Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

How is it we have platinum members in these Hamas threads that I’ve Never seen in politics or current events before?
How many different names is each poster allowed to have?
If I did not know better (maybe) it would appear USMB is now dominated toward supporting Hamas. Do the advertisers crave for that also?

How is it we have platinum members in these Hamas threads that I’ve Never seen in politics or current events before?
How many different names is each poster allowed to have?
If I did not know better (maybe) it would appear USMB is now dominated toward supporting Hamas. Do the advertisers crave for that also?
If you are talking about me this is the only name i have ever used since i was a member.

You are pulling them out of your arse, where is the vid of a bunker and Hamas have under the Hospital?
I don't know that there is one. I do know that Hamas operated out of that hospital. Maybe you confused me with someone else.

So I guess only one of us is pulling things out of his ass.

Don't worry they will be building them as we speak, and if there are any bunkers under the hospital the Israelis probably built them, they occupied Gaza for years, they planted a few AKs and a baby bottle, the only thing they didn't find was Hitlers birth certificate and a copy of Mein Kampf
I saw our old friend Mark Regev on tv the other night. I seem to remember he was kicked out of UK for interfering in our politics.

I may be wrong. It may have been another ISRAELI official.

Strange that he is the Israeli voice of truth at this time. He is still a shit.

It should occur to you that Hamas the weak death cult relies on deception and had clearly been operating out of that hospital as little as 2 weeks ago.
It isn't clear at all, you believe it because you want to, big victory over an hospital Lol!
1700177643280.png

I saw our old friend Mark Regev on tv the other night. I seem to remember he was kicked out of UK for interfering in our politics.

I may be wrong. It may have been another ISRAELI official.

Strange that he is the Israeli voice of truth at this time. He is still a shit.
Regev is a scumbag from way back, another Zionist Colonial bastard, born in Melbourne Australia.

I was wrong it was a lackey under his supervision. Absolute ****.
Yes just watch the labour files Al Jazeera did, it's been clear to me the Israelis have infested every level of our Government and Parliament, there was a Zionist on tv today by the name of Gideon Falter, he is the scumbag that started the Corbyn antisemitic smear rolling, he is the individual who asked for the Labour party and Corbyn to be investgated.

Forum List

Back