Israel Massacre In Shejaiya District in Gaza Kills At Least 40

WHAT about Israel's massacre of at least 100 in a neighborhood in East Gaza?

You seem unable to respond to that.

Why is that?

Depraved is the word which describes Zionists who watch their army target and kill civilians and blame the victims.

Asked why Hamas didn't accept Egypt's " cease fire" and this " Christian" will not answer. Depraved is the only word I can think of when Cheering is done when Israelis die, Claiming they. " asked for it" or making fun of Jews at the Western Wall " banging their heads".

Really, Mahmoud, you're unwilling and unable to address why your cowardly heroes in Hamas wage wars of aggression against Israel but refuse to wear uniforms and insist on waging those wars of aggression from within civilian areas.

Your unwavering support for Islamic terrorist cowards is a sickness.

Israel is ending Hamas. I mean they're trouncing em. Maybe Hamas should consider Peace? Because War sure as hell isn't working out for em. When this is over, there won't be much left of Hamas.

No, I am human.

You are an apologist for baby murderers.

There is no defense to this genocide Israel carries out in Gaza now, the massacre in the OP a part of it.

It looks so much like Sabra and Shatila, Israel shut off the neighborhood where the massacre was carried out for 12 hours, even when there is a so called humanitarian cease fire, Israel violates it by firing on ambulances and journalists. Now, the ceasefire ended and the Israeli massacre continues

Protesting Israel's massacres and genocide in Gaza has nothing to do with Hamas, it is called being human, something Zionists obviously know nothing about !

Sherri is Islamic-Jihad's spokeswoman:D

I am no apologist, because there is no need to apologize for defending 5 million people of your people.

This picture of death is what Hamas looked for. Again I ask, how come the Hamas organization lets its own women and children, old and sick, die under IDF hands, while they themselves are in hiding, knowing the innocent are the one to get killed, but simply not caring?

That reminds me of the movie I saw with my baby cousin, Shrek, where the king sent his healthiest and strongest civilians to go and fight the big dragon in order to save the princess. He was supposed to do it himself as a mighty prince, but prefered to send the civilians. I remember the line- "Thousands of you will probably get killed, but that's a price I'm willing to pay."

That sums up Hamas perfectly.

Last edited:
Israel is ending Hamas. I mean they're trouncing em. Maybe Hamas should consider Peace? Because War sure as hell isn't working out for em. When this is over, there won't be much left of Hamas.

Hamas have two objectives - to annihilate Israeli military forces or to die trying (hence being a martyr). The first is preferable to them, the second acceptable. They love death as much as the Israelis love life.

Hamas have two objectives - to annihilate Israeli military forces or to die trying (hence being a martyr). The first is preferable to them, the second acceptable. They love death as much as the Israelis love life.

Well, they're definitely getting the latter. I mean they really are getting their asses handed to them. There might not be a Hamas anymore when this thing is done.

At least 40 people were killed and nearly 400 wounded in Israeli shelling of Gaza's northeastern Shejaiya district overnight, medics said on Sunday.
Isn't that enough reason for palistanian cheerleaders to celebrate? Eternal struggle, martyrdom, death, the usual palistanian crap?

There will never be peace with Hamas. There are only temporary Hudnas wherein Hamas spends its UNRWA welfare checks to purchase arms and ammunition. Unless Israel completely dismantles Hamas and the other affiliate Islamist terrorist organizations with unrelenting military force, the rocket attacks will resume in only a few weeks.

But, but - everyone knows the people in Gaza are on the edge of starvation and have been for years!!!

And starving people's organs are not good material for transplanting........

Oh, wait! The sherrithing's brain has its own 'Iron Dumb' which prevents logic or reason from entering.

This massacre Israel just carried out is already being called another Sabra and Shatila.

