Israel Gives Warning To Save Innocent Palestinian Lives

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Sure would have been nice if Hamas gave Israel warning of what was to come. Israels coming retaliation will make the Nakba seem like a walk in the park. Despite Israel's committment to not target civilians I feel deeply sad for all the innocent, peace loving Palestinians who will pay the biggest price in death, injuries & homelessness due to their Hamas terrorist leadership.

Sure would have been nice if Hamas gave Israel warning of what was to come. Israels coming retaliation will make the Nakba seem like a walk in the park. Despite Israel's committment to not target civilians I feel deeply sad for all the innocent, peace loving Palestinians who will pay the biggest price in death, injuries & homelessness due to their Hamas terrorist leadership.

24 hours notice. How humane.

Give them all a fresh pack of gum . Fug-um.

Give them all a fresh pack of gum . Fug-um

I'm sure that's official government policy.

Yet right here on usmb many supporters of Israel have spoke differently. They cannot be alone.

16 Years. This was a failure by IDF and Israeli intelligence, they have admitted this.

Clearly Hamas cannot remain.
Agree, except one cannot kill an idea.

HAMAS should be held to account, but it will only end up being a game of whack-a-mole. Until true peace is somehow to appear, this is the future. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Who is against the two-state solution?

Oh now I get it. Israel's warning was not humane but no warning by Hamas was. Amazing what we can learn from Pali supporters
Answer wasn't good enough for you so it hurts your sensibility. What makes me a supporter? Your mouth?

Answer wasn't good enough for you so it hurts your sensibility. What makes me a supporter? Your mouth?
Tol say what you said about Israel's warning when Hamas gave none to Israel shows your Palestinian mentality.

Forum List

Back