Israel Kidnaps Retired Canadian MP

Don't neglect to mention, Israel kidnapped a pensioner with a heart condition while he was in international waters.

Quite how that's legal under any law, I fail to see.
Put the entire Israeli government on trial.

Oh those Joos are just so terrible !!

:eusa_whistle:

I said, "Israel".
Please find any of my posts where I express racist comments about Jews in general or admit you're a liar and apologise.

are you joking ?? you want a apologise from a ' chosen ' ??

They shouldn't have attacked and invaded Israel from the sea. You know, blockade busting? For shame!

Big, bad, candy ass IDF picking on unarmed civilians in international waters.

Don't neglect to mention, Israel kidnapped a pensioner with a heart condition while he was in international waters.

Quite how that's legal under any law, I fail to see.
Put the entire Israeli government on trial.
Say, Fred, how's the Religion of Tolerance working out in Indonesia?
INDONESIA Nine churches and six Buddhist temples shut down under Islamist pressure in Banda Aceh - Asia News

leave tinnie alone----he is very desperate------he actually cited a video of palestinians complaining about waiting one or two hours during security checks ----and claims that the video reveals GROSS OPPRESSION OF CHRISTIANS FROM NAZARETH-------it takes that long for security checks every time I enter my city Municipal building and there has never been a slut with bomb on ass in that particular building-----of course there was lots of action nearby
I know of people who wait 5-7 hours in the emergency room to see a doctor.

Hanging out at the STD clinic again ?
Aren't you a little late for your Bund meeting? I believe that eots actually thinks that all the posters here believe that he really cares about the Arabs when he is just playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. Do you really think that you are fooling all of us, eots?

Oh those Joos are just so terrible !!

:eusa_whistle:

I said, "Israel".
Please find any of my posts where I express racist comments about Jews in general or admit you're a liar and apologise.

are you joking ?? you want a apologise from a ' chosen ' ??
Does anyone think that the Turks are going to apologize to the Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians for what was done to them. No way, Jose. About all they are doing is denying that it ever happened. I wonder if anyone realizes
that the Armenians who survived the onslaught were forced to give up their Armenian last names and had to take up Turkish last names. No doubt Lucifer here with his angel wings will probably deny it.

I know of people who wait 5-7 hours in the emergency room to see a doctor.

Aren't you a little late for your Bund meeting? I believe that eots actually thinks that all the posters here believe that he really cares about the Arabs when he is just playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. Do you really think that you are fooling all of us, eots?

I am an Uncle to "Arabs" I love very much.

Really?? I am an Uncle to Hindus whom I love very much, and I hate seeing them killed by Muslims. See, I can play the game too.

Nobody who is pro Palestinian really seems to care about the Arab Muslims being killed by other Arab Muslims. Nor do they care about the Christians being killed by Arabs in Middle East countries. All the blame in the world is placed on the Israelis as if they are even the ones telling the Arabs to kill each other and the Christians.

Really?? I am an Uncle to Hindus whom I love very much, and I hate seeing them killed by Muslims. See, I can play the game too.

Nobody who is pro Palestinian really seems to care about the Arab Muslims being killed by other Arab Muslims. Nor do they care about the Christians being killed by Arabs in Middle East countries. All the blame in the world is placed on the Israelis as if they are even the ones telling the Arabs to kill each other and the Christians.

I have no Idea what game you are playing exactly..the topic was AID workers being kidnapped in international waters..and you start ranting about people killing people and creating strawmen

Big, bad, candy ass IDF picking on unarmed civilians in international waters.

Indeed..Shameful
But, of course, eots and Tinny would never think it shameful that these so-called humanitarian groups just bypass the Muslims in countries where there is really a need for aid. Why should they think it shameful when there is no propaganda value against Israel? The sight of people who are just skin and bones probably doesn't disturb them at all.

Hossfly,

So, should these humanitarian groups be sending ships to other places Muslims are suffering and being deliberately starved of their basic needs by the international community, like Iran, for example, these groups of people motivated by humanitarian needs of others? Perhaps, they should. I am reminded that sanctions against Iraq directly caused 1.5 million deaths in Iraq, and the intl sanctions against Iran (a country four times bigger than Iraq) are harsher than they were against Iraq.