Islalmo Nazi pigs have their own nomentclature ----the Sabre and Shatila was a face off between
armed pali pigs and armed Lebanese Christians-----and aspect of Lebanon's civil war between
Christians and mujahad murderers Last night's face off in north gaza was a battle between
armed combatants-----arabs vs Israelis Try to avoid flamboyant maudlin stupidity

At least 40 people were killed and nearly 400 wounded in Israeli shelling of Gaza's northeastern Shejaiya district overnight, medics said on Sunday.

Emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra stated that 40 bodies had been retrieved from the neighborhood in Shejaiya. He further stated that at least 380 people had been wounded in shelling that was still continuing. It was reported thousands were fleeing from northern Gaza Sunday after a night of fierce bombardment as the Israeli occupation forces expanded.

The Palestinian death toll hit 383 although medics said it was set to soar after a night of intense attacks to the north and east of Gaza City.

Hamas movement, the main power in Gaza, refused to yield in the face of the relentless air, sea and land attacks, continuing to response to Israel's offensive killing another two Israeli soldiers overnight, the army said.

"On the ground, the streets of the northern district of Shejaiya were filled with thousands of people fleeing for their lives after heavy shelling left casualties lying in the streets, an AFP correspondent reported.

Ambulances were unable to reach much of the area along the border because of heavy fire, and emergency services told AFP there were reports of dead and wounded trapped by the bombardment.

At Shifa hospital, casualties were being brought in by the minute, some in ambulances, but others in cars and trucks."

UPDATE 1: 40 Palestinians killed, 400 wounded in new Israeli massacre in east Gaza city - Region - World - Ahram Online

Israel carried out a massacre early Sunday morning in the Shejayia neighborhood of Gaza, and then for hours refused to allow medical personnel inside to save lives of those Israel injured who were still alive.

Right now Hamas and the Red Cross are calling for a humanitarian truce to remove the many bodies from the streets covered in blood from the Israeli massacres. It is not clear whether Israel will allow this ceasefire to happen.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Watch "جثث الشهداء ملقاة على الأرض في شوارع حي الشجاعية …" on YouTube
جثث الشهداء ملقاة على الأرض في شوارع حي الشجاعية …: ???? ??????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ??? ????? - YouTube
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyZqqlQNZT4

WATCH: Dozens of bodies strewn in the streets of Gaza City following bombardment

Overnight the Israeli military pounded the Gaza City neighborhood of Shijaiyeh. The social media updates from locals and international journalists on the scene described a terrifying bombardment that continued unabated for 12 hours since Saturday night.

This morning Arabic media outlets are broadcasting horrific scenes showing dozens of bodies strewn in the debris-filled streets. There are many women and children. The media is calling it another Sabra and Shatila.

WATCH: Dozens of bodies strewn in the streets of Gaza City following bombardment | +972 Magazine

Why My Fellow Liberals Should Support Israel in Her Conflict with Hamas

Posted: 11/20/2012 11:15 am

As an American liberal who loves Israel because I'm a liberal, I've been disturbed by the recent diminishing trend of American progressive support for the Jewish state in its decades-long conflict with its increasingly hostile neighbors.

A recent CNN/ORC poll concerning the Gaza conflict intensified my anxiety: While a plurality of self-identified liberals and Democrats support Israel's right of self-defense in taking military action against Hamas, Democrats were three times more likely than Republicans to believe that the Jewish State is "not justified" in its targeted bombing campaign.

The roots of liberal sympathy for the radical, fundamentalist, brutal Hamas regime are as complex as they are troubling. We liberals love the underdog, and a media that rewards conflict over context has helped promote the perverse notion that the tiny nation with the Star of David on its flag is really the Goliath in the popular Biblical metaphor. This problem was exacerbated in Campaign 2012 when my fellow progressives watched a coterie of unlikeable, right-wing GOP presidential hopefuls proclaim their uber-passionate support for the Jewish State and try to use it as a political wedge against our beloved progressive President.

