Israel needs Regime change...

The Crusaders 1,2,3,Crusades....were a motely bunch to say the least......When the Knights Templars requested help from the Great Khan Ghengis to defeat Saladin ............His reply was the truth "I NEVER DEAL WITH CANNIBALS"...........When I first read this statement I was pretty shocked.....until it was verified that certain Members of the Crusades were in fact Cannibals who ate the flesh of their enemy .....All the Crusades failed.steve...methinks some of the Crusaders were not "Legit" at all,and many were hired Murcenaries
So, what you think does not change history, the crusades were fought against the moslem invaders, successfully. Had the Moslems not been brutal invaders, chopping off heads of Christians, the crusaders never would of rightly destroyed the Moslems.

Can we tick the boxes?

WMDs - Yes
Killed a load of civilians - Yes
Attacked other countries in the region - Yes
Attacked American targets - Yes
Supported by America so they're untouchable - yes.

Nope - can't invade and all UN resolutions will get blocked.
Did anyone notice Saddam did all of the above, and was also untouchable until he lost US support?

It is incredible to me that in view of all the atrocities and terrorist acts, barbaric actions and continuous threats of destroying Israel and America by the Islamists, some people keep on with their hatred towards Israel!

Why not concentrate your hate towards the real enemy of civilization and the West, which are the Islamists?
Believe me, Skye, the ME has hated the West since the many Crusades that crucified them, that will never stop...Unfortunately Jews from the Western countries were forced to set up their-own state in their midst to escape the Holocaust...

I wish the hate would cease, but only a durable just peace can accomplish that...

That would mean all of these Muslims with a bone to pick would have to either go to heaven all at once or learn to turn the other cheek.

Figure the odds.

Is that why the muslims carried out so many massacres of the Jews in every nation the infested. How many millions of innocent Jews has islam murdered over the last 1400 years acting on the commands explicit in their Koran and hadiths ?

I believe a lot more were killed in Europe over the years, with Hitler and Stalin managing the most in a short time, but millions dead over the years.
In fact, there have been very few attacks by Muslims, the vast majority by people of other religions or atheists.
There were wars, but Israel started most of them.
Perhaps Israel should attack Germany and Russia - after all, they've killed more Jews than Muslims ever have.
Care to try?

Is that why the muslims carried out so many massacres of the Jews in every nation the infested. How many millions of innocent Jews has islam murdered over the last 1400 years acting on the commands explicit in their Koran and hadiths ?

I believe a lot more were killed in Europe over the years, with Hitler and Stalin managing the most in a short time, but millions dead over the years.
In fact, there have been very few attacks by Muslims, the vast majority by people of other religions or atheists.
Perhaps Israel should attack Germany and Russia - after all, they've killed more Jews than Muslims ever have.
Care to try?
I guess you never heard of the Armenian holocaust.

Care to try?

I am not talking in wars I am talking in land grabs, civil uprisings, extremist revolutionaries etc. Even during WW2 there were not that many INNOCENT UNARMED WOMEN AND CHILDREN BRUTALLY MURDERED as there is in say Iraq or Syria. I believe the civilian murder toll is well on its way to 2 million in those two areas alone in the last 12 months.

Has Germany and Russia started firing illegal weapons at Israel in the last 12 months, because if they have I have not seen any reports.

Try reading the history again, only this time discount the islamonazi versions. You will see that from 1929 arab muslims have started wars with the Jews trying to wipe them out. The first real war was started in 1947 and escalated into a full blown invasion by 5 arab nations in 1948, and that has been the tone ever since with invasion after failed invasion.

You say there have been very few attacks by muslims, then explain the 1400 attacks on underage innocent schoolgirls in one small British town. To date 95 Muslims have been arrested and charged with various crimes of violence against the girls. This was not a one off as it has happened across the UK in every town and city where muslims are infesting the place. You forget the recent attacks by muslims in France and Belgium, or are you ignoring the thousands, nay millions, of attacks around the world by muslims intent on world domination.

Care to try?
I guess you never heard of the Armenian holocaust.

He hasn't heard of Charlie Hebdo, 9/11, 7/7 and Fort Hood all attacks by muslims on Innocent unarmed civilians, or any number of other attacks over the years for the sole purpose of land theft and world domination

It is incredible to me that in view of all the atrocities and terrorist acts, barbaric actions and continuous threats of destroying Israel and America by the Islamists, some people keep on with their hatred towards Israel!

Why not concentrate your hate towards the real enemy of civilization and the West, which are the Islamists?

Because he has an IQ of 78, that's why.

Your 4 looks like a 7.

Tell you what pbel, why don't you move to Israel, become a citizen so you can vote in their elections and make the changes you want to their government?

Otherwise, forget about it, you have no right nor dog in their fight.

Has Germany and Russia started firing illegal weapons at Israel in the last 12 months, because if they have I have not seen any reports.

The Nazis managed to kill about 6 million Jews.
The Soviets managed a good number, but that is the subject of much debate. However, it seems to be between 4 and 11 million.
How many have Muslims managed to kill (Excluding in Jewish started wars)?

The Soviets managed a good number, but that is the subject of much debate. However, it seems to be between 4 and 11 million.
Look up the Armenian holocaust

About 100 million or so since 627 C.E.

Now about Germany and Russia attacking Israel when did it happen again ?

And as for Jewish started wars when did these happen and can you provide non partisan links to them ?

The crusades were a legit war against those who kill and murder and destroy, christians.

The crusades rightly fought against the moslems.
The Crusaders 1,2,3,Crusades....were a motely bunch to say the least......When the Knights Templars requested help from the Great Khan Ghengis to defeat Saladin ............His reply was the truth "I NEVER DEAL WITH CANNIBALS"...........When I first read this statement I was pretty shocked.....until it was verified that certain Members of the Crusades were in fact Cannibals who ate the flesh of their enemy .....All the Crusades failed.steve...methinks some of the Crusaders were not "Legit" at all,and many were hired Murcenaries

Yeah yeah yeah. Sure. The crusades started because Musłims had invaded Christian lands, and to save the Holy Land.

Care to try?

Muslims killed 280 million as they invaded and took over lands. Islam is by far the most violent cult in the world.

Armenian holocaust

Sorry, what has that got to do with Jews being murdered?

Oh, the Jews did it?
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishgenocide.pdf

Shit, I thought that was just a shitty site, but it seems they have a point.

Why Are So Many Jewish Leaders Holocaust Deniers Pt 2

Jews did take a leading role in the massacre of Christians.

Israel, US, and Europe, have relations with Turkey (mistakenly), that doesn't make them a holocaust deniers. Muslim logic at its finest.

Armenian holocaust

Sorry, what has that got to do with Jews being murdered?

Oh, the Jews did it?
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishgenocide.pdf

Shit, I thought that was just a shitty site, but it seems they have a point.

Why Are So Many Jewish Leaders Holocaust Deniers Pt 2

Jews did take a leading role in the massacre of Christians.

Israel, US, and Europe, have relations with Turkey (mistakenly), that doesn't make them a holocaust deniers. Muslim logic at its finest.

About 100 million or so since 627 C.E.

Now about Germany and Russia attacking Israel when did it happen again ?

And as for Jewish started wars when did these happen and can you provide non partisan links to them ?

Admittedly, you never provide neutral links to your claims (because all you do is repeat bullshit propaganda) I always provide neutral links that show you to be a lying ZioNazi.

How about the CIA?

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.)

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War Central Intelligence Agency

Forum List

Back