Israel using vaccine as both reward and ransom payment.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Israel has given doses to countries that have acted favorably towards it's expansion. Hungry and Guatemala have opened offices in Jerusalem so got thousands of doses. Hell even Syria got some in exchange for releasing an Israeli citizen under detention there. As for the Palestinians being held under occupation by the IDF forces..sorry got nothing for you..Israel Gives Vaccine to Far-Off Allies, as Palestinians Wait

Israel has given doses to countries that have acted favorably towards it's expansion. Hungry and Guatemala have opened offices in Jerusalem so got thousands of doses. Hell even Syria got some in exchange for releasing an Israeli citizen under detention there. As for the Palestinians being held under occupation by the IDF forces..sorry got nothing for you..Israel Gives Vaccine to Far-Off Allies, as Palestinians Wait
I am rather free with my money when others need help. I have enough, happy to help.

If someone lies, steals, or is some type of bully I don't like. They can fuck off and die. I won't help. I already see them as a parasite on the planet... Why would I want to reward that?

All the Jews have been vaccinated but they have run out ??
That is how it goes

Why do you care? Israel developed the vaccine, why are they under any obligation to give it to those who want Israel obliterated? The US does this stupidly. Israel is not that stupid.

Forum List

Back