Israel is on a suicide mission

If you were treated as a second class citizen all your life and had family and friends murdered by the state, you’d feel exactly as the Palestanians do.
Sure, but that requires ignorance of history and a good old fashioned brainwashing by the muslim death cult.

With some education, they can and should realize that their parents' and grandparents' terrorism is why they live in an open air prison. Which should then prompt them to reject and to purge the muslim death cult holding them hostage.

Instead what we see is an impromptu national holiday with dancing in the streets, whenever Hamas rapes and murders an Israeli woman.

Maybe if they valued their own well being more than they valued slaughtering Israelis, the could improve the conditions for themselves and for their children.

Sure, but that requires ignorance of history and a good old fashioned brainwashing by the muslim death cult.

With some education, they can and should realize that their parents' and grandparents' terrorism is why they live in an open air prison. Which should then prompt them to reject and to purge the muslim death cult holding them hostage.

Instead what we see is an impromptu national holiday with dancing in the streets, whenever Hamas rapes and murders an Israeli woman.

Maybe if they valued their own well being more than they valued slaughtering Israelis, the could improve the conditions for themselves and for their children.
Your hatred of Muslims makes you ignorant.

Your affinity for tapping out and having a tantrum makes you childish and ineffectual.
Israeli apologists are incapable of logical debate.

I personally do not believe it’s anti-semitic to criticize Israel’s murderous actions in Gaza. See I have this wild idea that murdering children is not an aspect of the Jewish faith, and that saying otherwise actually has a very ugly history in our society.

The only way to have more sympathy for the 1200 Israelis killed on October 7 than the 16,000+ Palestinians who’ve been killed in Gaza since is to believe Palestinians are subhumans whose lives are worth a tiny fraction of what Israeli lives are worth. That’s the one and only way.

Do you think Palestinians are sub-humans?

It seems to me Israel has gotten their revenge for 10/7 in spades. Does 1,400 dead to 20,000 dead mean anything? Destruction of northern Gaza and displacement of one million Palestinians seems like overkill to me, to put it mildly.

Thanks for pointing out a fact that supporters of Zionist genocide are unwilling to address.

The Netanyahu regime is doing now precisely what it has wanted to do as long as Right Wing war mongers have ruled Israel.
That is to destroy Gaza and exterminate or expel its entire civilian population.

Meanwhile, Israel's violent collection of psycho-Settlers prove that Zionists are eager to exterminate Palestine's native residents even without provocation:

"Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

Thanks again and keep up the good work,

Israeli apologists are incapable of logical debate.

I personally do not believe it’s anti-semitic to criticize Israel’s murderous actions in Gaza. See I have this wild idea that murdering children is not an aspect of the Jewish faith, and that saying otherwise actually has a very ugly history in our society.

The only way to have more sympathy for the 1200 Israelis killed on October 7 than the 16,000+ Palestinians who’ve been killed in Gaza since is to believe Palestinians are subhumans whose lives are worth a tiny fraction of what Israeli lives are worth. That’s the one and only way.

Do you think Palestinians are sub-humans?

Most of Netanyahu's shills have referred to Palestinians in sub-human terms so we should not be surprised that such a racist mindset is in keeping with the murderous Zionist tradition:

1. "The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."—Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982

2. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
—Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994

3. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister Menachem Begin(at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

4. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983

5. “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.” 9 October 2023;
Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant

So, why should we be surprised when apologists for Zionist genocide who are the first to howl "anti Semite" demonstrate ugly racist mindsets when it comes to Palestine's unfortunate native population whose original "crime" has been simply existing on land coveted by murderous Zionist terrorists.

Thanks,

Most of Netanyahu's shills have referred to Palestinians in sub-human terms so we should not be surprised that such a racist mindset is in keeping with the murderous Zionist tradition:

1. "The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."—Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982

2. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
—Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994

3. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister Menachem Begin(at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

4. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983

5. “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.” 9 October 2023;
Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant

So, why should we be surprised when apologists for Zionist genocide who are the first to howl "anti Semite" demonstrate ugly racist mindsets when it comes to Palestine's unfortunate native population whose original "crime" has been simply existing on land coveted by murderous Zionist terrorists.

