Israel Totally Owned Biden On His Ukraine Defense Plan -- LOL

Look at the cultural issues we have in our nation with each other. Nations have always had some issues with other nations. A troop invasion is an option or use an air war and send missiles into the territory desired.
I don't hear any point being made in that?

no they haven’t. they were not apart…at least on the ground, in the Syrian civil war with assad until xiden amd obama invited them
Maybe not soldiers on ground, but they have been selling them weapons. The alliance is Russia-Iran-Syria.

But issue is why do we care? They can be allies with Russia all they want. If Russia can keep them under a tight leash, then let them.

Maybe not soldiers on ground, but they have been selling them weapons. The alliance is Russia-Iran-Syria.

But issue is why do we care? They can be allies with Russia all they want. If Russia can keep them under a tight leash, then let them.
Russia-Iran-Syria
You forgot China.

sure…i was just explaining Israel’s concern that brought up in the OP

The reason why it was cancelled is because the 'Iron Dome' is only effective against older technology weapons.

And also the fact that Russia isn't posing a threat and likely never will.

It very much appears that the large powerful countries will turn to methods that convince the other small countries to become willing allies, and the days of military force are over.

Some suggested that Russia would turn to military force while others stood convinced that Russia never did have that intention.

Boy I bet you feel fucking stupid about now.

Forum List

Back