Israel to build 800 new housing units in West Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has approved the construction of 800 new housing units in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Netanyahu's office revealed that 300 illegal units were approved to be constructed in Beit El settlement and another 500 units in East Jerusalem.

The decision comes after Israel's High Court yesterday ordered the demolition of two structures built illegally in Beit El settlement.

Netanyahu has also approved the sale of 91 housing units and planning for another 24 units in the Pisgat Ze'ev settlement. He also approved the construction of 300 housing units in the illegal settlement of Ramot, 70 housing units in the illegal settlement of Gilo and 19 housing units in the illegal settlement of Har Homa in East Jerusalem.

Israel's Education Minister Naftali Bennett praised the prime minister's decision calling it "a Zionist response. This is the way in which we build our country."

I can't believe the arab countries are allowing you Zionist to keep on, must be they area afraid of your nukes. Something needs to be done with you Zionist people.

AND ? ? ? ? if the land was Jewish prior to 1949 and was stolen by force then why shouldn't Israel reclaim it and build there ? Or is that beyond your tiny intelligence to comprehend ................

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has approved the construction of 800 new housing units in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Netanyahu's office revealed that 300 illegal units were approved to be constructed in Beit El settlement and another 500 units in East Jerusalem.

The decision comes after Israel's High Court yesterday ordered the demolition of two structures built illegally in Beit El settlement.

Netanyahu has also approved the sale of 91 housing units and planning for another 24 units in the Pisgat Ze'ev settlement. He also approved the construction of 300 housing units in the illegal settlement of Ramot, 70 housing units in the illegal settlement of Gilo and 19 housing units in the illegal settlement of Har Homa in East Jerusalem.

Israel's Education Minister Naftali Bennett praised the prime minister's decision calling it "a Zionist response. This is the way in which we build our country."

I can't believe the arab countries are allowing you Zionist to keep on, must be they area afraid of your nukes. Something needs to be done with you Zionist people.

The settlements are illegal under international law

It is abundantly clear to most observers that settlements built in the territories were always intended to eventually be permanent parts of the State of Israel.

ShowImage.ashx

West Bank security fence barrier wall settlement 370.

The settlements are illegal under international law - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Even the Israelis of the JPost in Israel recognize the West Bank settlements as being illegal under international law.

Which international law is this then, as the whole of the west bank and Jerusalem is Jewish under an international law of 1923 that has never been repealed and it entered into the UN charter in 1949 giving it even more legallity

Israel building houses in Israel. huh.

why don't you go live in Israel since you love Zionist and their wicked ways so much. How a Christian can worship people who steal , rob and kill is beyond me. That is not their land.

What amazes me is how they have to paraphrase Genesis 12:3; in order to even be able to worship the Zionists; (instead of worshiping God and/or His Son Jesus Christ).

Like the muslims do, do you mean. Or how about the Hindus and Sikhs ?

Oh yes the Zionist preachers and end time thinkers love that verse.

Trouble is, when they use it, they're cherry picking.

Genesis 12:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Golly ! What could "thee" POSSIBLY mean?

Genesis 12 King James Version (KJV)

1. Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
---------------------
When they get desperate they INSIST the ..... "real" meaning of Abram (the man); is REALLY the artificially created in 1947 State of Israel.

When they get REALLY desperate they INSIST the ..... "real" meaning of "thee"; is the artificially created in 1947 State of Israel.

thee
[th ee]
pronoun
1. the objective case of thou:

With this ring, I thee wed. I shall bring thee a mighty army.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what, Judeo-Christian Zionists? This Biblical Book, Chapter, & Verses does not give you carte blanche to abandon God and/or Jesus Christ, nor does it give you carte blanche to support the illegal settlements on the West Bank.or the police state in the Holy land.

