Israel has 80-90 nukes, where is Trump?

Insane Trump almost started WWIII, fortunately moron stopped his purpose. Why Trump does not punish Israel for possessing of almost 100 nukes?
USA destroyed Iraq, Syria, lot of other countries, anyone on behalf of Israel erecting the Great Israel.
How long Israel's lobby in Knesse...sorry in Congress will ignite new and new wars?
Any acquisition of Iran is a blatant lie born by presstitutes and Deep State.
GOP badly needs a new candidate for POTUS, Trump sooner or later finishes the world as we know it

Israel has 80-90 nukes, SIPRI report says, as Tel Aviv continues to accuse Iran of nuclear obsession

Israel has 80-90 nukes, SIPRI report says, as Tel Aviv continues to accuse Iran of nuclear obsession

It is US taxpayers paying and US troops dying for
No problem when new millions of innocent people die.
Only Israel's interest matters

2952437-1445076415715.jpg

Israel hasn't acknowledged or denied having nukes but it would be helpful if they had another 50-100.
--------------------------------- aw haw , yep !!

iu

It does no good to ask for common sense,honesty etc from the zionist conservatives...they care more about Israhell than they do about Americans or America. A few thousand American sons and daughters to die for Israel pft who cares! That's their mindset.

Odious!
Still sad your Jewish boyfriend dumped you?
Still sucking that kosher cock eh....no surprise. So has jeebus told you when he is coming back for the rapture? ROFLMAO...pathetic ziocon pussy.

Oh I am CRUSHED an imaginary being thinks I am an asshole. CRUSHED I tell you.

Insane Trump almost started WWIII, fortunately moron stopped his purpose. Why Trump does not punish Israel for possessing of almost 100 nukes?
USA destroyed Iraq, Syria, lot of other countries, anyone on behalf of Israel erecting the Great Israel.
How long Israel's lobby in Knesse...sorry in Congress will ignite new and new wars?
Any acquisition of Iran is a blatant lie born by presstitutes and Deep State.
GOP badly needs a new candidate for POTUS, Trump sooner or later finishes the world as we know it

It is US taxpayers paying and US troops dying for
No problem when new millions of innocent people die.
Only Israel's interest matters

2952437-1445076415715.jpg
They used them already in their genocide against the native peoples.
They have never used nukes

It was not created by theft it was created by UN decision

Hmm, and yet the Nakba expulsions, and massacres say something different.
No they do not as the Palestinians struck first.

Israel's declaration was an act of war, plain & simple.

Not a heck of a lot of people wouldn't fight back.

If Israel was formed say in New York rather than Palestine, I'm sure we as New Yorkers would fight back too.

LOL!

Who was it a declaration of war against?

Against Palestine, because it was to create a Jewish nation on their soil.

Against Palestine,

Israel's declaration of independence was a declaration of war against an imaginary nation?

That's stupid, even for you.

because it was to create a Jewish nation on their soil.

No Palestinian nation, so there was no Palestinian soil.

iu

It does no good to ask for common sense,honesty etc from the zionist conservatives...they care more about Israhell than they do about Americans or America. A few thousand American sons and daughters to die for Israel pft who cares! That's their mindset.

Odious!
Still sucking that kosher cock eh....no surprise. So has jeebus told you when he is coming back for the rapture? ROFLMAO...pathetic ziocon pussy.

Everyone else also thinks you're an asshole

Hmm, and yet far more users here are rabidly anti-Islamic than anti-Jewish.

Why do they get a free pass? Either you support free speech, or you don't.

In fact, probably a dozen users, or more have called for genocide, war, nukes, etc. against Muslims..

I can't seem to recall when any user here called for genocide, war, nukes etc. against Jews on this forum.

Why do anti-Islamic get a free pass?

Oh, I don't know, how about this.

Terrorist%20Attacks-M.jpg

iu

Odious!

Oh I am an asshole. I also don't give a shit what ANYONE thinks of me.

In fact, probably a dozen users, or more have called for genocide, war, nukes, etc. against Muslims..

I can't seem to recall when any user here called for genocide, war, nukes etc. against Jews on this forum.

