Israel Massacre In Shejaiya District in Gaza Kills At Least 40

Bs0hJdOCMAA2GJC.jpg:large

Israel actions are directly linked to the Rockets Hamas has shot at Israel for days so the question IS relevant. As a " lawye you should be able to understand it.
The rockets were in response to Israeli missile attacks.

Israel provoked the rocket attacks.

Hamas doesn't like the " atrocities" :D Why did they reject Egypt? That is also relevany
Because they weren't consulted in the talks.

You can't have a truce with only one side at the table.

Hamas is getting its ass kicked good-and-proper.

And creating lots of new Purina Vulture Chow with little pieces of blown-up Hamas fighters.

Tee-hee.

Israel actions are directly linked to the Rockets Hamas has shot at Israel for days so the question IS relevant. As a " lawye you should be able to understand it.
The rockets were in response to Israeli missile attacks.

Israel provoked the rocket attacks.

Hamas doesn't like the " atrocities" :D Why did they reject Egypt? That is also relevany
Because they weren't consulted in the talks.

You can't have a truce with only one side at the table.

Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.
Anything to shut you the fuck up.

What is the thread topic? Israel's massacre in Gaza is the issue, not an outdated and obsolete and irrelevant document prepared by founders of Hamas, I presume, all of whom have been killed in targeted assassinations except one.

Israel commits a massacre in Gaza. I don't support Israel's genocidal massacres, I do not know how anyone with a soul supports and defends such crimes against humanity. But then some are simply drawn to evil, you can go to Twitter or social media and find many young Israeli girls hardly clothed , calling for the killing of all Arabs, speaking of the orgasms they have as children are killed by Israel. Zionists are a sick and perverted people. The world sees what they teach their children.

Whooops! l'il sherriKKKins, you've got to stop posting while you're *ahem* 'self-absorbed' bouncing on that cucumber........

And creating lots of new Purina Vulture Chow with little pieces of blown-up Hamas fighters.

Tee-hee.
Over a bunch of made up lies from the Nazi-Israeli's.

Are you claiming, billobullshit, that the kidnapping tunnels didn't exist? What exactly did the Israeli government reps say that you 'know' to be a lie?

I thought as much. Israel has been on the wrong end of genocide before, do you think they would commit genocide themselves?

When has Israel "been on the wrong end of genocide before", thats BS Mac

Wow. Tell me you aren't that uninformed of history...

6 million Jews were slaughtered by the NAZIS in World War II. That qualifies as genocide. Pull your head out of your backside.

the fangless fcuktard is a Nazi-sucking Holocaust denier.

Israel, stop the genocide and war crimes in Gaza and all of Palestine. Get a soul, Zionists!

I thought as much. Israel has been on the wrong end of genocide before, do you think they would commit genocide themselves?

The world is watching Israel commit genocide in Gaza, and the images are being blasted all over this beautiful world over social media.

Does anyone really think anyone is going to forget any of this?

So now I can add the word 'genocide' to the list of simple English words that Sherri the Hamas whore doesn't know.

There are stupid people. Then there is Sherri :lol:

Tee-hee.
Over a bunch of made up lies from the Nazi-Israeli's.

People who compare the gassing of tens of thousands of Jews in the Holocaust to the IDF using tear gas as a means of riot dispersal have no credibility, sorry.

But keep it up with the Nazi comparisons Billo, you're the one who is making a fool of yourself; not me.

Are you claiming, billobullshit, that the kidnapping tunnels didn't exist? What exactly did the Israeli government reps say that you 'know' to be a lie?
They said Hamas was responsible for the kidnapping of the 3 teens and that's a load of crap!

Would you stop fuckin pretending you know who was up to it???
Were you there? Do you have connections with Hamas? You have no clue what you're talking about.

You truly are full of shit Billo.

People who compare the gassing of tens of thousands of Jews in the Holocaust to the IDF using tear gas as a means of riot dispersal have no credibility, sorry.

But keep it up with the Nazi comparisons Billo, you're the one who is making a fool of yourself; not me.
Still trying to peddle that same lame ass lie?

Still trying to peddle that same lame ass lie?

It wasn't a lie. I've already proved it too. That is a fact.
Man ip and be honest.

Forum List

Back