Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

Then who are those people in the video fighting against the rebels? Oh wait, let me guess. They're Joooos from the Mossad. Ha ha ha. You're pathetic.

translation:

"Roudy is too unintelligent and unsophisticated to comprehend that some Palestinians are supporting Assad while Hamas is supporting the rebels".

Then who are those people in the video fighting against the rebels? Oh wait, let me guess. They're Joooos from the Mossad. Ha ha ha. You're pathetic.

translation:

"Roudy is too unintelligent and unsophisticated to comprehend that some Palestinians are supporting Assad while Hamas is supporting the rebels".
Sure sure. Whatever you say. "Some", my ass.

By the way, exactly what are "some" Palestinians doing in Syria, shooting and killing Syrians? Who sanctioned this fighting force to be imported and fight for Assad?

Righto.

Last edited:
Sure sure. Whatever you say. "Some", my ass.

By the way, exactly what are "some" Palestinians doing in Syria, shooting and killing Syrians? Who sanctioned this fighting force to be imported and fight for Assad?

Righto.

oh look, even the Jerusalem Post says that Hamas is on the side of the rebels.

'Military wing of Hamas training Syrian rebels' | JPost | Israel News
Is that your way of answering my question? Who sanctioned these Palestinians to go into Syria and shoot and kill Syrians?

Your article is just a BS way for the Palestinians to save "face" for their close relationship with Assad all these years, including helping him kill his own people. In fact, they were one of the biggest pro Assad forces, mobilizing thousands to go into Syria to kill civilians. You see they're so good at this, even the Iranians brought them in during the Iranian revolt in 2009.

Who do they think they're kidding? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Is that your way of answering my question? Who sanctioned these Palestinians to go into Syria and shoot and kill Syrians?

Your article is just a BS way for the Palestinians to save "face" for their close relationship with Assad all these year, including helping him kill his own people.

Palestinians didn't have to "go" into Syria.

They have been there ever since Israel expelled them in 1948.

funny how you're still denying that Hamas supports the rebels and has lost a ton of aid from Iran because of this.

I guess you're very confused when events don't fit your narrow-minded view of how the world works.

Your article is just a BS way for the Palestinians to save "face" for their close relationship with Assad all these year, including helping him kill his own people.

Palestinians didn't have to "go" into Syria.

They have been there ever since Israel expelled them in 1948.

funny how you're still denying that Hamas supports the rebels and has lost a ton of aid from Iran because of this.

I guess you're very confused when events don't fit your narrow-minded view of how the world works.
Your fake outrage isn't working. Palestinians have been Assad's croonies for a long time. Assad imported some while others were there. Thousands were fighting for Assad when the uprisings started and Palestinians have Syrian children's blood on their hands.

Now that the entire world is outraged by Assad's behavior, after all these years of being Assad's bitch, they come out with this bullshit "hey, he's not our friend no more. I don't know this guy." Ha ha ha.

Yeah sure. Get lost.

Your fake outrage isn't working. Palestinians have been Assad's croonies for a long time. Assad imported some while others were there. Thousands were fighting for Assad when the uprisings started and Palestinians have Syrian children's blood on their hands.

Now that the entire world is outraged by Assad's behavior, after all these years of being Assad's bitch, they come out with this bullshit "hey, he's not our friend no more. I don't know this guy."

Yeah sure. Get lost.

get lost?

you want me to get lost?

make me, little boy. :)

....tell us again that Hamas is supporting the rebels. It makes me giggle.

Israel has many good reasons not to take in Arab refugees. What is Lebanon's excuse?

This map shows the size of Israel relative to the Arab world. Surely any reasonable person would recognize a whole lot more room for refugees in places other than Israel. Yet most of those countries won't take them. Why?

Israel covers roughly 8,000 sq miles with a population just under 8 million with 21% of the people being Arab. 263 miles long - between 9 and 71 miles wide - it would fit into the State of Florida eight times. Yet the Israel haters expect Israel to accept the problems of the entire world while expecting nothing of its far larger neighbors...

Lebanon has taken in more than 500,000 Syrian refugees, even though it is 50% the size of Israel, you dumbass.

:tongue:

So you also have a geography deficiency along with your reading comprehension problem? Lebanon is significantly larger in land area than Israel and has a smaller population even with all the Syrian refugees . A pity you didn't know that. (you dumbass as I believe you put it?)

It is true that Lebanon has taken in a lot of refugees from the Syrian conflict and every one of them was sent to existing Palestinian refugee camps where Palestinian refugees have been forced to live since 1948. Most of the Palestinians living there today were born there. They live in abysmal conditions and enjoy no benefits as citizens of Lebanon. And Lebanon is no longer accepting Palestinian Syrian refugees.

Hezbollah, who are the ruling authority in Lebanon, is allied with Assad. Israel is not. Both Assad and Hezbollah are on record as wanting Israel wiped from the face of the Earth. The refugees should be their problem, not Israel's.

And kudos to Israel for providing humanitarian aid just the same for the innocent victims from Syria. I guarantee you that neither Assad nor Hezbollah would do that for an Israeli. More likely they would cut their throats.

Who cares whether there are Palestinians supporting Assad or Palestinians supporting the Rebels? There are a lot of other people from many different nations doing both? They are in general no better or worse than the rest of the outsiders involved there. And the fact is many Palestinians have lived as refugees in Syria and have ties there. They have a lot more business being involved with matters there than many of the others do.

Israel has many good reasons not to take in Arab refugees. What is Lebanon's excuse?