Thanks,
Yes, but somehow many Americans are indoctrinated to believe Israel is this nice benevolent government only trying to get along with the Palestinians. Any criticism of the Zionist apartheid regime is met with accusations of antisemitism.

How could any real Jew support the mass murder of innocents?

The goal is not tit for tat. The goal is the total obliteration of hamas. Palestinians deserve everything they are getting. They support terrorism. Palestinian families send their sons and daughters out to kill. They kill in Israel and around the world.

So, in your opinion, all Palestinian men, women and children deserve to be burned, mutilated, crushed, starved and tortured by the same people who never miss a chance to exploit the Holocaust?

For someone who has never been anywhere near a Palestinian refugee camp you certainly claim to know a lot about people you've never met.

Since they kill "...around the world.", everybody check under your bed for a deadly Palestinian child.

The goal is not tit for tat. The goal is the total obliteration of hamas. Palestinians deserve everything they are getting. They support terrorism. Palestinian families send their sons and daughters out to kill. They kill in Israel and around the world.
You’re nuts. You are exactly like Hamas. No different.

Defense Secretary Says Israel Risks ‘Strategic Defeat’ If Civilian Lives Not Protected

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said Saturday Israel risked a “strategic defeat” if it fails to protect civilian lives in Gaza during its war with Hamas, adding he had personally appealed to Israeli leaders to do so.

“In this kind of a fight, the center of gravity is the civilian population,” Austin said during the annual Reagan National Defense Forum in California. “And if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.”

“So I have repeatedly made clear to Israel’s leaders that protecting Palestinian civilians in Gaza is both a moral responsibility and a strategic imperative.”

Israel resumed its bombardment of Gaza on Friday after a brief cease-fire ended. The country has since widened its offensive to every part of the region, ordering those in southern Gaza to evacuate and vowing the incursion would be “no less strength” than that in the north.

At least 15,000 Palestinians have been killed since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead, according to the Gaza health ministry, including around 200 since the Friday pause dissolved.

DEFENSE SEC: ISRAEL RISKS 'STRATEGIC DEFEAT' IF CIVILIANS KEEP DYING

I totally agree with Secretary of Defense Austin! What do you think?

He’s trying to appease both sides. Total nonsense and worthless opinion.

If you had ever been to the Middle East and spent time in the Levant you would realize how ridiculous and out of touch your "solutions" sound.

How does one get "... some education" between "Operation Cast Lead", "Operation Pillar of Cloud", " Operation Cutting Edge" and other routine genocidal forays .

Please lose the Hasbara Handbook. We've read the scripted platitudes before.

If you had ever been to the Middle East and spent time in the Levant you would realize how ridiculous and out of touch your "solutions" sound.

How does one get "... some education" between "Operation Cast Lead", "Operation Pillar of Cloud", " Operation Cutting Edge" and other routine genocidal forays .

Please lose the Hasbara Handbook. We've read the scripted platitudes before.
I’ve never been to the ME, but I know Fort is completely full of shit. Unfortunately too many Americans have accepted the state controlled propaganda about Israel.

Israel has every frigging right ro their ancestral homeland. Only pro Islamic scumbags like you want to see Israel eliminated

There's at least half a dozen groups of people that predate the murderous ancient Hebrew tribes who invaded Canaan and you are in no way descended from any of them.

I’ve never been to the ME, but I know Fort is completely full of shit. Unfortunately too many Americans have accepted the state controlled propaganda about Israel.

Who is "Fort" and what does he have to do with getting an education in a Zionist run concentration camp?

But I am grafted into the vine because of Jesus. Oh, and G-d Himself promised that land, pig fucking piece of dogshit.

I'll bet that God also promised you your neighbor's riding lawnmower....

Get help.

Forum List

Back