Israeli Apartheid

Ah, when it's stripes and stars - it's merely a pet theme costume,
when it's Magen David - it's a "dog with an Israeli flag"?

All you show is zero intent for a sincere discourse.

In line with honest discourse, let’s talk about your tweet image.

Image one is indeed a Palestinian donkey draped in an Israeli flag.

Image two, is NOT the same donkey. In fact is a donkey that had been killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza in 2014.

We can easily resolve this if you provide the actual complete quote where she said what you claim.

Or you can keep trolling.
It is a Zionist mainstay to misquote people then complain about what they did not say.

It is a Zionist mainstay to misquote people then complain about what they did not say.
I find it seems common among the ideologically rabid. It isn't enough to take actual stuff, you have to warp it for maximum demonization. Which has me wondering what this new further right coalition will do with or to the judiciary.

RE: Burning the Donkey
SUBTOPIC: Off-Topic
※→. et al,

Image one is indeed a Palestinian donkey draped in an Israeli flag.

Image two, is NOT the same donkey. In fact is a donkey that had been killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza in 2014.
(COMMENT)

I have seen things like this before (in Vietnam).

As usual, the Palestinians are not doing a very good job.

Large - dead animals killed like this are burned in place to eliminate the smell the rotting carcass gives off if incineration is not done quickly.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

CWRU-678x455.png

The Case Western Reserve University campus. (Photo: Rick Dikeman, via Wikimedia Commons)

The Ohio-based Case Western Reserve University student government adopted on Tuesday a resolution declaring Israel an apartheid state, the official Palestinian news agency WAFA reported.

According to The Observer, the student newspaper of CWRU, “after years of debate, the Undergraduate Student Government (USG) of Case Western Reserve University took a strong stance against the actions of the Israeli government, the military-industrial complex and the prison-industrial complex.”

The resolution, which was authored by the CWRU chapter of the pro-Palestinian college student activism organization Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), was overwhelmingly passed by a vote of 35 to 17, with seven abstentions.

Forum List

Back