Israel Kidnaps Retired Canadian MP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1kt8qi0M-M&playnext=1&list=PLAF8FE474D0616434&feature=results_video]Israel Attacks Gaza, Silence from Mainstream Media about Israeli Violations of International Law - YouTube[/ame]

Today, Israel captured another boat bound for Gaza in international waters, an act of piracy, and an illegal blockade. Passengers, which include diplomats and parliamentarians were “tasered” and beaten. They are now enjoying Israeli “pirate” hospitality.
Israeli’s do a lot of spitting and kicking, at least when they have their charges hog-tied and outnumbered.We have a number of questions for our Israeli friends, questions from 1967, questions about who attacked who, how many Egyptian prisoners were executed in Sinai, how many Americans were murdered on the USS Liberty, why Israeli teams were overheard planning the 1983 Marine Barracks bombing in Beirut, questions only those who ask the hard questions know of.One IDF sniper team has spread stories around Israel that they killed 400 American troops inside Iraq.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/257820-more-proof-of-israels-war-on-america.html

Well than prove that they attack Gaza to occupy the West Bank. Or disprove that they attack Gaza to hit terrorists who are striking Israel, ugly boy

Well than prove that they attack Gaza to occupy the West Bank. Or disprove that they attack Gaza to hit terrorists who are striking Israel, ugly boy

The Palestinians fire rockets into illegal Israeli settlements. That is not terrorism.

The Palestinians fire rockets into illegal Israeli settlements. That is not terrorism.

Yes, it is.

you can;t just make up statements like that. the world considers it terrorism (with few exceptions).

You are just a retard

Also, since when is Ashkelon and Sderot illegal settlements?? They are heavily populated cities

Yes, it is.

you can;t just make up statements like that. the world considers it terrorism (with few exceptions).

You are just a retard

No it's not.

Look it up.

The Palestinians fire rockets into illegal Israeli settlements on land occupied in direct conflict with international law.

It isn't terrorism to try to reclaim land occupied by an invading force and any casualties are hard luck.
They shouldn't be there at all.
Not that I agree with the rockets, I don't, not because I don't want to see Palestine rebuilt but because they simple don't work.
I would prefer to see the supporters attacked to the point they no longer wish to be supporters.
That would be highly disruptive but non lethal attacks against the US mainland.

My belief is, if the US is disrupted enough (without injury or loss of life), the US taxpayers will finally force the politicians to stop wasting billions of your tax dollars to support a terrorist state.
Imagine being security checked as you enter given areas of a city or subjected to stop and search because there have so hundreds of small explosions and the police are running around like idiots to stop the next one but they have no idea where it will be.
Every few weeks, they could 'bye bye' a few trash bins with loads of pre warnings so no one gets hurt and watch a city come to a standstill for hours.
After a couple of tries, you could just issue the warning after leaving one dud bomb and watch the panic on CNN.
It would be five minutes before every brown paper bag of shopping caused a bomb scare.
Americans scared to leave their front door and crapping themselves every time they went to the movies , a restaurant or a bar for fear of a bomb would soon see the wisdom of stopping the US murder money to Israel.

That sort of non lethal terrorism, I could possibly support as it destroys the normality of daily life without actual harm to anyone.

Should Americans be scared of this?
yep, sooner or later, someone with intent will think of it.

The Palestinians fire rockets into illegal Israeli settlements on land occupied in direct conflict with international law.

It isn't terrorism to try to reclaim land occupied by an invading force and any casualties are hard luck.
They shouldn't be there at all.
Not that I agree with the rockets, I don't, not because I don't want to see Palestine rebuilt but because they simple don't work.
I would prefer to see the supporters attacked to the point they no longer wish to be supporters.
That would be highly disruptive but non lethal attacks against the US mainland.