When did I state I support Islamic terrorists, or even Islamic Refugees, exactly?

Fact is, Israel creates more refugees headed West, so does the USA, every time they war monger in the Mid-East, causing for Muslims fleeing their homes for the West.

Odious!

Oh I am an asshole. I also don't give a shit what ANYONE thinks of me.

That's good to know.
Hopefully you'll get over your heartbreak.

iu

Odious!

I am real and you’re trailer trash.

When did I state I support Islamic terrorists, or even Islamic Refugees, exactly?

Fact is, Israel creates more refugees headed West, so does the USA, every time they war monger in the Mid-East, causing for Muslims fleeing their homes for the West.

Opinions are not facts.

Arabs / Palestinians owned more land, and made up the majority of Palestine well into the 1940's.

Israel was created by theft, why is it so hard for Zionists to admit such truthful facts?

If Israel was formed say in New York rather than Palestine, I'm sure we as New Yorkers would fight back too.
It was not Israel's declaration it was the UNs declaration after the Palestinians refused to compromise.
He doesn't know actual history, just whatever the hate sites tell him to parrot back.

------------------------------ and very understandable WHY the Israelis fight back against the 'palis' SOB .

You don't steal peoples lands, and then can't grasp why they fight back.

The answer is simply, don't steal the lands, in the first place.
It wasn't their land, period.
Says who? Were there titles for land parcels thousands of years ago? I think what the poster is saying, I'm living and occupying this land. Why don't you respect that, and go live over the hill or across the river somewhere. They're already living in a dwelling right here and that is where they ended up. First come, first serve kind of thing. Every human on the planet should receive some respect for that.
Absolutely not. Attacking innocent civilians earns no one any respect, and the Palestinians can all die to a man and I'd not shed one tear. I think they are absolute scum and should be force-marched back into Jordan or at the very least, into Syria.

They had no land ownership prior to the formation of Israel, the State of Israel offers them full citizenship INSIDE Israel, and they break their word at every turn.

Fuck Palestinians.
There were titles to properties thousands of years ago by Israel? Who would have ever guessed.
No titles to properties at all by the Palestinians, let along with titles that go back thousands of years. Oh wait, the Palestinians are actually Jordanians and have no claim to the land at all, not even going back to last week.

So, you are saying that that Palestinians will never stop fighting?

YEt you attack the Israelis for taking step to protect themselves.

That seems unreasonable.

As if Israel doesn't continue to massacre Palestinians, and steal their land, and oppress them?

It's completely understandable why Palestinians fight back.
------------------------------ and very understandable WHY the Israelis fight back against the 'palis' SOB .

Arabs / Palestinians owned more land, and made up the majority of Palestine well into the 1940's.

Israel was created by theft, why is it so hard for Zionists to admit such truthful facts?
This is a lie of course. Arabs/Palestinians owned nothing, going back as far as you'd like to go.

Says who? Were there titles for land parcels thousands of years ago? I think what the poster is saying, I'm living and occupying this land. Why don't you respect that, and go live over the hill or across the river somewhere. They're already living in a dwelling right here and that is where they ended up. First come, first serve kind of thing. Every human on the planet should receive some respect for that.
Absolutely not. Attacking innocent civilians earns no one any respect, and the Palestinians can all die to a man and I'd not shed one tear. I think they are absolute scum and should be force-marched back into Jordan or at the very least, into Syria.

They had no land ownership prior to the formation of Israel, the State of Israel offers them full citizenship INSIDE Israel, and they break their word at every turn.

Fuck Palestinians.
There were titles to properties thousands of years ago by Israel? Who would have ever guessed.
There were titles and property deeds going back thousands of years for NOONE. Right up until the State of Israel was created.

Try again.

sorry I'm late to the party

but Israel is not threatening anybody with nukes and shit

Israel is keeping it controlled

It was not Israel's declaration it was the UNs declaration after the Palestinians refused to compromise.
He doesn't know actual history, just whatever the hate sites tell him to parrot back.

Don't project onto me what you Zionists do.

Forum List

Back