Israel Massacre In Shejaiya District in Gaza Kills At Least 40

My advice to the Palestinian People is to choose different leadership. A leadership that preaches 'Kill any Jew anywhere you find them' and declares no distinction between Civilian and Soldier, is doomed to bring misery to its People. It's time for the Palestinian People to give peace a chance. Because war just isn't working out for them.

What is the thread topic? Israel's massacre in Gaza is the issue, not an outdated and obsolete and irrelevant document prepared by founders of Hamas, I presume, all of whom have been killed in targeted assassinations except one.

Israel commits a massacre in Gaza. I don't support Israel's genocidal massacres, I do not know how anyone with a soul supports and defends such crimes against humanity. But then some are simply drawn to evil, you can go to Twitter or social media and find many young Israeli girls hardly clothed , calling for the killing of all Arabs, speaking of the orgasms they have as children are killed by Israel. Zionists are a sick and perverted people. The world sees what they teach their children.

What is the thread topic? Israel's massacre in Gaza is the issue, not an outdated and obsolete and irrelevant document prepared by founders of Hamas, I presume, all of whom have been killed in targeted assassinations except one.

Israel commits a massacre in Gaza. I don't support Israel's genocidal massacres, I do not know how anyone with a soul supports and defends such crimes against humanity. But then some are simply drawn to evil, you can go to Twitter or social media and find many young Israeli girls hardly clothed , calling for the killing of all Arabs, speaking of the orgasms they have as children are killed by Israel. Zionists are a sick and perverted people. The world sees what they teach their children.

Yes, but you support Hamas. Therefore you have to take responsibility for that. Just as the Palestinian People do. They chose them to lead them. Hamas openly declares no distinction between Civilian and Soldier. Other Palestinian Groups have declared that as well.

So it's kind of hard to accept a Hamas-supporter expressing outrage over civilian deaths. You just can't have it both ways. The Palestinian People are just gonna have to come to grips with that. It's time for new and different leadership.

Israel actions are directly linked to the Rockets Hamas has shot at Israel for days so the question IS relevant. As a " lawye you should be able to understand it. Hamas doesn't like the " atrocities" :D Why did they reject Egypt? That is also relevany

Yes, but you support Hamas. Therefore you have to take responsibility for that. Just as the Palestinian People do. They chose them to lead them. Hamas openly declares no distinction between Civilian and Soldier. Other Palestinian Groups have declared that as well.

So it's kind of hard to accept a Hamas-supporter expressing outrage over civilian deaths. You just can't have it both ways. The Palestinian People are just gonna have to come to grips with that. It's time for new and different leadership.

You put it very well, Hamas was elected by 44% and killed all Fatah (41%) members back in 2006, Fatah considered radicals and terrorists just like Hamas but they belong to the past (Just like Hamas today), the most moderated option is PFLP which recognize that fighting against Israel is suicide, they got 4.25% ONLY.
Anyway, 85% support offense against Israel so I don't really know how to express my opinion about the common Gazans mental capabilities, but its far below 'Terrible'

A TOAST TO STUPIDITY!
:eusa_boohoo:

I thought as much. Israel has been on the wrong end of genocide before, do you think they would commit genocide themselves?

When has Israel "been on the wrong end of genocide before", thats BS Mac

Wow. Tell me you aren't that uninformed of history...

6 million Jews were slaughtered by the NAZIS in World War II. That qualifies as genocide. Pull your head out of your backside.

It might be useful for the sake of honesty and clarity to stop using the word
GENOCIDE in reference to the situation between Israel and Gaza. The only
honest use of the word is --- Hamas---the government of gaza,, has expressed its
desire to commit genocide upon Israel but that has not happened. "Genocide"
is a BIG WORD ------people who throw it around inappropriately are very dishonest
and manipulative

tumblr_n927wmm6kB1s4lolfo1_500.jpg

What was found...

Just heard some commentator----on some station on TV ??? name???
comment----that there is indication that the events of recent days
are a kind of build up to a large conflagration----as an agenda of some crazed
confederation of HOPEFULS seeking MASSIVE REVOLUTION----like world-wide
ummah push to which they -----hope-----masses and hordes of muslims will join
from all corners of the globe. --------well----I am not into conspiracy theory----but
there is no question in my mind that some small number of people can engage
in wishful BIG REVOLUTION fantasies Could be fervent tunneling was
galvanized as an aspect of the daydream

You need to learn about international law, what you call a war crime is not a war crime.

Deliberately targeting civilians to kill is a war crime and Israel alone has responsibility for the civilians she targets with death.

Collective Punishment of a civilian population is also a war crime.
Hiding in civilian populations is a war crime. Hamas is guilty and needs to be hung to a man.
LOL....sure I do.

how does it feel to be a supporter of child murders (Hamas)?

Sherri. Can you come up with an honest answer?

Israel, stop the genocide and war crimes in Gaza and all of Palestine. Get a soul, Zionists!

I thought as much. Israel has been on the wrong end of genocide before, do you think they would commit genocide themselves?

The world is watching Israel commit genocide in Gaza, and the images are being blasted all over this beautiful world over social media.

Does anyone really think anyone is going to forget any of this?

Israel, stop the genocide and war crimes in Gaza and all of Palestine. Get a soul, Zionists!

The world is watching Israel commit genocide in Gaza, and the images are being blasted all over this beautiful world over social media.

I check BBC and CNN at least once an hour:
Israel...Winning!

Last edited:

We haven't forgotten that you're a whore of HAMAS : )) l'il sherriKKKins........always cheering for the Islamist terrorists who'd murder you and yours in a heartbeat.

'Genocide' is what HAMAS has as their intent and goal with regard to Israelis - ALL Israelis. The truly peace-loving 'Palestinians' who want peaceful coexistence with Jews in the land - HAMAS will kill then as quickly as the KKK ever murdered a 'race traitor'.

But that's all right, l'il sherrifilthliar - you just keep slinging those lies around like Satan, who's who anyone cheering for HAMAS is actually worshipping.

We all know the truth about you : )) - that you're a fake and a fraud in every way.

TK, dear - you used a word that the l'il sherriKKKins doesn't understand: sh/it's all about the FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWINGS for sherriliar. Her soulless self does not 'think': it's busy FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWING instead.

Given that the lying sack of shit once tried pretending to be a lawyer...

For a lawyer, the critter is dumber than a box-o-rox, isn't it?

I'm guessing that the only 'call to the bar' that it has ever received was the one when its drinks were read to pick up and take back to the table.

So far 100 years of genocide, 67 years of occupation..I guess they will. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back