewhere quickly give me about 25 minutes.

How would you like to have foreigners shooting at you while you are doing that?

Well considering I have no weapons at my disposal, I'd probably put my boat in gear and change spots

Those foreigners will shoot at you in any spot.

True muslims have picked up on their habit of murdering jews
anywhere in the world and, lately, have sworn to increase
their HOLY JIHAD against jews world wide. Jewish children
have been the victims of this meccaist habit even in New York
City---and other parts of the USA

Forum List

Back