But amidst the shouting and finger-pointing, the fundamental reason behind the decline of American progressive support for Israel relates to a profound misunderstanding of the facts on the ground. When confronted with an accurate accounting of the differences between the two sides in the conflict, a true liberal must be compelled to embrace the Zionist cause.

Here are but a few examples:

Israel Values Human Life; Hamas Does Not

There's no moral value more important to American liberals than the preciousness of human life, particularly the lives of those in our society who are most vulnerable: As Hubert Humphrey elegantly framed the liberal credo, "The moral test of government is how it treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the aged; and those who are in the shadows of life -- the sick, the needy and the handicapped."

Israel's current intervention in Gaza is a living example of this principle. Understanding that any military action would provoke its international enemies, Israel simply could no longer tolerate the danger posed to its citizens -- Jews and Arabs -- by the many months of unprovoked bombing of civilian targets in Southern Israel by Hamas militants. Accordingly, Israel has engaged in a painstakingly-measured, precisely-targeted bombing campaign, using the most modern technology to carefully dismantle military targets and avoid civilian casualties. On Monday, for example, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) used pinpoint accuracy to destroy the second floor of a Gaza City office building, killing only the Islamic Jihad military leaders who had been responsible for training terrorists, planning attacks on Israeli civilians and manufacturing weapons.

Outgoing rockets from #Gaza City moments ago twitter.com/andersoncooper...

— Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper) November 19, 2012​

Of course, there has been -- and will continue to be -- significant collateral damage; innocent Palestinians -- very, very regretfully -- have been killed in the bombing campaign. But their blood lies entirely in the hands of their Hamas leaders. As the picture above taken by CNN's Anderson Cooper dramatically illustrates, Hamas has embedded its offensive military weaponry within highly populated civilian areas, with the complete knowledge -- and indeed, desired intent -- of provoking the IDF to unintentionally kill innocent Palestinians. Hamas' use of human shields -- its deliberate placement of innocent civilians near combat targets to either deter Israel from attacking those targets or to provoke international sympathy for mounting civilian death tolls -- is an indisputable war crime, a clear violation of the Geneva Convention.

Furthermore, Hamas leaders have actually been daring Israel to launch a ground campaign that would necessarily lead to a significant increase in loss of life on both sides, especially among Palestinian civilians. Hamas' leader, Khaled Meshal, suggested Monday that the Israeli mobilization on the Gaza border was a bluff, and insisted that Hamas would not cease its bombing campaign unless Israel ended its military blockade -- a condition it knows the Israeli government will never accept because that would mean more offensive weapons could be brought into Gaza, dramatically exacerbating the military threat against Israeli civilians.

Israel Seeks Peace; Hamas Does Not

When it comes to American foreign policy, or relations among world nations, there's no liberal value more important than the search for peace.

Since declaring its independence more than six decades ago, Israel has desperately sought peace with its neighbors. Time after time, Israel has reached its hand out to peace, only to be met with shaken fists: From Arab declaration of war in 1948 upon their refusal to accept the United Nations' partition; to the Egyptian military provocations in 1967 that led to the Six Day War; to the Arab League's refusal after that war to accept the U.N.'s resolution of land for peace; to the 1973 three-front invasion of the Jewish State on its holiest day of Yom Kippur, to the present hostilities. Indeed, Israel has no incentive whatsoever to provoke war with its neighbors -- its citizens would like nothing better to live peacefully.

Some have argued this week -- including some well-meaning supporters of the Jewish State -- that if only Israel would sign a peace agreement to establish a Palestinian state in the West Bank, such bombing campaigns would no longer be necessary. Like most American liberals -- indeed like a majority of Israeli citizens -- I too support a two-state solution that transform most of the West Bank into a Palestinian State. But among the wide variety of strong rationales for such an agreement to be reached through bi-lateral negotiation, stopping Hamas from bombing Israeli civilians is not one of them. As vividly outlined in its charter, Hamas is only interested in a one-state solution, with no Jewish State.

