Israel Massacre In Shejaiya District in Gaza Kills At Least 40

No, I am human.

You are an apologist for baby murderers.

There is no defense to this genocide Israel carries out in Gaza now, the massacre in the OP a part of it.

It looks so much like Sabra and Shatila, Israel shut off the neighborhood where the massacre was carried out for 12 hours, even when there is a so called humanitarian cease fire, Israel violates it by firing on ambulances and journalists. Now, the ceasefire ended and the Israeli massacre continues

Sherri is the Hamas' spokeswoman

Protesting Israel's massacres and genocide in Gaza has nothing to do with Hamas, it is called being human, something Zionists obviously know nothing about !

Sherri is Islamic-Jihad's spokeswoman:D

There is nothing about this targeting of civilians, deliberate or indiscriminate. Another name for it is collective punishment.

Where should I go?" said Abu Jarad, sitting in Shifa Hospital next to her 6-year-old daughter, Noor, who was wounded by shrapnel. "They are striking people in the street."*

In Hospitals Across Gaza, Scenes of Chaos and Grief - NDTV

Terrorists in cars and motorbikes mostly, except assault UAV.
But if you ask me everywhere around the world the Arab Spring proved that the leadership is corrupted and they revolt against it, against the Nazis for example very few revolted and although I can forgive those who supported them because they were in crisis, I don't see a reason why people support Hamas which didn't do ANYTHING for the Gazans but they still support them (even with silence) and they didn't revolt against them, they are fully responsible for the situation, but I can forgive the Gazans, not the Terrorists.
Like I always said, reap what you sown.

Deliberately targeting civilians to kill is a war crime and Israel alone has responsibility for the civilians she targets with death.

Collective Punishment of a civilian population is also a war crime.

Israel warned the people of the neighborhood to save themselves and go to UNRWA shelters at southern Gaza.

Hamas forced them to stay and die.

Every drop of innocent blood spilled in Gaza, is on Hamas' hands.

Wrong as there is no concrete evidence of Israel deliberately targeting civilians. The Israeli's gave plenty of notice of their intentions to shell a valid military target and it was then up to hamas to provide shelter and safety for the civilians.

IT IS SPELT OUT IN THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS, JUST AS IT IS SPELT OUT IN INTERNATIONAL LAW. THIS IS WHY THE UN IS TAKING NO ACTION BECAUSE HAMAS IS IN THE WRONG.

Placing Zionist propaganda in bold does not make it fact, warnings are of no consequence when people have nowhere safe to go. Israel targets anything and everything and everyone in Gaza. People do not have to leave their homes and targeting them in their homes and on the streets remains unlawful.

HAMAS has never used civilians as human shields, we keep seeing human rights groups find Israel uses Palestinian civilians as human shields.

I think you need to get your English comprehension lessons again.

If you warn people that you're going to attack, and they refuse to save themselves, how is it deliberately targeting, idiot?!

Because a warning to leave when there is nowhere self to go is completely meaningless, you need to learn a little about international law.

Second, warnings do not absolve Israel of her obligations to not target civilians or civilian objects.

Learn international law, Zionist.

Why don't you protest your army's war crimes and deliberate cold blooded murder of civilians and innocent children?[/QUOTE]

1.Not leaving a targeted facility after warning makes it justified target, Israel triple warned every single time.
2.Southern Gaza/UNRWA-UN Shelters/Other side of the street-Away from terrorists(which most Gazans do).
3.Hamas make use of human shield and for that reason itself every member of the Hamas must die before allowing them to risk any more civilians life.
4.Accepting ceasefire?
Or why won't you tell us Sherri what do you think about Hamas? :lol:[/QUOTE]

depraved is the word which describes zionists who watch their army target and kill civilians and blame the victims.

no you are the one who is depraved when you refuse to accept that it is the islamonazi terrorist to blame for all the deaths

Deliberately targeting civilians to kill is a war crime and Israel alone has responsibility for the civilians she targets with death.

Israel warned the people of the neighborhood to save themselves and go to UNRWA shelters at southern Gaza.

Hamas forced them to stay and die.

Every drop of innocent blood spilled in Gaza, is on Hamas' hands.

Wrong as there is no concrete evidence of Israel deliberately targeting civilians. The Israeli's gave plenty of notice of their intentions to shell a valid military target and it was then up to hamas to provide shelter and safety for the civilians.

IT IS SPELT OUT IN THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS, JUST AS IT IS SPELT OUT IN INTERNATIONAL LAW. THIS IS WHY THE UN IS TAKING NO ACTION BECAUSE HAMAS IS IN THE WRONG.

We all saw the videos of Israel in cold blood target 4 children to kill on a beach.

And Btselem and HRW both confirm Israel is targeting civilians.

Zionism is targeting children and civilians to kill, it is the essence of what Zionism is in Palestine.

I think you need to get your English comprahantion lessons again.

