Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

There is no such thing as TDS. And its tired to read how you guys criticize Biden then whine when we critcize trump. Netanyahu should have listened. Biden is not weak. Watch.

You don't dictate to me what my time is. Understand that.

Biden isn't going to do shit, Ears or Jarrett might, maybe Rice... Celery Stalk will just be their mouth piece

Dumbass probably doesn't remember what he had for lunch

You don't dictate to me what my time is. Understand that.

Biden isn't going to do shit, Ears or Jarrett might, maybe Rice... Celery Stalk will just be their mouth piece

Dumbass probably doesn't remember what he had for lunch
I dictate what I want. Understand THAT. And you need to stop repeating that dumb narrative. Because as it turns out Israel DID tell us before they struck. Despite the idiocy you read, Biden is the president. And his memory is certainly better than Captain Queegs. And just exactly what is Biden supposed to do? Israel bombed an Iranian facility, that is what started this round. So Biden would be wise to cut Israel off before Netanyahu puts us into a war. Because Netanyahu is trying to stay in power, and starting wars will help him do so. Therefore he needs to be left alone and not supplied with weapons and left him play all the tough guy he wants to

It's easy to talk shit from the sidelines and that's all you're doing.

Last edited:
So Israel can strike an Iranian consulate then play the victim when they get hit back and now we see this.
Oct 7th... means nothing to you I guess... one attack after another by Iranian proxies... grow up man... if someone broke into your home and killed everyone inside what would you do?... I hope they crush Iran and kill their leaders so the people of Iran can finally live a better life...

Sorry bout that,

1. Set up a, counteroffensive.
2. Rockets, Red Blaze.
3. Enemy, in our sights.
4. Bombs, away.
5. You want some more, Iran???
6. Jews don't miss.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
~~~~~~

Israel strikes site in Iran in retaliation for weekend assault: source

Iran attacked Israel over the weekend in retaliation for Israel's deadly strike on Iran's consulate earlier this month

Israel carried out limited strikes in Iran early Friday in retaliation for Tehran firing a barrage of missiles and drones at Israel late Saturday.
Fox News Digital has confirmed there have been explosions in Isfahan province where Natanz is located though it is not clear whether it has been hit. Natanz is the site of one of Iran's nuclear facilities, though state television has described all sites in the area as "fully safe."

Last edited:
Because Netanyahu is trying to stay in power, and starting wars will help him do so.

Yahoo has made it quite clear his plans for bombing his Middle East neighbors into peace ......
1713507721439.png

~S~

So Israel can strike an Iranian consulate then play the victim when they get hit back and now we see this.
A consulate being used as a military command post to control Hamas and Hezbollah. That makes it a legitimate target and consulates don’t enjoy the immunity embassies do.

Israel has apparently retaliated against Iran for their attack the other day hitting deep into Iranian territory even into the Eastern Parts of Iran.

Shows how deranged Israel is right now.
Iran’s attack was forewarned and easily knocked down with minimal damage. It was retaliation for Israel’s own action. Now Israel wants to act as if they’ve been attacked for no reason.
Israel had an opportunity to quell tensions. They instead did this.
BiBis gotta go.

Yahoo has made it quite clear his plans for bombing his Middle East neighbors into peace ......
View attachment 934389

~S~

I've seen this before, but wasn't sure if it was true. So he really did show a map of the Middle East that didn't include Gaza and the West Bank?

What was the date he did that?

Forum List

Back