Indeed, the recent Hamas military campaigns have made many Israelis recalibrate the value of turning the West Bank over to a people that democratically elected Hamas in the Gaza Strip. And certainly, it has made many rethink the decision of Israel's Sharon Administration to unilaterally withdraw from Gaza in 2004-2005.

But most significantly, such calls ignore the most important factor for the failure of peace in the region -- Israel's inability to identify a willing partner for peace on the other side. Whether it was Yasir Arafat's 2000 rejection of the Bill Clinton negotiated peace settlement in 2000 that would have turned over 97% of the West Bank and control of East Jerusalem to Palestinian hands, or current Palestinian President Mohammad Abbas' 2008 refusal of then-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Ohlmert's even more generous peace offer, Palestinian leaders have proven time and again that they are the remaining obstacle to peace. And remember: Arafat and Abbas represent the "moderate" wing of the Palestinian movement; Hamas fundamentally rejects Israel's very existence.

Israel Shares Our Liberal Values; Hamas Does Not

I have outlined in this space, and in my recently published book, The Liberal Case for Israel, that Israel models liberal values as well as -- or even better -- than any other nation today. Whether it is its remarkable progressive LGBT culture and legal regime, its feminist approach to the empowerment of women, its warm embrace of immigrant populations, its generous single-payer health care system, or its compassionate form of capitalism, Israel promotes the kind of liberal policies that folks like me that live in red states have been advocating unsuccessfully for years. Moreover, Israel's extraordinary protection of civil rights and civil liberties ensures that its Arab citizens not only have signficantly greater freedoms of speech, assembly and religion than in most Arab nations, but that they have the complete equal rights of their Jewish neighbors.

By contrast, the Hamas government is a brutal, repressive and regressive theocracy. The Hamas regime demeans, oppresses, jails, harasses, assaults, and tortures gays and lesbians. Women are second class citizens; there are no free speech protections, and government corruption runs rampant. American liberals -- particularly those of us from religious, ethnic or sexual orientation minorities -- would not simply vigorously object to Hamas policies being brought to our nation; we'd be wise never to step foot in Gaza territory.

====

The current Hamas campaign is ultimately a cynical, patronizing attempt to win the hearts and minds of American liberals: If they can provoke Israel to unintentionally kill enough innocent Palestinian civilians -- and effectively use the media to paint themselves as the heroic blood-stained victim -- then perhaps enough liberals will join in their efforts to wipe the Jewish State off the map.

My fellow liberals, I urge you not to fall for this. Israel is not perfect. Like in the U.S., these kinds terrorist attacks on the homeland sometimes will provoke official overreaction or create unintentional casualties. (Of course, every day is 9/11 in Israel.)

But in the end, the Zionist experiment has emerged -- quietly and vibrantly -- as a clear demonstration of the power of progressive values. Let's stand with those who continue to uphold our deepest principles, even in the face of the most belligerent anti-liberal provocations.

Jonathan_Miller: Why My Fellow Liberals Should Support Israel in Her Conflict with Hamas

What vulgarity the Zionist spews, as she continues to deny/defend Israel's crimes.

I give sources, all you do is vomit Zionist propaganda.

One can't 'address' lies and distortions presented by a bigot as though they were some objective truth.

All I can respond to, as I have, is the complete lack of objectivity which is the sherriliar POV - and explain that there is nothing credible to 'address'.

A pity that the wee l'il sherriKKKinsatanspawn felt it was serving GOD to mock the Jewish faith and Jewish people in its posts. Now it has LESS credibility than the Nazi-sucking wannabees: at least they admit they are Jew-haters.

MOH Gaza Update 1600 hrs 20/07/2014

July 20, 20140 comments

Dead bodies lie in the streets of Shajaia unable to be retrieved because of continued Israel fire

The Ministry of Health in Gaza reports the following statistics as at 1600 hours on Sunday July 20, 2014.