This map shows the size of Israel relative to the Arab world. Surely any reasonable person would recognize a whole lot more room for refugees in places other than Israel. Yet most of those countries won't take them. Why?

Israel covers roughly 8,000 sq miles with a population just under 8 million with 21% of the people being Arab. 263 miles long - between 9 and 71 miles wide - it would fit into the State of Florida eight times. Yet the Israel haters expect Israel to accept the problems of the entire world while expecting nothing of its far larger neighbors...

Lebanon has taken in more than 500,000 Syrian refugees, even though it is 50% the size of Israel, you dumbass.

:tongue:

So you also have a geography deficiency along with your reading comprehension problem? Lebanon is significantly larger in land area than Israel and has a smaller population even with all the Syrian refugees . A pity you didn't know that. (you dumbass as I believe you put it?)

It is true that Lebanon has taken in a lot of refugees from the Syrian conflict and every one of them was sent to existing Palestinian refugee camps where Palestinian refugees have been forced to live since 1948. Most of the Palestinians living there today were born there. They live in abysmal conditions and enjoy no benefits as citizens of Lebanon. And Lebanon is no longer accepting Palestinian Syrian refugees.

Hezbollah, who are the ruling authority in Lebanon, is allied with Assad. Israel is not. Both Assad and Hezbollah are on record as wanting Israel wiped from the face of the Earth. The refugees should be their problem, not Israel's.

And kudos to Israel for providing humanitarian aid just the same for the innocent victims from Syria. I guarantee you that neither Assad nor Hezbollah would do that for an Israeli. More likely they would cut their throats.

Palestinians belong in Palestine. Their living conditions as refugees in squalor outside of Palestine are all attributable to Israel who unlawfully keeps them from their lawful homes.

So you also have a geography deficiency along with your reading comprehension problem? Lebanon is significantly larger in land area than Israel and has a smaller population even with all the Syrian refugees . A pity you didn't know that. (you dumbass as I believe you put it?)...

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/is.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/le.html

Lebanon is 10,400 sq. km with a population of 4.1 million, not including the 550,000 Syrian refugees.

Israel is 20,770 sq. km with a population of 7.7 million.

now, who is the dumbass? You are.

So you also have a geography deficiency along with your reading comprehension problem? Lebanon is significantly larger in land area than Israel and has a smaller population even with all the Syrian refugees . A pity you didn't know that. (you dumbass as I believe you put it?)...

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/is.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/le.html

Lebanon is 10,400 sq. km with a population of 4.1 million, not including the 550,000 Syrian refugees.

Israel is 20,770 sq. km with a population of 7.7 million.

now, who is the dumbass? You are.

Okay, I'll apologize on the square miles. I did misread kilometers for miles for Lebanon and it is roughly half the size of Israel in land area. So you win the points for that one. But I'll defend all my other facts.

Not their problem

no, the suffering of non-Jewish children in another country is not Israel's problem.

but people here are claiming that Israel is doing something for them.

which appears to be false.

Their Arab brothers have 100s of billions of dollars in oil money let them do something .the Jews will help heal the injured, but Israel's resources should be geared towards Jewish immigrants, not Arab.

Their Arab brothers have 100s of billions of dollars in oil money let them do something .the Jews will help heal the injured, but Israel's resources should be geared towards Jewish immigrants, not Arab.

I agree, that Jews should worry about Jews, Christians should worry about Christians, and Muslims should worry about Muslims.

When Jews complain to me that the Christians of the world didn't do enough to help the Jewish victims of the Third Reich, I tell that the same thing.

"sorry Jews, but helping Jews is not the concern or problem of Christians".

how many refugees is israel letting in?

how many syrians are seeking refuge in israel?

millions!
Why not have your church sponsor some of these refugees? Other churches have done so when it comes to unfortunate refugees. Meanwhile, dig deep down into your pocket and tell your fellow churchgoers to support UNICEF.

These next few days will be critical for the children of Syria.

Heightened tensions and increased violence threaten the safety of thousands of children. UNICEF is pre-positioning supplies like bottled water, purification tablets, hygiene kits and blankets, but despite the outpouring of support by many of you, UNICEF faces a 40% gap in the funding needed to respond in Syria.

Please help – this is a crucial moment for hundreds of thousands of children.

https://secure.unicefusa.org/site/D...peal_091513&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=usf

Since I wrote last week, UNICEF donors have given a remarkable $188,916 for the children of Syria. It's an amazing response and recognition that these children need our support and love.

Please share the note below with your friends and family – every donation helps.

Caryl

Last edited:

I agree, that Jews should worry about Jews, Christians should worry about Christians, and Muslims should worry about Muslims.

When Jews complain to me that the Christians of the world didn't do enough to help the Jewish victims of the Third Reich, I tell that the same thing.

The resources are with the Arabs, but of course people like you think it's all about the Jews :cuckoo:

Sorry Hoffstra, but this Christians cares about Christians. And Jews. And Buddhists. And Hindus. And Taoists. And Muslims. And Atheists. All people. The Jews in Israel and the U.S. are doing what they reasonably can to help the most helpless and wounded and needy among the Syrians as are Christians around the world. Why? Because it is who we are. What we are. And it doesn't matter if most Muslims, including Syrian rebels, would not lift a finger to help us under the same circumstances. We don't do it so they will love us or help us.

Here's a question for the ages. Had their been a civil war in Israel that caused many Israelis to be refugees, would any of the Arab states take them in ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back