But the need for humanitaian aid in other places is not a reason the humanitarian needs of those in Gaza should be ignored.

And for those really interested in humanitarian needs of people everywhere, that is tracked on websites like ReliefWeb.

And I read:

"occupied Palestinian territory
Gaza's water could be undrinkable by 2016 Report -IRIN

JERUSALEM, 30 August 2012 (IRIN) - Polluted water in the Gaza Strip is seriously affecting people's health and the situation looks set to get worse, the UN warns in a new report. [ http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/104094048-Gaza-... ]

Gaza's rapidly growing population of about 1.64 million - expected to increase by 500,000 by 2020 - could soon lose its main source of fresh water, the underground coastal aquifer, which could become unusable by 2016, with the damage irreversible by 2020, it says.

Clean water is limited for most Gazans to an average of 70-90 litres per person per day, compared to the minimum global World Health Organization (WHO) standard of 100 litres a day, according to Mahmud Daher, officer-in-charge of the WHO in Gaza.

"We have respiratory diseases, skin diseases, eye diseases, gastroenteritis, which can all be linked to polluted water," said Mohamed al-Kashef, general director of the international cooperation department in the Gaza health ministry."

Gaza's water could be undrinkable by 2016 | ReliefWeb

"occupied Palestinian territory Occupied Lives: There was no reason for my son’s death

Report -Palestinian Centre for Human Rights

On 28 September 2012, Israel’s forces shot and killed Fahmi Abu Riash (22), a Palestinian fisherman, and wounded his brother Youssef (19), while they and a group of other fishermen were pulling out their fishing nets a few meters from the shore in the northern Gaza Strip. According to investigations conducted by the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR), an Israeli infantry unit crossed the northwestern border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, and moved nearly 20 meters into Palestinian territory, along the beach area of the northwestern town of Beit Lahia. Israeli soldiers took position behind a hill at the beach, facing a number of Palestinian fishermen who were fishing a few meters offshore, and opened fire at the fishermen. The majority of the fishermen were able to flee. However, two fishermen, who were located nearly 15 meters away from the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, were unable to escape. According to fishermen present in the area, Israeli soldiers fired directly at the two fishermen, wounding them. One of the men, Fahmi Abu Riash, died of his wounds later on the same day.

Fahmi’s brother, Youssef, was also shot. He gives the following account: “We left the house at around 5am and went down to the sea. I was with my 2 brothers, Fahmi and Ahmed, and 2 of my cousins. We were not out on a boat that day. We just had our nets and we were fishing near the shore. It was at around 9.30am, when I heard someone screaming. I then realized that it was my brother, Fahmi, and he had been shot in his left leg. I remember seeing about 10 soldiers standing on an elevated piece of land and there were many more mobilized behind them. I rushed to help Fahmi and started shouting for help from the other fishermen on the shore. I carried my brother, and then they shot at us again. They were firing from behind and I also got hit on my arms and legs. I carried Fahmi, and then walked about 30 meters before I fainted.”

Occupied Lives: There was no reason for my son

Sherri

I have no Idea what game you are playing exactly..the topic was AID workers being kidnapped in international waters..and you start ranting about people killing people and creating strawmen
Just give us a list of all the aid workers from the different countries who are actually helping the unfortunate Muslims and others who are desperately in need. I realize that helping those in other countries don't fit the propaganda purposes of those who are against Israel, but surely you can give us at least some of these so-called humanitarians helping others. By the way, when is the next group going to Syria where help is really needed now?

What was a pensioner with a heart condition doing in international waters?

Getting kidnapped by a terrorist state.
I wonder if Fred ever thinks about the young Christian and Hindu girls who are kidnapped on a regular basis by his brethren and forced into Islam, This seems worse to me than any country stopping a ship trying to slip past the blockade.

Indeed..Shameful
But, of course, eots and Tinny would never think it shameful that these so-called humanitarian groups just bypass the Muslims in countries where there is really a need for aid. Why should they think it shameful when there is no propaganda value against Israel? The sight of people who are just skin and bones probably doesn't disturb them at all.

