'ISRAEL PREPARING FOR GROUND WAR IN GAZA' AS TERRORISTS FIRE 1,000+ ROCKETS IN 36 HOURS ......(an average of 28 rockets every hour.)

Who is funding Hamas to be able to launch all those rockets at Israel? Oh I know! It's those peace loving Iranians that Obama and Kerry are always supporting. Say....something doesn't seem right about that. :eusa_think:
Dont forget about biden. They guy that is literally funding terrorists. WE are funding terrorists against our control

Seems to me, Biden has lost control of foreign policy. If he ever had it in the first place.
He didnt. But he jumped on funding terrorism ASAP

I suppose you could look at it that way.

I just think he’s inept. Totally.

And all those foreign powers know it.

Who is funding Hamas to be able to launch all those rockets at Israel? Oh I know! It's those peace loving Iranians that Obama and Kerry are always supporting. Say....something doesn't seem right about that. :eusa_think:
Dont forget about biden. They guy that is literally funding terrorists. WE are funding terrorists against our control

Seems to me, Biden has lost control of foreign policy. If he ever had it in the first place.

I dont see another way to look at it. They are classified as terrorists here. I dont see a way to get around that

After taking out several top Hamas, Islamic Jihad terrorist leaders in airstrikes, IDF now moving battle tanks into position, mobilizing combat units.

For better or worse, Israelis have become used to an occasional spate of attacks from Gaza. It’s bad. It’s frustrating. The IDF retaliates. Then it’s over.

But a psychological shift occurred Tuesday night throughout the country....People began to realize that this rocket war is different – worse – than what we have experienced in the past.

And Israeli leaders began preparing the nation and their military forces for the hard truth that a ground war in Gaza may be necessary, warning citizens that the campaign to restore calm and quiet will be difficult and will not be finished quickly.

more than 500 IDF airstrikes against Hamas and Islamic Jihad targets in Gaza have not slowed the relentless, almost non-stop rocket attacks.

“We don’t want to enter Gaza, but if we have to, we will,” a combat soldier told the Jerusalem Post.

(Excerpt) Read more at allisrael.com ...

IDF Artillery Corps seen firing into Gaza, near the Israeli border with Gaza on May 12, 2021, following heavy rocket and missile barrage fired into Israel by militants in Gaza.

F210512YS30_uv5pcb.jpg

soldiers-with-tanks-near-gaza-2.jpg

Meanwhile the liberal terrorist loving media is preparing its usual screams of genocide by the Jews, comparisons to Nazi Germany, and fake sources claiming mass graves....and here comes the inevitable ass kicking....in the words of Colonel Bill Kilgore from “Apocalypse Now”...”dont these people ever give up”..... Perhaps this time the Jews will simply wipe out ALL THE MUSLIMS that inhabit up to 100 miles of its borders and get rid of a large portion of the world's terrorist population!
Without the US acting to help Israel--israel is fucked. Biden's administration will work to destroy Israel. I don't see them surviving the next 4 years fully intact.

Last edited:

I dont see another way to look at it. They are classified as terrorists here. I dont see a way to get around that

The BBC calls them ‘militants’. :icon_sjung:

While Iran’s political and military leaders are not exactly known for making measured, reserved or unprovocative remarks, stating that “Israel could be blown up in a single operation,” would be considered an aggressive comment even for Iranians.

At the same time, Iranian national documents and philosophies do specifically call for the destruction of Israel. Thus, these comments from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Maj. Gen. Hossein Salami align with the kind of well-known, consistent anti-Israel rhetoric coming from Iran.

Hossein’s comments were also filled with hints and suggestions that his forces may have been behind a recent explosion at an Israeli plant for advanced weapons, according to a news report from Al-Monitor. Israel, the report specifies, said the blast hurt no one and took place during a “routine test.”

Hossein, made many references to Israel’s supposed “vulnerabilities” to “domino-style” attacks, according to the report. While easily dismissed as hyperbole in many respects, Hossein’s remarks as quoted by the report introduce a few interesting things to consider. For instance, Israeli is without question very experienced when it comes to the realm of missile defense given its recent history, as it deploys systems such as Iron Dome and other kinds of ground-based systems. This reality might seem to make Israeli less vulnerable to Iran’s large arsenal of ballistic missiles, some of which potentially able to reach Israel should they be maneuvered within range. Israel is about one thousand miles from Iran, a range which is just at the outer limits of the striking distance of most long-range ballistic missiles.

Unless, of course, Iran were to employ terrorist tactics, something by no means beyond the realm of possibility. In fact, small, covert hit-and-run types of terror attacks may be the kind of thing Hossein was referring to by hinting that several targeted strikes could bring down Israel. Added to this equation is the well-known fact that Iran has been, and likely continues to be, a state sponsor of terrorist organizations. However, just as is likely the case with air defenses, Israel is certainly experienced and likely adept at counterterrorism tactics for obvious reasons.

