Israel Is Losing this War

Even impartial supporters of Israel's right to exist are dismayed by Prime Minister Netanyahu's response to the October 7 pogrom.

The utter obliteration of Gaza (buildings and people) is a sign of revenge, not justified retaliation.

Israel's hardline government had already lost international support because of its letting settlers continue nibbling away at the West Bank.

Now its ferocious invasion of Gaza will indeed create even more hatred for Israel in the Middle East and alarm in other parts of the world.

What is sad is that Prime Minister Netanyahu is the longest-serving prime minister in Israel's history.

It is disappointing that so many Israeli voters have kept him in office.

Last edited:
Where are the Forum Outcasts to defend the Ethnic Cleansers and Child Killers?
Only the stupid one has surfaced with his usual type of Racist rowdy cries .

I see 96% of Saudis want all ties with the Child Killers broken and it is great to see Decency and Good in a nation much maligned by Racists for not being White or Christian .

Whatever.

Wonder how many more innocents Ham ass planned on getting killed today as a result of their attack.

Good thing they don't celebrate Christmas, things might slow down.

she's just a kid Hiker

~S~

Yes, I read the article before I posted.

What was your point ?

Her death or the death of her mother is blood on the hands of Ham ass. They said they'd sacrifice people for the cause.

And she likely will be one of those.

I am not cheering it. I am stating a fact.

Where are the Forum Outcasts to defend the Ethnic Cleansers and Child Killers?
Only the stupid one has surfaced with his usual type of Racist rowdy cries .

I see 96% of Saudis want all ties with the Child Killers broken and it is great to see Decency and Good in a nation much maligned by Racists for not being White or Christian .
Did they let you out of the padded room at the asylum again?

Child killers and ethnic cleansers are your Palestinian subhuman Hamas animals. They showed the whole world the barbarism they’re capable of and proudly videotaped the savagery for all to see as well. That you actually call these subhuman animals “freedom fighters”, means that you are also subhuman scum as well.

Whatever.

Wonder how many more innocents Ham ass planned on getting killed today as a result of their attack.

Good thing they don't celebrate Christmas, things might slow down.
Well no, these animals actually ramp things up and start attacking and killing Christians during Christmas parades and New Years celebrations, as they have done many times in the past.

Did they let you out of the padded room at the asylum again?

Child killers and ethnic cleansers are your Palestinian subhuman Hamas animals. They showed the whole world the barbarism they’re capable of and proudly videotaped the savagery for all to see as well. That you actually call these subhuman animals “freedom fighters”, means that you are also subhuman scum as well.

Don't pay attention to her. luiza is a schill for Ham ass and she's always going to brand Israel this way. I actually feel sorry for her. I am guessing she was dropped on her head as an infant..

Well no, these animals actually ramp things up and start attacking and killing Christians during Christmas parades and New Years celebrations, as they have done many times in the past.

Well, that should make luiza happy. She's all about wiping out people who are sitting around a christmas tree or attending music festivals.

And the lunatic will still call them freedom fighters.

Or martyrs.

It's amazing.

The middle east has land to boot, so we know that is not what this is about.

These people are brainwashed pawns and their leaders have admitted a willingness to sacrifice them in the name of changing the perceptions of Israel.

Iran should be bombed into oblivion for supporting Ham ass.

On the ground:

1703357900992.jpeg

Golani brigades flee Gaza after losing > 1/4 its force...

Or martyrs.

It's amazing.

The middle east has land to boot, so we know that is not what this is about.

These people are brainwashed pawns and their leaders have admitted a willingness to sacrifice them in the name of changing the perceptions of Israel.

Iran should be bombed into oblivion for supporting Ham ass.
You are crazy. A warmongering nut job. No wonder you love dumb Joe and Nikki. I bet you still blow W every morning.

You are crazy. A warmongering nut job. No wonder you love dumb Joe and Nikki. I bet you still blow W every morning.

Please make sure you know what you are talking about.

1. I don't like Joe and Nikki.
2. W has always been a turd in our history. Certainly not a conservative.
3. And how am I warmongering ? Suggesting some other country give up some arid unusable land for the Palistinians to call home is warmongering.

You need to stop drinking and posting.

You look stupid when you are sober. It only gets worse with each beer.

Please make sure you know what you are talking about.

1. I don't like Joe and Nikki.
2. W has always been a turd in our history. Certainly not a conservative.
3. And how am I warmongering ? Suggesting some other country give up some arid unusable land for the Palistinians to call home is warmongering.

You need to stop drinking and posting.

You look stupid when you are sober. It only gets worse with each beer.
lol.

You stated you wanted to bomb Iran into oblivion. Iran has a population of 90 million. Do you want all of them murdered?

Do you know what a warmonger is?

I’m guessing you’re 12 years old or a Mossad bot.

You support Joe, W, and Nikki. They’re warmongers too.

‘We lost the war against Hamas,’ says Israel’s ex-army chief

The former Israeli Army Chief of Staff, Dan Halutz, has said that Israel has lost the war against Hamas and that “victory can only be achieved when Netanyahu steps down”, Al Jazeera reports.

His comments were recorded from a conversation he had with anti-government protestors in Haifa.

In an unexpected turn of events, former Chief of Staff Dan Halutz has made a stark assertion on the ongoing conflict with Hamas, indicating that Israel has lost the war against the Palestinian organization. His comments, aired on Channel 7, are a clear critique of the current military and political strategy, suggesting a significant shift in leadership, particularly from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, could potentially lead to a more favorable outcome for Israel.

We have got the Forum Outcasts , Hiccup Fly and Rowdy on the run as , like little boys , they are forced to resort to ad hominem attacks rather than engage in discussion .

They cannot offer any sort of sensible explanation why the Israeli terrorists sat on information for up to a year and then invited the Freedom Fighters in by ordering a Stand Down .
It was a False Flag and the cowardly Racists have no sensible response .
Come on Outcasts . Try telling us why it was not a blatant False Flag .

Forum List

Back