You do realise that the Christian bible was written by Greeks, and then heavily rewritten by Roman Catholics to suit their agenda and allow them to become fornicators, pederasts, rapists and paedophiles Your God is the God of the Jews and his Son was a wandering Jewish preacher who followed the Jewish religion. It is all there in your Bible

AND ? ? ? ? if the land was Jewish prior to 1949 and was stolen by force then why shouldn't Israel reclaim it and build there ? Or is that beyond your tiny intelligence to comprehend ................

That is a typical, silly zionist retort...

How far do you really want to go back in history to look at who can 'reclaim' Israel?

Always stuck in very specific time periods of history to suit the zionist regime....

How about looking at the here and now?

Settlements are illegal. Further expansion of illegal settlements is not conducive to achieving a peace solution. Every nation will condemn Israel for their expansionist policies.

why don't you go live in Israel since you love Zionist and their wicked ways so much. How a Christian can worship people who steal , rob and kill is beyond me. That is not their land.

Didn't many Christians worship Bush when he invaded Iraq?

Of course , that is what 911 was about, but one had to wonder why Iraq, oh right, the WMD. Now everyone looking back see what a mistake it was.

Israel's greatest crime is allowing the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions instead of helping to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. Oh well, leave it to those Zionists in Israel to not treat Palestinians with the Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve.

I read an interesting book and many thinkers, Zionist, thought that and still do that the Palestinians are the ones who stayed behind to work the land for Rome, olive oil and such, so they are the real Israelites, the ones who never left. The thing is so few returned after the exile and those who didn't not never did. They wanted a land of plenty and it wasn't Palestine.A land for a people for a people without a land is just another saying, one certainty not true.

Of course , that is what 911 was about, but one had to wonder why Iraq, oh right, the WMD. Now everyone looking back see what a mistake it was.

No it was because Iraq invaded Kuwait and started shooting American citizens working there. Then tried to sell oil in Eyro's and not $ American

Israel's greatest crime is allowing the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions instead of helping to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. Oh well, leave it to those Zionists in Israel to not treat Palestinians with the Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve.

I read an interesting book and many thinkers, Zionist, thought that and still do that the Palestinians are the ones who stayed behind to work the land for Rome, olive oil and such, so they are the real Israelites, the ones who never left. The thing is so few returned after the exile and those who didn't not never did. They wanted a land of plenty and it wasn't Palestine.A land for a people for a people without a land is just another saying, one certainty not true.

And not one of them was an arab muslim, but most were Jewish. During Roman times Judea and Samaria had over 15 million inhabitants, in 1920 it had less than 500,000

1. Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

---------------------
When they get desperate they INSIST the ..... "real" meaning of Abram (the man); is REALLY the artificially created in 1947 State of Israel.

When they get REALLY desperate they INSIST the ..... "real" meaning of "thee"; is the artificially created in 1947 State of Israel.

thee
[th ee]
pronoun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what, Judeo-Christian Zionists? This Biblical Book, Chapter, & Verses does not give you carte blanche to abandon God and/or Jesus Christ, nor does it give you carte blanche to support the illegal settlements on the West Bank.or the police state in the Holy land.

You do realise that the Christian bible was written by Greeks, and then heavily rewritten by Roman Catholics to suit their agenda and allow them to become fornicators, pederasts, rapists and paedophiles Your God is the God of the Jews and his Son was a wandering Jewish preacher who followed the Jewish religion. It is all there in your Bible

6 And among the cities which ye shall give unto the Levites there shall be six cities for refuge, which ye shall appoint for the manslayer, that he may flee thither: and to them ye shall add forty and two cities.

7 So all the cities which ye shall give to the Levites shall be forty and eight cities: them shall ye give with their suburbs.

8 And the cities which ye shall give shall be of the possession of the children of Israel: from them that have many ye shall give many; but from them that have few ye shall give few: every one shall give of his cities unto the Levites according to his inheritance which he inheriteth.

9 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

11 Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.

12 And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment.

13 And of these cities which ye shall give six cities shall ye have for refuge.

14 Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.