Didn't Obama send Iran billions in cash in the middle of the night right before he left office ? Why yes, yes he did.

He knows exactly what he's doing and who he is supporting. Out of the two main Kurdish militant groups, he picks the commie PPK to back in Syria, for instance, and Lurch is as enthusiastic about supporting Iran's interests as he ever was.

After taking out several top Hamas, Islamic Jihad terrorist leaders in airstrikes, IDF now moving battle tanks into position, mobilizing combat units.

For better or worse, Israelis have become used to an occasional spate of attacks from Gaza. It’s bad. It’s frustrating. The IDF retaliates. Then it’s over.

But a psychological shift occurred Tuesday night throughout the country....People began to realize that this rocket war is different – worse – than what we have experienced in the past.

And Israeli leaders began preparing the nation and their military forces for the hard truth that a ground war in Gaza may be necessary, warning citizens that the campaign to restore calm and quiet will be difficult and will not be finished quickly.

more than 500 IDF airstrikes against Hamas and Islamic Jihad targets in Gaza have not slowed the relentless, almost non-stop rocket attacks.

“We don’t want to enter Gaza, but if we have to, we will,” a combat soldier told the Jerusalem Post.

IDF Artillery Corps seen firing into Gaza, near the Israeli border with Gaza on May 12, 2021, following heavy rocket and missile barrage fired into Israel by militants in Gaza.

F210512YS30_uv5pcb.jpg

Meanwhile the liberal terrorist loving media is preparing its usual screams of genocide by the Jews, comparisons to Nazi Germany, and fake sources claiming mass graves....and here comes the inevitable ass kicking....in the words of Colonel Bill Kilgore from “Apocalypse Now”...”dont these people ever give up”..... Perhaps this time the Jews will simply wipe out ALL THE MUSLIMS that inhabit up to 100 miles of its borders and get rid of a large portion of the world's terrorist population!
Without the US acting to help Israel--israel is fucked. Biden's administration will work to destroy Israel. I don't see them surviving the next 4 years fully intact.

They will run out of materiel sooner or later; Biden can hamper their resupply efforts if this drags out for long. We'll see if their New Best Friends Forever in the Sunni countries step in on their side or not.

It's US. The United States of America GAVE the Palestinian Authority 235 MILLION DO.LARS and dropped sanctions against Iran to sell and ship these weapons. Every drop of blood on both sides drips from Joe Biden's hands.

I don’t think Israel should go into Gaza ??
It would be a huge PR nightmare and hundreds of Jews could be killed
. They are better of with 24/7 bombing runs
Airpower does not capture territory nor can it win a war. It CAN almighty f^^k up some Muslims but the longer the bombs keep falling on Israel, the longer the muzzies will have a desire to fight. I'm pretty sure the troops will be sent to specific areas to kill or capture senior leadership in the Hamas. I hope Netanyahu tells the UN and Biden's people to go pound sand when they start demanding a cease fire. They should turn Gaza into a wasteland.

F210512YS30_uv5pcb.jpg

They will run out of materiel sooner or later; Biden can hamper their resupply efforts if this drags out for long. We'll see if their New Best Friends Forever in the Sunni countries step in on their side or not.
Sounds like you think that's a good strategy. Right... make the Jews desperate and they'll eventually give in to Biden's will. OR, put them in a position where their enemies can overrun them. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Let's watch. I'd like to see modern video footage of mushroom clouds over multiple Arab capitols.

F210512YS30_uv5pcb.jpg

Sounds like you think that's a good strategy. Right... make the Jews desperate and they'll eventually give in to Biden's will. OR, put them in a position where their enemies can overrun them. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Let's watch. I'd like to see modern video footage of mushroom clouds over multiple Arab capitols.

I think that is what Biden would do. I never said I supported it or Biden. You obviously don't know my views on Israel.

I have no doubt that if Trump were still in office, this war would not be happening, which brings back into question both the timing of all this and the motives behind stealing his reelection from Trump. Bidden clearly has a much larger jones for Iran and others than he does Israel, which is sad because there is only one way this war is going to end-- -- --

-- -- --Israel is going to kick ass and kick ass and just KICK ASS some more until there is nothing left alive in front of them if necessary.

So the zionists get to steal land use US tax money and war machine to kill and displace Palestinians and you TRUMP worshipers are applauding that? Why I am not surprised...scums cheering for scums.

Right wing nuts love the zionists because they can identify with them..both bigots and racists.

So the zionists get to steal land use US tax money and war machine to kill and displace Palestinians and you TRUMP worshipers are applauding that? Why I am not surprised...scums cheering for scums.

Right wing nuts love the zionists because they can identify with them..both bigots and racists.

More smokescreen talk.:102:

Forum List

Back