Israel Accepts 'Humanitarian Ceasefire' Request

Actually, if you read the link you posted
"The ICRC contacted (us) and offered to broker a three-hour humanitarian truce to enable ambulances to evacuate the dead and wounded and Hamas accepted it," spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said in a statement.

Contacted by AFP, an ICRC spokesman refused to confirm or deny the report, saying only: "We have been making every effort to ensure ways to evacuate the dead and the wounded."

Earlier, reports from respectable sources indicated that Israel has rejected the request, as Hamas continued to attack Israel during last week's attempt at such a move.

Actually, if you read the link you posted
"The ICRC contacted (us) and offered to broker a three-hour humanitarian truce to enable ambulances to evacuate the dead and wounded and Hamas accepted it," spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said in a statement.

Contacted by AFP, an ICRC spokesman refused to confirm or deny the report, saying only: "We have been making every effort to ensure ways to evacuate the dead and the wounded."

Earlier, reports from respectable sources indicated that Israel has rejected the request, as Hamas continued to attack Israel during last week's attempt at such a move.

Did you read were it was reported that hamas broke the ceasefire just 40 minutes in by firing at Israel. They just cant be trusted and should be eradicated

So whats your final solution?

If I had one, I'd go into politics.

All I want is peace and quiet in my district.

That's not too much to ask for, or is it?

It will happen soon enough Lipush. Just hold on in there. The IDF is doing a great job and has lots of support.

213872d1391446975-toonies-tummies-2014-smiley_sigh.gif

Why doesn't Hamas stop firing Rockets?
Why didn't they accept Egypt's attemp to Broker a truce?
Why did they initiate the shooting of Rockets after the 5 hour " truce" instead of
Permanently stopping? What???? No answer ! :D

I think this hospital is mostly for children and old people.

And besides, don't forget, that one Lebanese child who was treated in Israel, grew up to become one of the greatest speakers for Israel's fair war on its enemies.

Her name's Brigitte Gabriel.

If I had one, I'd go into politics.

All I want is peace and quiet in my district.

That's not too much to ask for, or is it?

Would you be prepared to lift the 7 year siege of Gaza to achieve peace?

Yes; on one condition...
One attack in any manner whatsoever results in Aza's complete destruction.

Now please tell me why Egypt has a siege on Aza.

Forum List

Back