My belief is, if the US is disrupted enough (without injury or loss of life), the US taxpayers will finally force the politicians to stop wasting billions of your tax dollars to support a terrorist state.
Imagine being security checked as you enter given areas of a city or subjected to stop and search because there have so hundreds of small explosions and the police are running around like idiots to stop the next one but they have no idea where it will be.
Every few weeks, they could 'bye bye' a few trash bins with loads of pre warnings so no one gets hurt and watch a city come to a standstill for hours.
After a couple of tries, you could just issue the warning after leaving one dud bomb and watch the panic on CNN.
It would be five minutes before every brown paper bag of shopping caused a bomb scare.
Americans scared to leave their front door and crapping themselves every time they went to the movies , a restaurant or a bar for fear of a bomb would soon see the wisdom of stopping the US murder money to Israel.

That sort of non lethal terrorism, I could possibly support as it destroys the normality of daily life without actual harm to anyone.

Should Americans be scared of this?
yep, sooner or later, someone with intent will think of it.
Evidently Fred doesn't realize since he lives in Indonesia that most Americans are for Israel and by now they see how brutal the Muslims are toward others of different religions. Instead of worrying about Israel since it was figured out that it only cost each American $3 in their yearly taxes, why doesn't the American media really publicize the fact how the Muslims are harassing and murdering Christians in Muslim countries. Since the majority of Americans are Christians, they would be clamoring to cut off all aid to Muslim countries no matter the need. Let the oil-rich Muslim countries take up the slack. Now, Fred, how do we stop your own government from disallowing those non Muslims plus the Ahmadis to practice their beliefs in peace, or don't you concern yourself with freedom of religion for everyone in your adopted country?

Really?? I am an Uncle to Hindus whom I love very much, and I hate seeing them killed by Muslims. See, I can play the game too.

Nobody who is pro Palestinian really seems to care about the Arab Muslims being killed by other Arab Muslims. Nor do they care about the Christians being killed by Arabs in Middle East countries. All the blame in the world is placed on the Israelis as if they are even the ones telling the Arabs to kill each other and the Christians.

I have no Idea what game you are playing exactly..the topic was AID workers being kidnapped in international waters..and you start ranting about people killing people and creating strawmen
Just give us a list of all the aid workers from the different countries who are actually helping the unfortunate Muslims and others who are desperately in need. I realize that helping those in other countries don't fit the propaganda purposes of those who are against Israel, but surely you can give us at least some of these so-called humanitarians helping others. By the way, when is the next group going to Syria where help is really needed now?

Hossfly,

Providing such a list would subject people to risk of imprisonment by the US or such things as drone attack.

Helping Muslims, the US punishes such acts, these days. They are not really human beings, you know, Muslims!

'This is travesty of American criminal justice': Supreme Court denies Holy Land Five appeal

I say, Pity the Nation, and the path to Hell we are on.

Sherri

I have no Idea what game you are playing exactly..the topic was AID workers being kidnapped in international waters..and you start ranting about people killing people and creating strawmen
Just give us a list of all the aid workers from the different countries who are actually helping the unfortunate Muslims and others who are desperately in need. I realize that helping those in other countries don't fit the propaganda purposes of those who are against Israel, but surely you can give us at least some of these so-called humanitarians helping others. By the way, when is the next group going to Syria where help is really needed now?

Hossfly,

Providing such a list would subject people to risk of imprisonment by the US or such things as drone attack.

Helping Muslims, the US punishes such acts, these days. They are not really human beings, you know, Muslims!

'This is travesty of American criminal justice': Supreme Court denies Holy Land Five appeal

I say, Pity the Nation, and the path to Hell we are on.

Sherri
Who do you think you are kidding, Sherri? There would never be a big list because this aid to unfortunate Muslim countries where the people are skin and bones doesn't happen because there is no propaganda value in it. When it does happen, it is usually the American people who aren't even Muslims or Leftists and who feel sorry for these people and contribute to UNICEF or CARE. Don't worry, Sherri, maybe you will get 72 studs up in the Muslim paradise instead of going to hell.

Forum List

Back