Israel Hits Gaza Doctors Without Borders, 2 Dead, Group Calls It "Deliberate"

Israel is now a rabid dog that needs to be put down. It will drag the world down after it into the Apocalypse.
Agree, agree, agree. But it's not the first time the "without borders" has been excluded. They were too frightened to remain in Mali as I recall, and left.

I hope to GOD he does it. Palestinians have been killing for decades. Put them down.
Jews have been killing people for decades, put them down.

What you fail to realize is that the above quote is the exact same type of thinking these dudes in hooded white suits were practicing as they strung up people in trees.

Israel is now a rabid dog that needs to be put down. It will drag the world down after it into the Apocalypse.

GAZA-750x375.jpg

Doctors Without Borders: Attack on organization’s convoy ‘deliberate,’ calling for investigation
I thought I recall reading somewhere that if Israel went down, some of their officials would want to nuke the world. So there are without a doubt some of the most craziest Jewish radicals right there in Israel. The enemy of mankind just like Aq

Jews have been killing people for decades, put them down.

What you fail to realize is that the above quote is the exact same type of thinking these dudes in hooded white suits were practicing as they strung up people in trees.
Do we have enough trees for the murderous spawn of Allah! I do believe Yosemite and Yellowstone would suffice. Now, where do we get that much rope?

That is a clear war crime. Time the public called for an immediate end to all aid to Israel, redirect the money to the border for all I care. But not one more dollar goes to Israel as long as their leadership continues to refuse to support a two-state solution.
Israel is currently controlled by Jewish racists. They are perhaps the most right wing government in the history of Israel.

One of their security ministers had a portrait of a Jewish terrorist Barach Goldstein in his living room. It’s like the same thing as a Muslim politician having a portrait of Osama bin Laden and his living room.

The United States, 100% must pull all funding for Israel. Overtime we’ve given this country $300 billion. Could you imagine what that money could’ve been used for in America we could’ve ended homelessness.

Israel is currently controlled by Jewish racists. They are perhaps the most right wing government in the history of Israel.

One of their security ministers had a portrait of a Jewish terrorist Barach Goldstein in his living room. It’s like the same thing as a Muslim politician having a portrait of Osama bin Laden and his living room.

The United States, 100% must pull all funding for Israel. Overtime we’ve given this country $300 billion. Could you imagine what that money could’ve been used for in America we could’ve ended homelessness.
Who gave the order to ignore the warnings and stand down on 10/7?

Bullshit. International law provides protection, especially to doctors and nurses. Problem is, Israel thinks they are exempt from international law.
where were those "doctors without borders" when they COOPERATED with terrorists shipping hostages around and using hospital facilities to store weapons and crawling about
it tunnels in the basements of those hospitals----DOCTORS AND NURSES always know what
is going on in the hospitals----there is NO WAY THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW

I don't know what 10/7 means but I'm guessing the answer to your question is "the CIA"?
the current islamo nazi libel includes the charge that ISRAEL ORCHESTRATED THE ISLAMO NAZI PIG MASSACRE AND MUTILATION AND BABY FRY OF OCT 7. It's simple---a variation of the blood in the matzoh libel---some things NEVER change

where were those "doctors without borders" when they COOPERATED with terrorists shipping hostages around and using hospital facilities to store weapons and crawling about
it tunnels in the basements of those hospitals----DOCTORS AND NURSES always know what
is going on in the hospitals---- there is NO WAY THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW
Really? How many DOCTORS AND NURSES know where the boiler room is or from where to replenish the bog roll?

Forum List

Back