Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

I am still waiting for the evidence of a Hamas bunker and operations room under Al Shif Hospital, do you actually have any or are you just a mouthpiece for the Israelis?
Again, maybe lay off the spray paint, I don't know if there is a bunker under it.

From an evil death cult that employs human shields?

It sure is.
You are exactly like Hamas. Israel is worse than Hamas.

THINK YOU DUMB MFer.
In what conceivable way is it a valid war tactic, or a moral outcome, to relentlessly bomb a trapped population -- killing thousands of children and badly wounding many more -- and then render its hospitals unable to function?

From an evil death cult that employs human shields?

It sure is.
So true…

I keep hearing from pro-Israel tough guys that "war is hell," that there are no constraints - legal or moral - in war: not the Geneva Conventions, nothing.

For those who believe that: what's your basis for condemning what Hamas did on Oct 7?- Glenn Greenwald

So true…

I keep hearing from pro-Israel tough guys that "war is hell," that there are no constraints - legal or moral - in war: not the Geneva Conventions, nothing.

For those who believe that: what's your basis for condemning what Hamas did on Oct 7?- Glenn Greenwald
Then go find those people and annoy them.

Then go find those people and annoy them.
1700179687050.png

Only a week ago they showed us detailed AI tunnels under the hospital.

But they have been unable to verify that. All they have are a few rifles and grenades. Maga morons have bigger arsenals than that.
No doubt some whizz kids are working on fake tunnels but are we supposed to believe them ?
They invited Fox and the BBC to explore their finds but they didnt seem to point to anything.
Its a shame that they had to slaughter thousands of infants to justify nothing.
Ceasefire now.
“Hamas has said 650 patients and 5,000 to 7,000 other civilians have been trapped inside the hospital grounds, under constant fire from Israeli snipers and drones.“

Mass murderer lovers like you believe 7650 people are inside a hospital pinned down.

“Hamas has said 650 patients and 5,000 to 7,000 other civilians have been trapped inside the hospital grounds, under constant fire from Israeli snipers and drones.“

Mass murderer lovers like you believe 7650 people are inside a hospital pinned down.
*hospital grounds

Slooooow down lumpy

Lousy snipers if they’re on open grounds. Must be Star Wars Storm Troopers!
What a bizarre and childish outburst.

The point was that 7000 people did not need to fit inside a hospital. Since you were too stupid and rabid (as usual) to puzzle that out, I helped you (agan).

Forum List

Back