Israeli companies to build smart city in Brazil

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It will be like a dream come true for these low income Brazilians.

Croatá Laguna Ecopark, a high-tech city for low-income Brazilians, will boast Israeli solutions for security, landscaping and engineering
BY JTA March 30, 2016, 4:03 am 2

A rendering of planned smart city Croatá Laguna Ecopark in Sao Goncalo do Amarante, Brazil. (Courtesy of Croatá Laguna Ecopark via JTA)
NEWSROOM

RELATED TOPICS
MORE ON THIS STORY

RIO DE JANEIRO — Three Israeli companies won an international competition to help create a pilot smart city in Brazil to house 20,000 residents of low socioeconomic status.

The startups won a challenge to develop high-tech solutions in security, landscaping and engineering for the future city called Croatá Laguna Ecopark in the northeastern municipality of Sao Goncalo do Amarante, the Brazilian Israelite Confederation announced Monday in its newsletter.

In most cases, the smart technology is fitted to existing cities, but the Brazilian government decided recently to try a different approach and build a smart city from scratch.

Twelve Israeli tech firms participated in the 3C Smart Cities Challenge held in Tel Aviv with cooperation from the Brazilian government; Italian group Planet Idea; the Tel Aviv University center for entrepreneurship, Startau, and the Israeli innovation center from global security conglomerate Tyco.

Continue reading at:

Dealing with the zionist Jews is a huge mistake by the Brazilian government. ...... :cool:

Dealing with Muslim converts like you is a big, big mistake. As everyone can see, when an American converts to Islam, he takes to heart what his Imam says about the Jews.

Yo, Israel, they don`t need Obama or the U.N., neither one will do a damn thing to Israeli, they can`t handle ISIS? How in the hell will they handle Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
The Real President, A Man With Ball`s, Below:
rDqJgxFZ.jpeg

Dealing with Muslim converts like you is a big, big mistake. As everyone can see, when an American converts to Islam, he takes to heart what his Imam says about the Jews.
I knew about the duplicity of the Jews long before I was aware of Islam.

The Jews have a well deserved reputation for lying and cheating.

It's common knowledge throughout the world. ..... :cool:

And your newly adopted brethren have a great time murdering people. Why, they even murder Muslims of different sects. Of course you have no problem, as a proud Sunni now, when your new brethren take out a bunch of innocent Shiites.

I have to laugh -- like the Muslims don't lie or cheat. Poor Sunni Man, here it is after midnight in his city, and he still has his fat tuchas sitting on his porta-potty spouting his usual nojnsense..

Only if you happen to believe islamonazi propaganda. Those who don't find the Jews very straight and honest.

You don't like to hear the truth about yourself it appears. Tough?
I'm just saying why can't you act like an adult and just debate the subject without all of the personal attacks? ...... :cool:

Like you do I suppose

He's too mentally sick to realize that he starts it. It's too bad he couldn't get someone to push him out the door and drive him around to some low-income projects in his own area. Maybe then instead of posting something derogatory about the Jews, he would be happy that low-income people in Brazil will have a chance to live in decent housing in pleasant surroundings.

He's too mentally sick to realize that he starts it. It's too bad he couldn't get someone to push him out the door and drive him around to some low-income projects in his own area. Maybe then instead of posting something derogatory about the Jews, he would be happy that low-income people in Brazil will have a chance to live in decent housing in pleasant surroundings.
Poor delusional Silly-Sally loves to fantasize about the Sunni Man.

But I have turned down her sexual advances many times in the past. ...... :cool:

But I have turned down her sexual advances many times in the past. ...... :cool:

Ha, Ha, Ha. He is locked in his room all day long so sits there fantasizing that he is some Hollywood hunk. Say, sitting around all day in front of the computer makes one heavy. Maybe he should try out for the "Biggest Loser." It is past midnight where he lives, so you can imagine how enormous he is from all the hours of sitting.

Ha, Ha, Ha. He is locked in his room all day long so sits there fantasizing that he is some Hollywood hunk. Say, sitting around all day in front of the computer makes one heavy. Maybe he should try out for the "Biggest Loser." It is past midnight where he lives, so you can imagine how enormous he is from all the hours of sitting.
Silly-Sally......the answer is still No!!

I won't meet and have a romantic fling with you,.....Never......you are too old and wrinkly.

So quit PM'ing me about it or I'll report you to the Mods. ..... :cool:

Silly-Sally......the answer is still No!!

I won't meet and have a romantic fling with you,.....Never......you are too old and wrinkly.

So quit PM'ing me about it or I'll report you to the Mods. ..... :cool:

To show you how mentally ill he is, folks, he has the same nonsense all the time about women being after him here. Meanwhile, since he has nothing to contribute to this forum but his nonsense, I suggest he go to bed and continue with his nonsense tomorrow. It seems to be the only thing he has in life.

Yo, Israel, they don`t need Obama or the U.N., neither one will do a damn thing to Israeli, they can`t handle ISIS? How in the hell will they handle Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
The Real President, A Man With Ball`s, Below:
View attachment 69564
Mr Bibi when he was younger....always a very interesting

personality :thup:

More like you have been turned down even by the camels, that is why you are so frustrated.

Forum List

Back