Israel

Now, you know...

Osama bin Laden...

I believe that my actual footage of sammy laden jr still trumps your unsubstantiated printed word. But please do keep trying.

I believe I own you. Now, go fetch my shoes, dog.

Osama bin Laden on 9/11...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

the washington hebrew post, :lmao:

I believe that my actual footage of sammy laden jr still trumps your unsubstantiated printed word. But please do keep trying.

I believe I own you. Now, go fetch my shoes, dog.

Osama bin Laden on 9/11...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

the washington hebrew post, :lmao:

Were you dropped on your head as a baby intentionally because it was too late for an abortion?

PEACE THROUGH TRUTH: ONE BOOK DARES TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ISRAEL
A conversation with David Brog, the author of "Reclaiming Israel's History."
May 22, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
rv.jpg

Peace will be possible if – and only if – the Palestinians begin to accept the fact that the Jewish people have a deep connection to the Land of Israel and a legitimate claim to exercise their right to self-determination in this place. That’s why telling the truth about Israel is not an obstacle to peace. Quite to the contrary, a stubborn insistence on the truth is an absolute prerequisite to peace.

DG: The popular conception in the media is that the Jews of Israel are "settlers" who entered a land inhabited by another people. Yet the religious history of the world's three major religions records that Jews are actually the indigenous population of Israel.

Are the Jews indeed the indigenous population? How did this pernicious myth take hold and why has it been so difficult to root out?

I wrote Reclaiming Israel’s History to take all of the facts most relevant to rebutting the modern anti-Israel narrative and bring them together in one compelling, chronological account. The book is accessible to those who are new to this topic. But people steeped in this issue have written to tell me they they’ve learned so many things they never knew. That might just be the best compliment of all.

Peace Through Truth: One Book Dares to Tell the Truth About Israel

Check out Land Belongs to Israel...

Last edited:
LIVNI AND DANGERS OF PEACE THEATER
Is Netanyahu building bridges with left-wing Israeli leadership?
June 20, 2017

Caroline Glick
livni.jpg

The homes of the terrorists who murdered Border Police officer Hadas Malka on Friday evening are now bedecked with Fatah flags and banners reading, “Our heroes.”

Far from condemning the terrorist attack, Palestinian Authority chairman and Fatah leader Mahmoud Abbas and his comrades are condemning Israel. Its security forces, they allege obscenely, committed a “war crime” when they killed the three terrorists to stop their rampage.

The only reason that these actions are not enough to warrant the US and the rest of the West – not to mention the Israeli Left – treating Fatah/PLO as the terrorist group they are and have always been, is because doing so would require them to stop playacting at peace making.

And they couldn’t have that.

June 20, 2017

Caroline Glick
livni.jpg

The homes of the terrorists who murdered Border Police officer Hadas Malka on Friday evening are now bedecked with Fatah flags and banners reading, “Our heroes.”

Far from condemning the terrorist attack, Palestinian Authority chairman and Fatah leader Mahmoud Abbas and his comrades are condemning Israel. Its security forces, they allege obscenely, committed a “war crime” when they killed the three terrorists to stop their rampage.

The only reason that these actions are not enough to warrant the US and the rest of the West – not to mention the Israeli Left – treating Fatah/PLO as the terrorist group they are and have always been, is because doing so would require them to stop playacting at peace making.

Now all you have to do is convince the people who were already living there that the Jews had the right to give them the boot.

Good luck with that.

June 20, 2017

Caroline Glick
livni.jpg

Now all you have to do is convince the people who were already living there that the Jews had the right to give them the boot.

Good luck with that.
76006600_1280x960.jpg

Tin/more...

Forum List

Back