Israel Hits Gaza Doctors Without Borders, 2 Dead, Group Calls It "Deliberate"

Doesn't it also require not hiding your military assets in civilian areas?

Yep.

Not only has Doctors Without Borders not offered ANY comment on the status of the kidnap victims who are being abused, but lied about hospitals not being staging areas for terrorism.

Clearly, their politics overrides all else, here.

Israel is now a rabid dog that needs to be put down. It will drag the world down after it into the Apocalypse.

GAZA-750x375.jpg

Doctors Without Borders: Attack on organization’s convoy ‘deliberate,’ calling for investigation
Israeli savages.

are you suggesting that a cache of rifles does not belong behind the MRI
machine-----or is, IN SOME WAY----aberrant?
International law requires the mitigation of civilian casualties. It also requires proportionality.
International law requires the mitigation of civilian casualties. It also requires proportionality.
Oh gee, Winston----you are suggesting that a few thousand Israelis in plan dress
invade Gaza at nite---seek out the more remote areas and break into houses in order
to murder babies and kill persons of all ages and rape women and grab hostages?
I am not in favor of YOUR solution

Yep.

Not only has Doctors Without Borders not offered ANY comment on the status of the kidnap victims who are being abused, but lied about hospitals not being staging areas for terrorism.

Clearly, their politics overrides all else, here.
not consistent with the OATH. Investigation is in order

And if Israel, at some point, built a storage "bunker" in the basement of a hospital,
you just have to use it to store weapons and transport terrorists around the area.

Oh gee, Winston----you are suggesting that a few thousand Israelis in plan dress
invade Gaza at nite---seek out the more remote areas and break into houses in order
to murder babies and kill persons of all ages and rape women and grab hostages?
I am not in favor of YOUR solution
I have a feeling that any solution offered by Winston would be quite final.

And if Israel, at some point, built a storage "bunker" in the basement of a hospital,
you just have to use it to store weapons and transport terrorists around the area.
good point----terrorist storage and war bunkers and tunnel entries in hospital
basements---constitute a LAUDABLE INNOVATION----another feather in the cap
of islam ------like alcohol ????

All the good stuff was invented by muslims.
Yes----lemons too. and shish kebob----according to my Indian shiite informant---
that is the CUISINE OF THE MUGHAL EMPIRE---along with chappatis. I was told
by a person name ?MAHMOUD MEDHI----an Iraqi friend of Saddam (?) that
muslims invented PITA AND FELAFEL. What I do believe is true is that the MAFIA --
developed in Sicily is modeled after islamic society. There was a time when arab muslims
invaded Sicily-----according to a Sicilian acquaintance, the original "black hand" was
a resistance movement against islamic occupation. ANOTHER wonderful
islamic INNOVATION. We have so much for which to be grateful.....sugar too.
ALGEBRA---too----but somehow the really top notch mathematicians of history
were Hindus. I have been informed that CAMEL BURGERS are available in Jerusalem

The mixture of military targets and civilian assets in an urban setting may prevent the conduct of major military operations in urban areas if such operations are likely to cause disproportionate damages to the civilian population and infrastructure. Article 51 provides, in particular, that the mere presence of armed combatants in a city does not imply that the whole city becomes a military target. The grouping of military targets into a single military objective is therefore explicitly prohibited in IHL.

The mixture of military targets and civilian assets in an urban setting may prevent the conduct of major military operations in urban areas if such operations are likely to cause disproportionate damages to the civilian population and infrastructure. Article 51 provides, in particular, that the mere presence of armed combatants in a city does not imply that the whole city becomes a military target. The grouping of military targets into a single military objective is therefore explicitly prohibited in IHL.

Considering the all-encompassing violations by Hamas, Israel has been remarkably
discriminate in their actions.

I spent 7 years of my life circumnavigating the globe, overland (whenever possible), and consequently I have been to nearly 100 nations, a few in which I chose to temporarily reside. If you think I did all of that without speaking with the indigenous population then your fantasy is as restricted as an adolescent’s. I have had countless hours of chats with old religious men outside of churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples and the experience holds the very best memories of my travels.

I have … you have not … and I can say demonstratively that you don’t know shit about it. Your racist hatred makes me want to puke. :puke: I suggest you cut momma's apron strings and go out in the world. When you return you'll apologize to me and be able to tell me what a sod-assed fool you'd always been.
^^^^^^ that was actually HUMOROUS----seven years on extended spring break-- back packing and sucking up Bhang--- and mumbling with like strung out genius refuse---he IMAGINES that he KNOWS. He is HERE to pontificate
You've been outclassed so you switched the subject. I guess you lost your way to the head and fell off the fantail. When it happens to a sailor the cry is, "Man overboard!" but in your case, all hands cried out, "Full speed ahead!" :auiqs.jpg:

Considering the all-encompassing violations by Hamas, Israel has been remarkably
discriminate in their actions.
That is total horseshit. What violations? Where is the evidence? All I have seen are some lame pictures with a supposed rope used to tie up hostages that looked more like it was a rope to tie up an elephant and then some old ass guns. And even that posting has been taken down. The US government was supposed to declassify documents showing the military use of Al-Shifa, where are they at? The director of Al-Shifa was arrested, along with another doctor and two nurses under the pretense they were helping Hamas. I will contend it was to shut them up.

Israel is attempting to walk a thin line here, and they are failing.

The protection to which civilian hospitals are entitled shall not cease unless they are used to commit, outside their humanitarian duties, acts harmful to the enemy. Protection may, however, cease only after due warning has been given, naming, in all appropriate cases, a reasonable time limit, and after such warning has remained unheeded.

The fact that sick or wounded members of the armed forces are nursed in these hospitals, or the presence of small arms and ammunition taken from such combatants and not yet handed to the proper service, shall not be considered to be acts harmful to the enemy.

When was due warning given? What was the reasonable time limit? Were the hospital workers given a chance to evacuate?

Regardless, there still is the requirement of proportionality. Let's put some numbers together. 1332 Israeli's have been killed, this includes the October attack. 395 were IDF soldiers, 10 Shin Bet agents, and 59 police officers. That puts the ratio of civilian to military deaths right at two to one.

Now, ironically, Israel is claiming that is the same ratio of Palestinian civilian deaths to military deaths. But it doesn't compute, and unlike the above numbers that have been clearly documented, there is no documentation or supporting evidence to that claim. 15,000 deaths. 11,000 of those women, children, and the elderly. And then there is the 41 journalists killed, most in their homes. Evidently many Hamas fighters were children, women, or members of the press.

And you probably don't know this. Israel maintains comprehensive records of the place and residence of every single person living in the Gaza Strip. Those journalists, killed in their homes, Israel was purposely targeting them, that is a war crime.

Nope, the OP was spot on. Israel has became a rabid dog, If we aren't going to put that dog down the least we can do is quit feeding the damn thing.

Forum List

Back