Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

I'm not surprised at all that things escalated. I hope this is not the case... but it sure seems like certain powers want to bring about WWIII.

ETA: And I think escalation and eventually WWIII has been the goal from the start.

Last edited:
This is really going to piss off the protesters. The US is also taking a part in this.

#Iran's proxy networks are already implicating the U.S. in #Israel's strikes tonight -- claiming [illogically] that U.S. aircraft conducted refueling for #Israel's jets over #Iraq airspace.

Watch this space. U.S. troops likely back in the target set, once again.
— Charles Lister (@Charles_Lister) April 19, 2024

Biden's going to lose millions of votes over the next couple days. :laughing0301:

Biden said he would not support Israel striking Iran.

Will he keep his word and impose sanctions on Israel? Or send them another $25 billion?

Biden said he would not support Israel striking Iran.

Will he keep his word and impose sanctions on Israel? Or send them another $25 billion?
He didn't say he would stop supporting Israel. He said he would not support an attack on Iran. The amount is $14 billion.

This is really going to piss off the protesters. The US is also taking a part in this.

Biden's going to lose millions of votes over the next couple days. :laughing0301:
If Palestinian history is any guide the Palestinian filth will try to do here what they did in Lebanon and Jordan.

Depending on how bad it gets, this might be the end of Biden's presidency.

But American blood should not be involved in this shit!

If Israel wants it so bad .... let them

DO NOT INVOLVE AMERICA

Esp. when the border is wide fucking open.

The Muzzie scum could attack England right now and I wouldn't be pro-intervention.

Hopefully this produces the overthrow of the insane Mullahs in Iran itself.

lol at 'WW III' hysteria, as if Iran is some world power. It's merely another gangster regime.

Forum List

Back