15 These six cities shall be a refuge, both for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them: that every one that killeth any person unawares may flee thither.
Towns for murderers?

6 And among the cities which ye shall give unto the Levites there shall be six cities for refuge, which ye shall appoint for the manslayer, that he may flee thither: and to them ye shall add forty and two cities.

7 So all the cities which ye shall give to the Levites shall be forty and eight cities: them shall ye give with their suburbs.

8 And the cities which ye shall give shall be of the possession of the children of Israel: from them that have many ye shall give many; but from them that have few ye shall give few: every one shall give of his cities unto the Levites according to his inheritance which he inheriteth.

10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

11 Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.

12 And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment.

14 Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.

15 These six cities shall be a refuge, both for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them: that every one that killeth any person unawares may flee thither.
Towns for murderers?

These cities were for "accidental" killers. (For instance, if someone was chopping down a tree, and the axe-handle flew off and killed someone.) In order to escape the dead person's wrathful relatives, the unintentional killer would flee to a "city of refuge." Ancient laws seem strange today.

So cold blooded killers should be what "stoned". And the thieves, what is their punishment, every hear the one thou shall not covet ????

No it was because Iraq invaded Kuwait and started shooting American citizens working there. Then tried to sell oil in Eyro's and not $ American

That is not when we invaded Iraq. We invaded Iraq in 03 after strangling them to death with sanctions, and because the Zionist , neocons (Zionist in our gov) and SA wanted us to.

How far do you really want to go back in history to look at who can 'reclaim' Israel?

Always stuck in very specific time periods of history to suit the zionist regime....

Settlements are illegal. Further expansion of illegal settlements is not conducive to achieving a peace solution. Every nation will condemn Israel for their expansionist policies.

Not silly at all as you use the presence of arab muslims in Palestine in 1890 as the cut of point.

No further than 1923 or 1949 which ever date takes your fancy

Ok then the here and now which states in International law that the whole of Jewish Palestine belongs to Israel.

Not according to the UN charter which put the land in Israel's hands in 1949. Try reading the UN charter

Not silly at all as you use the presence of arab muslims in Palestine in 1890 as the cut of point.

Ok then the here and now which states in International law that the whole of Jewish Palestine belongs to Israel.

Not according to the UN charter which put the land in Israel's hands in 1949. Try reading the UN charter

You know what the whole world says the Zionist are wrong and yet here you are defending them. What is your problem? Do you steal from your neighbor and think its an ok thing to do?

That is not when we invaded Iraq. We invaded Iraq in 03 after strangling them to death with sanctions, and because the Zionist , neocons (Zionist in our gov) and SA wanted us to.

I thought we went to war because Iraq supposedly violated 2 UN resolutions.

Never mind of course that Isn'treal has violated at least 67 UN resolutions.

---------------------

thee
[th ee]
pronoun

Towns for murderers?

Towns for murderers?

These cities were for "accidental" killers. (For instance, if someone was chopping down a tree, and the axe-handle flew off and killed someone.) In order to escape the dead person's wrathful relatives, the unintentional killer would flee to a "city of refuge." Ancient laws seem strange today.

So cold blooded killers should be what "stoned". And the thieves, what is their punishment, every hear the one thou shall not covet ????

Deliberate murderers would be put to death. Thieves would have to pay 3, 4 or 5x the value of the stolen goods, depending on the item.

---------------------

thee
[th ee]
pronoun

Towns for murderers?

Towns for murderers?

Deliberate murderers would be put to death. Thieves would have to pay 3, 4 or 5x the value of the stolen goods, depending on the item.

Well its a good thing you don't follow the law of Moses anymore hey.

You know what the whole world says the Zionist are wrong and yet here you are defending them. What is your problem? Do you steal from your neighbor and think its an ok thing to do?

Not only do I respect my neighbor's boundary line, I wouldn't dream of making myself at home in their front yard, and throwing rockets at their home. Palestinian squatter shouldn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back