Israel Kidnaps Retired Canadian MP

I like the part where they have to confess to a lie.

Israel has consistently done that.

I like the part where they have to confess to a lie.

Israel has consistently done that.
This was from yesterday. Kidnapped, my foot!

All remaining activists are being deported tonight | Ship to Gaza Sweden

They all got deported for entering Israel illegally.

Israel's kangaroo court bought that lie.
They shouldn't have attacked and invaded Israel from the sea. You know, blockade busting? For shame!

They shouldn't have attacked and invaded Israel from the sea. You know, blockade busting? For shame!

Big, bad, candy ass IDF picking on unarmed civilians in international waters.

Indeed..Shameful
But, of course, eots and Tinny would never think it shameful that these so-called humanitarian groups just bypass the Muslims in countries where there is really a need for aid. Why should they think it shameful when there is no propaganda value against Israel? The sight of people who are just skin and bones probably doesn't disturb them at all.

Indeed..Shameful
But, of course, eots and Tinny would never think it shameful that these so-called humanitarian groups just bypass the Muslims in countries where there is really a need for aid. Why should they think it shameful when there is no propaganda value against Israel? The sight of people who are just skin and bones probably doesn't disturb them at all.

I see that deflection a lot.

big, bad, candy ass idf picking on unarmed civilians in international waters.

indeed..shameful
but, of course, eots and tinny would never think it shameful that these so-called humanitarian groups just bypass the muslims in countries where there is really a need for aid. Why should they think it shameful when there is no propaganda value against israel? The sight of people who are just skin and bones probably doesn't disturb them at all.

canadian humanitarian groups give aid to other muslim countries..so why ya gotta lie like that

Indeed..Shameful

I realize that Tinny doesn't want anyone mentioning anything else that is happening in the world today when it comes to his beloved extremist Muslims and their appeasers like Tinny. It's like a crime to even mention Muslims who are starving and are skin and bones like the Somalis because it would take away from Tinny's purpose to bash the Israelis. So tell us, Tinny, why haven't these so-called humanitarian groups gone into Muslim countries where the people really need help? Do you have an answer for that?

Why not give us a list of countries this Canadian group helped (from a legitimate source of course)? While you are at it, why don't you give us a list of countries of those who participated on these flotillas where unfortunate people in other places were helped by the flotilla people.? I would be most interested in those who are helping the Somalis who are dropping in the streets of starvation because of the drought. Of course, you will be able to tell us how the flotilla people helped the Pakistanis when they had that big flood. And let us not forget the Black Muslim women from Darfur living in tents in refugee camps in Chad. Did the flotilla people ever visit them and bring them some aid?

I realize that Tinny doesn't want anyone mentioning anything else that is happening in the world today when it comes to his beloved extremist Muslims and their appeasers like Tinny. It's like a crime to even mention Muslims who are starving and are skin and bones like the Somalis because it would take away from Tinny's purpose to bash the Israelis. So tell us, Tinny, why haven't these so-called humanitarian groups gone into Muslim countries where the people really need help? Do you have an answer for that?

Deflection. Wrong forum.

leave tinnie alone----he is very desperate------he actually cited a video of palestinians complaining about waiting one or two hours during security checks ----and claims that the video reveals GROSS OPPRESSION OF CHRISTIANS FROM NAZARETH-------it takes that long for security checks every time I enter my city Municipal building and there has never been a slut with bomb on ass in that particular building-----of course there was lots of action nearby

leave tinnie alone----he is very desperate------he actually cited a video of palestinians complaining about waiting one or two hours during security checks ----and claims that the video reveals GROSS OPPRESSION OF CHRISTIANS FROM NAZARETH-------it takes that long for security checks every time I enter my city Municipal building and there has never been a slut with bomb on ass in that particular building-----of course there was lots of action nearby
I know of people who wait 5-7 hours in the emergency room to see a doctor.

I know of people who wait 5-7 hours in the emergency room to see a doctor.

Hanging out at the STD clinic again ?

I once worked in an inner city ER----in which the wait was so long-----relatives would go out any buy sandwiches to feed the guy on the stretcher------who was sometimes conscious. When checking the charts-----it was important not only to note the TIME-----but also ------to make sure you were in the SAME DAY

They all got deported for entering Israel illegally.

Israel's kangaroo court bought that lie.

Don't neglect to mention, Israel kidnapped a pensioner with a heart condition while he was in international waters.

Quite how that's legal under any law, I fail to see.
Put the entire Israeli government on trial.

Don't neglect to mention, Israel kidnapped a pensioner with a heart condition while he was in international waters.

Oh those Joos are just so terrible !!

:eusa_whistle:

Oh those Joos are just so terrible !!

:eusa_whistle:

I said, "Israel".
Please find any of my posts where I express racist comments about Jews in general or admit you're a liar and apologise.

Forum List

Back