Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

Palestinians are not Syrians, are they? So how are they 'refugees'??? If either Assad or the rebels are messing with the Palestinians in Syria - then the Pals should take that up with the UN, as that constitutes war crimes.....Where is AI and HRW in all of this?

Most of the Syrian Palestinians, as well as the Palestinians living in other countries, are those who fled from Israel in the 1940's when Arab countries were amassing to attack and destroy Israel. They expected to return after the deed was done, but as those of us with some history education know, that didn't work out for them. Israel defeated all comers then and again in 1967 and then understandably did not allow those who fled to return. Now in 2013, most of the 'refugees' have never lived anywhere other than their host countries, but they are still labeled refugees and many are severely discriminated against and restricted in their current countries.

The descendants of those Palestinians who did not flee Israel remain as Israelis with all privileges and benefits of citizenship EXCEPT that their representation on the Knesset must be less than Jewish Israeli representation and Israel does not require mandatory military sevice from the Arabs who could be forced into firing upon their own families in other countries. Arabs are not prohibited from joining the Israeli military, however.

Only by retaining a subsantial Jewish majority in Israel can Israel hope to survive. Once there is an Arab majority, it is almost certain that the Jews will be driven out or exterminated and Israel will become one more Arab country amongst all those now sworn to exterminate Israel.

And this makes it even more remarkable that Israel is providing humanitarian aid for people from countries that are sworn to destroy Israel.

The Palestinians ask Israel to allow Palestinian refugees in Syria to come to the West Bank.

Israel said NO.

Israel has many good reasons not to take in Arab refugees. What is Lebanon's excuse?

This map shows the size of Israel relative to the Arab world. Surely any reasonable person would recognize a whole lot more room for refugees in places other than Israel. Yet most of those countries won't take them. Why?

arabwld3.gif

Israel covers roughly 8,000 sq miles with a population just under 8 million with 21% of the people being Arab. 263 miles long - between 9 and 71 miles wide - it would fit into the State of Florida eight times. Yet the Israel haters expect Israel to accept the problems of the entire world while expecting nothing of its far larger neighbors.

Here's a map of the entire Middle East including the non-Arab countries allied with the Arab ones:
Arab-World-Map.jpg

As if this means anything.

Zionists are shameless.
You, my friend, seem to be clueless. And out of your league here.

Israel has many good reasons not to take in Arab refugees. What is Lebanon's excuse?

This map shows the size of Israel relative to the Arab world. Surely any reasonable person would recognize a whole lot more room for refugees in places other than Israel. Yet most of those countries won't take them. Why?

Israel covers roughly 8,000 sq miles with a population just under 8 million with 21% of the people being Arab. 263 miles long - between 9 and 71 miles wide - it would fit into the State of Florida eight times. Yet the Israel haters expect Israel to accept the problems of the entire world while expecting nothing of its far larger neighbors...

Lebanon has taken in more than 500,000 Syrian refugees, even though it is 50% the size of Israel, you dumbass.

:tongue:

Last edited:
Shadap Nazi boy. Did you miss this from the initial post, or in addition to being an illiterate dumbass are you also blind?

Israelis Help Syrian Refugees | United with Israel

Israeli officials are present in Jordan working to assist Syrian refugees, Deputy Minister Ayoub Kara revealed.
Speaking at a conference in Jerusalem, Kara said that he had “representatives” in Jordan making efforts to assist children and infants who have been injured in the Syrian military’s ongoing violent crackdown throughout the country.
It is the first time that Israelis are known to be working in Jordan to help Syrian refugees.
Kara, a Druse member of the Likud Party, said that one of the people he sent to Jordan was his bureau chief, who was working alongside representatives from Israeli humanitarian organizations.
“They are in Jordan trying to help people who have been hurt in Syria,” he told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that the representatives he was referring to were Israeli citizens.

Shadap Nazi boy. Did you miss this from the initial post, or in addition to being an illiterate dumbass are you also blind?

listen you Zionist Nazi, none of these so-called Israeli humanitarian groups in Jordan have been named.

so your claim is false, Herr Eichmann.

listen you Zionist Nazi, none of these so-called Israeli humanitarian groups in Jordan have been named.

Who the fook cares what you Irish ass thinks ??

Go take a shot oh whisky and shutup, now how bout them apples???

So you're a grammar Nazi as well as an every day Nazi?? Interesting ...

What a fookin loser you are :lol:

wow, you're soo horny for me!

give me $5 and I'll please that ass.

now, do YOU got any info on the Israeli groups in Jordan?

of course not. Its a lie.

So you're a grammar Nazi as well as an every day Nazi?? Interesting ...

What a fookin loser you are :lol:

wow, you're soo horny for me!

give me $5 and I'll please that ass.

now, do YOU got any info on the Israeli groups in Jordan?

of course not. Its a lie.

Your lack of capital letters to start your phrases....Reminds me of someone..

Why don't you come clean leprechaun boy ???

Who the fook cares what you Irish ass thinks ??

Go take a shot oh whisky and shutup, now how bout them apples???

Jesus, TWO obsessive anti-Hoffstra posts in a row?

you're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists aren't you?

:tongue:

.......now go find some evidence that any Israel humanitarian groups are in Jordan, before you beg your daddy for $5 so I'll please that ass of yours.

:)

Common now, come clean......you can do it....you ain't fooling anyone ...

Who were you before Hoffstra ?

ok Toasty, your obsession with me is getting a little out of hand.

so I'm gonna have to put you BACK on Ignore until you can calm down and stop begging me to please that ass.

while I'm ignoring you, you can try to find some info about these so-called Israeli humanitrian groups working in Jordan.

you can Paypal me that $5 if you still need that sweet lovin', sugar.

Only to a Hamasshole named Jockstrap. Meanwhile Palestinians are helping Assad kill more Syrian children, nice going Palestianans:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRnrs4yOSY]VIDEO SYRIAN REBELS FIGHT PRO ASSAD PALESTINIANS CCTV News - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25Ug6JsReI]Palestine loves Dr Bashar Al Assad - YouTube[/ame]

ok Toasty, your obsession with me is getting a little out of hand.

so I'm gonna have to put you BACK on Ignore until you can calm down and stop begging me to please that ass.

while I'm ignoring you, you can try to find some info about these so-called Israeli humanitrian groups working in Jordan.

you can Paypal me that $5 if you still need that sweet lovin', sugar.

That's what I thought Irish Nazi boy !

You ain't got no balls. Put me on ignore, because you're scared I'm gonna expose you for who you are and get you EXPELLED !

Good night loser. !

BTW, you never denied being Irish, that doesn't look good for you ;)

Forum List

Back