Israel or Iran. What's your choice?

NEITHER. IT'S NONE OF OUR GD BUSINESS!
OK..
If your brother or sister come to you for help do you refuse?
This is why the US is in many countries in the world because most of the people of the USA have or had at one time a relative in other parts of the world.
In the USA..4.2 million people that have some connection at the minimum ethnically with Israel.

The USA has historically been asked to help world wide because our relatives are from the world.

That's why it is our GD business... just as if your brother/sister asked you it would be YOUR GD business!
This is some terrible logic. There are people from all over the world in the US. Do we decide who to side with based on who has the larger population in the US?

NEITHER. IT'S NONE OF OUR GD BUSINESS!
OK..
If your brother or sister come to you for help do you refuse?
This is why the US is in many countries in the world because most of the people of the USA have or had at one time a relative in other parts of the world.
In the USA..4.2 million people that have some connection at the minimum ethnically with Israel.

The USA has historically been asked to help world wide because our relatives are from the world.

That's why it is our GD business... just as if your brother/sister asked you it would be YOUR GD business!
This is some terrible logic. There are people from all over the world in the US. Do we decide who to side with based on who has the larger population in the US?

We have historically done that YES!
Look at WWI, WWII... why did we get involved? After all first pilgrims came from England. Then the Irish / European influx.

So yes historically we had relatives who had relatives in Europe and we were asked to help out.
That was the beginning. Then later as economies came more intertwined it was economics that kept us in foreign countries.

Those are FACTS not guesses.

Between 1815 and 1915, some 30 million Europeans arrived in the United States. For many it was a long and arduous journey. In the early part of the century, just getting to a port of embarkation might mean days or weeks of travel on foot, by rivercraft, or in horse-drawn vehicles. Because regularly scheduled departures were rare in the age of sail, immigrants often had to wait in port for days or weeks before their ship departed.

Destination America . When did they come PBS

I have Jewish roots and I like Jewish culture, so, Israel is my choice...
But I don't like freaking US aggression against Iran too.
I'm a Zionist, but don't support ethnic cleansing.
So you're a peaceful nationalist? :eusa_angel:
Aggression against IRAN??? WHERE???
Now which do you think is MORE inclined to want to see the other country be destroyed?
I'll give you the below hint!
IranleaderdestroyIsrael.png

One other hint... which country dug $90 million worth of tunnels the intent to destroy the other country???
GAZAtunnels.png

I have Jewish roots and I like Jewish culture, so, Israel is my choice...
But I don't like freaking US aggression against Iran too.
I'm a Zionist, but don't support ethnic cleansing.
So you're a peaceful nationalist? :eusa_angel:

I'm a peaceful Jew. I believe nationalism is self-destructive and inherently hostile.
Too bad Iran doesn't feel the same!
"peace wanting" Iran says the only way to have peace is to destroy Israel. Plain and simple.

IranleaderdestroyIsrael.png

The Israeli military has provided estimates that Hamas spent around $30 to $90 million, and poured 600,000 tons of concrete, in order to build three dozen tunnels
"The tunnels into Israel were constructed using the expertise of the Rafah families who have specialized in digging tunnels into Egypt for commerce and smuggling,[20] and have been described by former Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniya as representative of 'a new strategy in confronting the occupation and in the conflict with the enemy from underground and from above the ground.'"

When Jews end their illegal occupation of Palestine, Arabs in Gaza will start building above ground. Until then, Arabs have a legal right to resist occupation while Jews have no right to impose one.

Palestinian tunnel warfare in the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"As the supreme leader spoke, a crowd chanted, 'Death to America.' Khamenei said the rhetoric was justified because America is behind all threats to Iran.

"Despite such criticism and the terms he is seeking, Khamenei’s speech represented a qualified support for continued negotiations, analysts said.

"Ali Khorram, a former top Iranian diplomat, said the supreme leader was signaling that Iran was ready to negotiate and that 'if the deal doesn’t happen, it is the fault of the USA.'”

Surely you remember "songbird"?
058461a3-60c3-47b0-b9e9-efed38173839.grid-4x2.jpg

McCain jokes about bombing Iran - politics - Decision 08 - John McCain News NBC News

OP- Try to bring them both into the family of nations. OP shows a distinct brainwashing into the idiotic horse race obsession of journalism-free, controversy and ratings idiocy of American media.

"As the supreme leader spoke, a crowd chanted, 'Death to America.' Khamenei said the rhetoric was justified because America is behind all threats to Iran.

"Despite such criticism and the terms he is seeking, Khamenei’s speech represented a qualified support for continued negotiations, analysts said.

"Ali Khorram, a former top Iranian diplomat, said the supreme leader was signaling that Iran was ready to negotiate and that 'if the deal doesn’t happen, it is the fault of the USA.'”

Surely you remember "songbird"?
058461a3-60c3-47b0-b9e9-efed38173839.grid-4x2.jpg

McCain jokes about bombing Iran - politics - Decision 08 - John McCain News NBC News
No he just agreed with the whacko RWers in the crowd, just like Obama has to pay lip service to OUR whacko RWers- Now trying to screw this deal between moderates up, before it's even revealed- along with a-hole ISRAELI RWers...A disgrace and idiotic horror every time...

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Israel's military is superior to the US's by far. They're undefeated. We can't win against 19th century goat herders.

Israel's military is Linux. US military is Windows Vista. :)

I think a more appropriate analogy is the Israel military is the browser, the US military is the server.

If Israel is cut off, it doesn't have shit.
You DO understand that Israel has probably been stockpiling against such an eventuality throughout the entire Obama Administration, yes?

You DO understand that Israel was buying arms from non-American sources for 20 years prior to the 1967 War, yes?

You DO understand that either Russian or China would LOVE to collaborate with the Israelis on arms, if Obama pushes them into that camp, yes?

You DO understand that we lose our last strong ally and provider of emergency forward bases and intelligence in the region, if Obama pushes them out of our camp, yes?

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

I chose America. I only wish conservatives would make the same choice.

No he just agreed with the whacko RWers in the crowd, just like Obama has to pay lip service to OUR whacko RWers- Now trying to screw this deal between moderates up, before it's even revealed- along with a-hole ISRAELI RWers...A disgrace and idiotic horror every time...
I agree with your cynicism most of the time.
I am wondering if Obama will bitch-slap Bibi on the way out of town by withholding a US veto at the UN on the State of Palestine?

Forum List

Back