Israeli companies to build smart city in Brazil

Ha, Ha, Ha. He is locked in his room all day long so sits there fantasizing that he is some Hollywood hunk. Say, sitting around all day in front of the computer makes one heavy. Maybe he should try out for the "Biggest Loser." It is past midnight where he lives, so you can imagine how enormous he is from all the hours of sitting.
Silly-Sally......the answer is still No!!

I won't meet and have a romantic fling with you,.....Never......you are too old and wrinkly.

So quit PM'ing me about it or I'll report you to the Mods. ..... :cool:

To show you how mentally ill he is, folks, he has the same nonsense all the time about women being after him here. Meanwhile, since he has nothing to contribute to this forum but his nonsense, I suggest he go to bed and continue with his nonsense tomorrow. It seems to be the only thing he has in life.

tell him to report away and when it comes to nothing report him to the mods for lying

To show you how mentally ill he is, folks, he has the same nonsense all the time about women being after him here. Meanwhile, since he has nothing to contribute to this forum but his nonsense, I suggest he go to bed and continue with his nonsense tomorrow. It seems to be the only thing he has in life.
Still talking about the Sunni Man.

I meant what I said. No more private sex talk PM's from you.

You are definitely not my type.......besides you are married.

Have you no shame?? ...... :cool:

Reported for harrasment

Yo, Israel, they don`t need Obama or the U.N., neither one will do a damn thing to Israeli, they can`t handle ISIS? How in the hell will they handle Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
The Real President, A Man With Ball`s, Below:
View attachment 69564
Mr Bibi when he was younger....always a very interesting

personality :thup:

Yo, a Real Man who took up for his small Country! We need a Real Determined Man in the U.S.A. for President, Trump is not your True Man, Sorry! ""Ted Cruz"" is the Strongest Man Running!!! And if you Trump Supporters would open your EYES? You might see the LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Yo, Israel, they don`t need Obama or the U.N., neither one will do a damn thing to Israeli, they can`t handle ISIS? How in the hell will they handle Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
The Real President, A Man With Ball`s, Below:
View attachment 69564
Mr Bibi when he was younger....always a very interesting

personality :thup:

Yo, Hi Skye, longtime no hear?

"GTP"

Forum List

Back