Israel will survive

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It is very flawed nation
It may not always be very fair

it is a nation of very smart folks who want to live in peace and it’s far safer than most Nations on earth
The nation is surrounded by massive walls and its top priority is its survival

Sadly, you're right- it will survive- and US tax payers will see that it happens.

Sadly, you're right- it will survive- and US tax payers will see that it happens.
Jews are, per capita, the wealthiest people on earth.
Jews give more charity to non-Jews than non-Jews give.
After the 2008 Crash, the US had nothing to give Israel so the Jewish billionaires supported Israel and all the Christian charities in the US were begging these Jews for money.
Be careful what you ask for unless you are willing to ask Bill Gates to actually give charity to a US Christian charity as opposed to an African nation or India.

Jews are, per capita, the wealthiest people on earth.
Jews give more charity to non-Jews than non-Jews give.
After the 2008 Crash, the US had nothing to give Israel so the Jewish billionaires supported Israel and all the Christian charities in the US were begging these Jews for money.
Be careful what you ask for unless you are willing to ask Bill Gates to actually give charity to a US Christian charity as opposed to an African nation or India.
I stand by what I said- totally. IDGAF what jews give- I do GAF about American Tax Dollars (and lives).
Bill Gates can kiss my old ass- as can the "charities"- I'll "give" to whom "I" please (mostly animal rescue places), but, rest assured the Empty Suits in the District of Criminals will insure (with tax payer dollars and lives) that Israel survives-

I stand by what I said- totally. IDGAF what jews give- I do GAF about American Tax Dollars (and lives).
Bill Gates can kiss my old ass- as can the "charities"- I'll "give" to whom "I" please (mostly animal rescue places), but, rest assured the Empty Suits in the District of Criminals will insure (with tax payer dollars and lives) that Israel survives-
I totally agree with you; I'm just tired of retards believing that anti-American assholes like Gates, Zuckerberg and Buffet love America.

Israel is a million times better than most nations on this earth -- in my opinion.

1. It is essentially a homogeneous nation.
2. It is a democracy.
3. It has freedom of the press.
4. It has a thriving economy.
5. Women's rights are respected.
6. Gay people are treated like human beings.
7. It generously seeks to help other nations with their development.
8. Its technological advances have helped personkind in general.

I trust that Israel is quietly making friends with other strong nations besides the United States, for I have no doubt that in the coming decades this nation (for reasons that need not be mentioned here) will start to reduce its wholehearted support for Israel.

Last edited:
Israel is a million times better than most nations on this earth -- in my opinion.

1. It is essentially a homogenous nation.
2. It is a democracy.
8. Its technological advances have help personkind in general.

I trust that Israel is quietly making friends with other nations, for I have no doubt that in the coming decades the United States of America (for certain reasons that need not be mentioned here) will start to reduce its wholehearted support for Israel.
The issue is that US Taxpayers should not be supporting any nation other than the US.
This would still put Israel at a great advantage because almost all Jews have higher educational degrees and attract commerce.

Israel gets 3B from the US and most of that goes to the military for R&D where Israel either develops something from scratch or makes a US made piece of equipment more efficient for and gives it to the US for "free".
Let's say Israel does the same thing but charges the US 6B rather than the US offering the 3B up front.
Might be a great opportunity for Israel; it would suck for the US taxpayer...

Hey ”genius”: America’s tech industry, cornerstone of the US economy, relies on Israel.

Wall Street Journal: “Israel Where Technology Keeps Booming”

“Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay...” says an eBay executive...”The best-kept secret is we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams.”

“There are more innovative ideas coming from Israel than from Silicon Valley.”

B8A655A3-557E-427F-926D-8170F787240C.jpeg

1. It is essentially a homogeneous nation.
2. It is a democracy.
8. Its technological advances have helped personkind in general.

I trust that Israel is quietly making friends with other strong nations besides the United States, for I have no doubt that in the coming decades this nation (for reasons that need not be mentioned here) will start to reduce its wholehearted support for Israel.

They have the only gay parade in the entire Middle East every year lol

Um, Israel’s GDP is among the largest in the word, over $300 Billion. Now, even you know.
Ask me if I give a fuck if their "word" is over 3 fucking cents.

FYI, Mr Erudite, the US sold its soul to the devil in 1913 and exacerbated the situation when Nixon agreed to defend Saudi interests in the ME IF it would do it's oil business in Federal Reserve Notes- I care not who has the power give me the money- and give it we do. What do we, the givers, get in return?

Ask me if I give a fuck if their "word" is over 3 fucking cents.

FYI, Mr Erudite, the US sold its soul to the devil in 1913 and exacerbated the situation when Nixon agreed to defend Saudi interests in the ME IF it would do it's oil business in Federal Reserve Notes- I care not who has the power give me the money- and give it we do. What do we, the givers, get in return?

Never debate someone who’s much smarter than you.
Israel's impressive economy | AEI

Forum List

Back