'ISRAEL PREPARING FOR GROUND WAR IN GAZA' AS TERRORISTS FIRE 1,000+ ROCKETS IN 36 HOURS ......(an average of 28 rockets every hour.)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
After taking out several top Hamas, Islamic Jihad terrorist leaders in airstrikes, IDF now moving battle tanks into position, mobilizing combat units.

For better or worse, Israelis have become used to an occasional spate of attacks from Gaza. It’s bad. It’s frustrating. The IDF retaliates. Then it’s over.

But a psychological shift occurred Tuesday night throughout the country....People began to realize that this rocket war is different – worse – than what we have experienced in the past.

And Israeli leaders began preparing the nation and their military forces for the hard truth that a ground war in Gaza may be necessary, warning citizens that the campaign to restore calm and quiet will be difficult and will not be finished quickly.

more than 500 IDF airstrikes against Hamas and Islamic Jihad targets in Gaza have not slowed the relentless, almost non-stop rocket attacks.

“We don’t want to enter Gaza, but if we have to, we will,” a combat soldier told the Jerusalem Post.

(Excerpt) Read more at allisrael.com ...

IDF Artillery Corps seen firing into Gaza, near the Israeli border with Gaza on May 12, 2021, following heavy rocket and missile barrage fired into Israel by militants in Gaza.

F210512YS30_uv5pcb.jpg

soldiers-with-tanks-near-gaza-2.jpg

Meanwhile the liberal terrorist loving media is preparing its usual screams of genocide by the Jews, comparisons to Nazi Germany, and fake sources claiming mass graves....and here comes the inevitable ass kicking....in the words of Colonel Bill Kilgore from “Apocalypse Now”...”dont these people ever give up”..... Perhaps this time the Jews will simply wipe out ALL THE MUSLIMS that inhabit up to 100 miles of its borders and get rid of a large portion of the world's terrorist population!

I don’t think Israel should go into Gaza ??
It would be a huge PR nightmare and hundreds of Jews could be killed
. They are better of with 24/7 bombing runs

They go in to root the vermin out from underneath the schools and kindergardens these scum hide under, along with their weapons caches. They already know where most of the pieces of shit are already, so it won't take all that long. Meanwhile they can also demolish tunnels, maybe take out a few more gangster leaders, etc. I hope they also take out those 3 and 4 star hotels the media hangs out in, accidentally of course. If it weren't for the luxury hotels, the MSM wouldn't be caught dead in Gaza, they would just make up their lies from Cairo or Bahrain.

Palestinian authorities are "largely" to blame for the latest conflict with Israel, according to Executive Director of the Menzies Research Centre Nick Cater. "The Palestinians get more per person in aid money from around the world than any other place on earth and yet clearly a lot of that is not getting through to people who need it on the ground - it's been siphoned off by the Palestinian authorities," he said. "Who I think are largely to blame for this latest conflict too - they are the ones who are picking this conflict strategically for their own reasons trying to derail any kind of peace between Israel and the Palestinians deliberately. "The only people who suffer on that or the people who suffer the most are the Palestinian people."

Hamas / Iran / the Democratic Party may have overplayed their hands this time. The main Arab Sunni countries are now somewhat pro Israel thanks to Trump's Abraham Accords. They will not be as voiciferous as prior times and possibly let the Hamas terrorist dogs get what they deserve. We shall see.

Who is funding Hamas to be able to launch all those rockets at Israel? Oh I know! It's those peace loving Iranians that Obama and Kerry are always supporting. Say....something doesn't seem right about that. :eusa_think:
Dont forget about biden. They guy that is literally funding terrorists. WE are funding terrorists against our control

I hope they go to the ground. Im ready for this bullshit to end. One side needs to get it over with.

Who is funding Hamas to be able to launch all those rockets at Israel? Oh I know! It's those peace loving Iranians that Obama and Kerry are always supporting. Say....something doesn't seem right about that. :eusa_think:
Dont forget about biden. They guy that is literally funding terrorists. WE are funding terrorists against our control

Seems to me, Biden has lost control of foreign policy. If he ever had it in the first place.

Seems to me, Biden has lost control of foreign policy. If he ever had it in the first place.
He didnt. But he jumped on funding terrorism ASAP

Forum List

Back