Hossfly,

So, should these humanitarian groups be sending ships to other places Muslims are suffering and being deliberately starved of their basic needs by the international community, like Iran, for example, these groups of people motivated by humanitarian needs of others? Perhaps, they should. I am reminded that sanctions against Iraq directly caused 1.5 million deaths in Iraq, and the intl sanctions against Iran (a country four times bigger than Iraq) are harsher than they were against Iraq.

But the need for humanitaian aid in other places is not a reason the humanitarian needs of those in Gaza should be ignored.

And for those really interested in humanitarian needs of people everywhere, that is tracked on websites like ReliefWeb.

And I read:

"occupied Palestinian territory
Gaza's water could be undrinkable by 2016 Report -IRIN

JERUSALEM, 30 August 2012 (IRIN) - Polluted water in the Gaza Strip is seriously affecting people's health and the situation looks set to get worse, the UN warns in a new report. [ http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/104094048-Gaza-... ]

Gaza's rapidly growing population of about 1.64 million - expected to increase by 500,000 by 2020 - could soon lose its main source of fresh water, the underground coastal aquifer, which could become unusable by 2016, with the damage irreversible by 2020, it says.

Clean water is limited for most Gazans to an average of 70-90 litres per person per day, compared to the minimum global World Health Organization (WHO) standard of 100 litres a day, according to Mahmud Daher, officer-in-charge of the WHO in Gaza.

"We have respiratory diseases, skin diseases, eye diseases, gastroenteritis, which can all be linked to polluted water," said Mohamed al-Kashef, general director of the international cooperation department in the Gaza health ministry."

Gaza's water could be undrinkable by 2016 | ReliefWeb

"occupied Palestinian territory Occupied Lives: There was no reason for my son’s death

Report -Palestinian Centre for Human Rights

On 28 September 2012, Israel’s forces shot and killed Fahmi Abu Riash (22), a Palestinian fisherman, and wounded his brother Youssef (19), while they and a group of other fishermen were pulling out their fishing nets a few meters from the shore in the northern Gaza Strip. According to investigations conducted by the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR), an Israeli infantry unit crossed the northwestern border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, and moved nearly 20 meters into Palestinian territory, along the beach area of the northwestern town of Beit Lahia. Israeli soldiers took position behind a hill at the beach, facing a number of Palestinian fishermen who were fishing a few meters offshore, and opened fire at the fishermen. The majority of the fishermen were able to flee. However, two fishermen, who were located nearly 15 meters away from the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, were unable to escape. According to fishermen present in the area, Israeli soldiers fired directly at the two fishermen, wounding them. One of the men, Fahmi Abu Riash, died of his wounds later on the same day.

Fahmi’s brother, Youssef, was also shot. He gives the following account: “We left the house at around 5am and went down to the sea. I was with my 2 brothers, Fahmi and Ahmed, and 2 of my cousins. We were not out on a boat that day. We just had our nets and we were fishing near the shore. It was at around 9.30am, when I heard someone screaming. I then realized that it was my brother, Fahmi, and he had been shot in his left leg. I remember seeing about 10 soldiers standing on an elevated piece of land and there were many more mobilized behind them. I rushed to help Fahmi and started shouting for help from the other fishermen on the shore. I carried my brother, and then they shot at us again. They were firing from behind and I also got hit on my arms and legs. I carried Fahmi, and then walked about 30 meters before I fainted.”

Occupied Lives: There was no reason for my son

Sherri
Since you such a good Muslim woman, Sherri, how about you organizing some kind of caravan to Syria to help the children in need there (the lucky ones who have not been tortured and/or wounded and subsequently died, but the ones who need medical care for their wounds)? I am sure their mothers will be happy to see a fellow Muslim like you leading this caravan.

why does Israel is a better question...
Because Jimmy Carter wished so, of course. But why do muslim spring playgrounds need aid?
Israel collects welfare because of Jimmy Carter ?
But of course! We don't expect our valiantly dumb opposition to know that Carter included aid to Egypt and Israel as security guarantees within the Camp David peace accords.

Forum List

Back