If you warn people that you're going to attack, and they refuse to save themselves, how is it deliberately targeting, idiot?!

Did you mean "COMPREHENSION" ? Attacking women and children in the streets, after giving a warning does not exonerate your crime, it shows Premeditation

Do tell how so as the warning was given that the area was to be shelled, it was then up to the people to take cover away from the military targets. Read the Geneva conventions for clarification

Depraved is the word which describes Zionists who watch their army target and kill civilians and blame the victims.

Asked why Hamas didn't accept Egypt's " cease fire" and this " Christian" will not answer. Depraved is the only word I can think of when Cheering is done when Israelis die, Claiming they. " asked for it" or making fun of Jews at the Western Wall " banging their heads".

Did you mean "COMPREHENSION" ? Attacking women and children in the streets, after giving a warning does not exonerate your crime, it shows Premeditation

Hamas deliberately firing Rockets into Israel is not Premeditation? :cuckoo: Notice how Pro Palestinians refuse to acknowledge how Israel should handle it?? :D

Sherri is the Hamas' spokeswoman

Protesting Israel's massacres and genocide in Gaza has nothing to do with Hamas, it is called being human, something Zionists obviously know nothing about !

Yup, the l'il sherriliar's getting itself all pumped before going to church today to publically announce that she's thanking GOD she's not a 'Zionist' (she's obviously using a meaning of that word which has nothing to do with the dictionary)........

Without knowing the circumstances, it really isn't possible to know whether 'international law' has been violated by Israel.

What we DO know is, it's been violated by HAMAS a few thousand times in the past couple of weeks. And that's per the UN SecGen AND the Palestinian rep to the UN.

Yet the sherrisatanspawn can only see Israel at fault here. Hence, nobody but other bigots really cares what it's ranting about this time: it has no credibility.

I need no changed perspective, I do not want to ever be an apologist for war criminals as you are. Thank God for that!

They say the number of dead in the East Gaza massacre is over 100 and most of those Israel targeted to kill were women and children and the elderly?

Is targeting the child and old men and women to kill Zionist values?

I think you need to get your English comprehension lessons again.

Because a warning to leave when there is nowhere self to go is completely meaningless, you need to learn a little about international law.

Second, warnings do not absolve Israel of her obligations to not target civilians or civilian objects.

Learn international law, Zionist.

Why don't you protest your army's war crimes and deliberate cold blooded murder of civilians and innocent children?

Why don't you get some very needed true prespective?

The topic is Israel's massacre of over 100 mostly children and old men and women in a neighborhood in East Gaza.

Do you have intellect to address Israel's massacre?

Hamas deliberately firing Rockets into Israel is not Premeditation? :cuckoo: Notice how Pro Palestinians refuse to acknowledge how Israel should handle it?? :D

WHAT about Israel's massacre of at least 100 in a neighborhood in East Gaza?

You seem unable to respond to that.

Why is that?

Depraved is the word which describes Zionists who watch their army target and kill civilians and blame the victims.

Asked why Hamas didn't accept Egypt's " cease fire" and this " Christian" will not answer. Depraved is the only word I can think of when Cheering is done when Israelis die, Claiming they. " asked for it" or making fun of Jews at the Western Wall " banging their heads".

Israel does not "target" civilians. Israel targets Hamas and if Hamas have forced civilians to stay in the building and Israel doesn't know about that then the blame is on Hamas. If the IDF see civilians around a target they will not strike that target.

This is how some lived and some died. And those who lived watched their family slaughtered.

Where should I go?" said Abu Jarad, sitting in Shifa Hospital next to her 6-year-old daughter, Noor, who was wounded by shrapnel. "They are striking people in the street."*

Abu Jarad had moved her seven children to the house from the Nada apartment tower in Beit Lahiya, the day before, after three of her neighbor's children were killed in a strike that hit their bedroom. But it was no safer.*

On Friday night, a shell hit one wing of the house. She went outside to see who was hurt; she would learn that two of her husband's sisters, Raja, 31, and Siham, 15, were dead

One can't 'address' lies and distortions presented by a bigot as though they were some objective truth.

All I can respond to, as I have, is the complete lack of objectivity which is the sherriliar POV - and explain that there is nothing credible to 'address'.

A pity that the wee l'il sherriKKKinsatanspawn felt it was serving GOD to mock the Jewish faith and Jewish people in its posts. Now it has LESS credibility than the Nazi-sucking wannabees: at least they admit they are Jew-haters.

This is how some lived and some died. And those who lived watched their family slaughtered.

Abu Jarad had moved her seven children to the house from the Nada apartment tower in Beit Lahiya, the day before, after three of her neighbor's children were killed in a strike that hit their bedroom. But it was no safer.*

On Friday night, a shell hit one wing of the house. She went outside to see who was hurt; she would learn that two of her husband's sisters, Raja, 31, and Siham, 15, were dead

What a shame your Islamist heroes make a habit of using civilians as cheap propaganda.

Forum List

Back