Israel Hits Gaza Doctors Without Borders, 2 Dead, Group Calls It "Deliberate"

I spent 7 years of my life circumnavigating the globe, overland (whenever possible), and consequently I have been to nearly 100 nations, a few in which I chose to temporarily reside. If you think I did all of that without speaking with the indigenous population then your fantasy is as restricted as an adolescent’s. I have had countless hours of chats with old religious men outside of churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples and the experience holds the very best memories of my travels.

I have … you have not … and I can say demonstratively that you don’t know shit about it. Your racist hatred makes me want to puke. :puke: I suggest you cut momma's apron strings and go out in the world. When you return you'll apologize to me and be able to tell me what a sod-assed fool you'd always been.
^^^^^^ that was actually HUMOROUS----seven years on extended spring break-- back packing and sucking up Bhang--- and mumbling with like strung out genius refuse---he IMAGINES that he KNOWS. He is HERE to pontificate

Meh, set up shop in a war zone, get war zone things. :dunno:
so true----when bullets fly-----some manage to find a HEAD. An interesting albeit
tragic factoid-----children have relatively LARGE heads---proportionate to body size
and since gravity plays its force even on a flying bullet-----they are more likely
to catch the lead

soon we'll be blaming the weather on hamas.....~S~
too late----Iran has already blamed the weather on Israel. It's a bit dry
over there because Israel (uhm....excuse me... ) Da ZIONIST ENTITY --stole
the rain clouds

Somewhere out there right now in Gaza is a brave Palestinian Christian. He’s got whatever he has maybe an AK-47. And he’s about ready to fight against an evil Jew, someone who is like this guy

Israeli says to American stopped by Israeli police: “The Godly thing to do is to kill you​

these Palestinians they are reminding us of the American revolutionaries. The odds are stacked against the Palestinians, and they’re fighting for liberty fighting for freedom. And the civilized world stands with the Arab nation.

View attachment 868764

View attachment 868765

Somewhere out there right now in Gaza is a brave Palestinian Christian. He’s got whatever he has maybe an AK-47.

He should kill some Hamas terrorists. The world will thank him.

Israel is now a rabid dog that needs to be put down. It will drag the world down after it into the Apocalypse.

GAZA-750x375.jpg

Doctors Without Borders: Attack on organization’s convoy ‘deliberate,’ calling for investigation
I cant imagine that Israel would hit that convoy if Hamas wasnt in it. If Doctors without borders is riding with Hamas, i dont give a fuck what happens to them. :dunno:

Somewhere out there right now in Gaza is a brave Palestinian Christian. He’s got whatever he has maybe an AK-47. And he’s about ready to fight against an evil Jew, someone who is like this guy

Israeli says to American stopped by Israeli police: “The Godly thing to do is to kill you​

these Palestinians they are reminding us of the American revolutionaries. The odds are stacked against the Palestinians, and they’re fighting for liberty fighting for freedom. And the civilized world stands with the Arab nation.

View attachment 868764

View attachment 868765

Somewhere out there is an Islamist pretending to be a Christian.

Time the public called for an immediate end to all aid to Israel, redirect the money to the border for all I care. But not one more dollar goes to Israel as long as their leadership continues to refuse to support a two-state solution.
Nah, we will continue to give money to Israel. No one cares if you call for anything. You are irrelevent and youll know that im right when we give Israel more money and continue giving them more money every single year.

Bullshit. International law provides protection, especially to doctors and nurses. Problem is, Israel thinks they are exempt from international law.
That isnt true. International law allows for targeting terrorists and enemy soldiers, even if civilians will die in the attack. I mean, what fucking war in history doesnt have shitloads of civilian casualties? No one is being charged with war crimes for it. That does not ever happen because, it isnt illegal.

Somewhere out there right now in Gaza is a brave Palestinian Christian. He’s got whatever he has maybe an AK-47.

I got curious---Christians in Gaza----as it turns out there have been christians in
Gaza since the 5 th century AD-----but today only about 1000 left---markedly dwindled
since Hamas came to be. ----certainly brave----ain't easy being a Kaffir in muzzie land

I got curious---Christians in Gaza----as it turns out there have been christians in
Gaza since the 5 th century AD-----but today only about 1000 left---markedly dwindled
since Hamas came to be. ----certainly brave----ain't easy being a Kaffir in muzzie land

Shhhhh.....you'll wreck FranklinRoosevelt_Muslim's talking point.

That’s like asking the Israeli people to take down the “terrorists” in the IDF.

That isnt true. International law allows for targeting terrorists and enemy soldiers, even if civilians will die in the attack. I mean, what fucking war in history doesnt have shitloads of civilian casualties? No one is being charged with war crimes for it. That does not ever happen because, it isnt illegal.
International law requires the mitigation of civilian casualties. It also requires proportionality.

Forum List

Back