Deaths:*425 – 112 children, 41 women 18-60 years, 25 persons over 60 years
Injuries:*3,008 – 904 children, 533 women 18-60 years, 119 over 60 years.
ICU:*104 patients

Israeli Aggression Against Medical Staff
Dr. Anas Abu Alkkas – Killed by Israeli airstrike
Mohammed Al Najjar – nurse, injured
Nader Al Buhasay – ambulance officer, injured
Husam Radi – Lab Technician Injured on the way home from work at Kamal Odwan Hospital
One physician killed, and several injured

Damages to Primary Health Care centers
Six centres damaged:
Al Fakhari
Beach
Al Attatrah
Ashi clinic
Medical Relief for Chronic Diseases
Beit Hanoun Center for Medical Relief

13 Centers closed

Hospitals Attacked
European Gaza again
Al Wafa now destroyed
Beit Hanoun damaged
Red Crescent in Abed rabo damaged

Ambulances
Three ambulances destroyed and damaged in Ambulance Center

Massacres Against Families are also set forth, entire families unlawfully targeted in their homes

Gaza.Scoop.ps ? Real Time News From Gaza » MOH Gaza Update 1600 hrs 20/07/2014

What vulgarity the Zionist spews, as she continues to deny/defend Israel's crimes.

One can't 'address' lies and distortions presented by a bigot as though they were some objective truth.

All I can respond to, as I have, is the complete lack of objectivity which is the sherriliar POV - and explain that there is nothing credible to 'address'.

A pity that the wee l'il sherriKKKinsatanspawn felt it was serving GOD to mock the Jewish faith and Jewish people in its posts. Now it has LESS credibility than the Nazi-sucking wannabees: at least they admit they are Jew-haters.

Do you ever wonder why basically EVERY SINGLE POSTER here responds to you in the same way Sherri MunnerNazi? Because you spew the same lies over and over and over and the same propaganda over and over and over.
Not to mention all of the disgusting posts in the pasts that you have made mocking Judaism, mocking the Holocaust, thanking Jesus for the accidental crash that killed two IDF pilots.
You have NO credibility. You are rotten and evil to the core. You're a nasty witch and all your posts are to be ignored.

Do you ever wonder why basically EVERY SINGLE POSTER here responds to you in the same way Sherri MunnerNazi? Because you spew the same lies over and over and over and the same propaganda over and over and over.
Not to mention all of the disgusting posts in the pasts that you have made mocking Judaism, mocking the Holocaust, thanking Jesus for the accidental crash that killed two IDF pilots.
You have NO credibility. You are rotten and evil to the core. You're a nasty witch and all your posts are to be ignored.

Is it wrong of me that I find her amusing? I try to put myself into her mindset--that Israel attacked Gaza for no reason whatsoever, with the sole goal of just trying to kill as many Palestinian civilians as possible (and if they're children, that's even better). That's the way she thinks, lol.

Is it wrong of me that I find her amusing? I try to put myself into her mindset--that Israel attacked Gaza for no reason whatsoever, with the sole goal of just trying to kill as many Palestinian civilians as possible (and if they're children, that's even better). That's the way she thinks, lol.

I find her amusing in a “pathetic and prone to say something really, really stupid” kind of way.

Both she, and a select few others, gets some twisted enjoyment from displaying photos / names of the dead. They refuse to acknowledge that the responsibility for those dead falls squarely on the shoulders of the Islamic terrorists in Gaza.

How is it possible that the Islamic terrorist fan club didn’t understand that there was a point to cross where the killing of Israeli citizens, destruction of Israeli property, private and public, and the disruption of commerce would become unbearable? The escalation and provocation by Hamas and the other Islamic terrorist groups made that point of no return difficult to miss. However, escalation of hostilities is the near-automatic response of a group of whiny good-for-nothings (Islamic terrorists, and their Pali enablers), to any toleration shown to their behavior.

Forum List

Back