Israel Eichler likened female worshippers to church arsonists.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
ADL slams religious affairs minister's 'derogatory' comments

Minister David Azoulay reportedly characterized Reform Jews as 'a disaster for the people of Israel' and referred to Women of the Wall's prayer activities as a 'provocation,' while MK Israel Eichler likened female worshippers to church arsonists.

In a statement issued over the weekend, ADL also pointed to the "outrageous" comments by Knesset Member Israel Eichler (United Torah Judaism), who compared the Women of the Wall movement to the perpetrators of Wednesday night's hate crime arson attack on the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish in northern Israel, as compounding the damage done by Minister Azoulay’s statements.

In a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, MK Eichler wrote that the Women of the Wall who engage in Torah reading at the Western Wall are "not any less dangerous than vandals who attacked the Christian site on the Sea of Galilee."

461691401000100408271no.jpg

ADL slams religious affairs minister s derogatory comments - Israel Jewish Scene Ynetnews

Those poor orthodox jewish men who can't touch woman ( I guess they can when married as one in the article has 14 children- gee I wonder if he has more than one wife? ) so they can't go to the wall, with all these women. Kinda like saying to the Reform Jews, GET YOUR WOMEN IN ORDER.

I'm not getting why these women feel they have to dress like men and perform traditional male roles to be equal to men. Reform "Judaism" is a cancer Just a bunch of leftist pushing leftism because it certainly isn't Judaism.The separation of the sexes is a good thing helps men concentrate:thup:

Minister David Azoulay reportedly characterized Reform Jews as 'a disaster for the people of Israel' and referred to Women of the Wall's prayer activities as a 'provocation,' while MK Israel Eichler likened female worshippers to church arsonists.

In a statement issued over the weekend, ADL also pointed to the "outrageous" comments by Knesset Member Israel Eichler (United Torah Judaism), who compared the Women of the Wall movement to the perpetrators of Wednesday night's hate crime arson attack on the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish in northern Israel, as compounding the damage done by Minister Azoulay’s statements.

In a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, MK Eichler wrote that the Women of the Wall who engage in Torah reading at the Western Wall are "not any less dangerous than vandals who attacked the Christian site on the Sea of Galilee."

ADL slams religious affairs minister s derogatory comments - Israel Jewish Scene Ynetnews

Those poor orthodox jewish men who can't touch woman ( I guess they can when married as one in the article has 14 children- gee I wonder if he has more than one wife? ) so they can't go to the wall, with all these women. Kinda like saying to the Reform Jews, GET YOUR WOMEN IN ORDER.

I don't consider Reform Judaism to be any part of Judaism. When you start breaking the commandment in Deuteronomy 13:1 'you shall not add to, or take away from the commandments in Torah' you cease being a part of Judaism.

Reform permits gay marriage, doesn't condemn homosexuality, etc. While I'm ok with these things obviously, it's not for Man to change what's supposed to be from God. Why I'm against the whole of Christianity and Islam as well. If you worship the god of Abraham, but aren't Jewish, you're not worshipping that deity.

People always say that the fight within a religion is always worse than the fight between religions.

He continued, “A Reform Jew is one who lies for he says ‘I am a Jew’ while practicing a life of denying everything’ [to do with Yiddishkheit]. Christianity is closer to Yiddishkheit than the Reform. After all they have done in Germany and assimilation in the United States; they are now cutting the branch upon which the State of Israel rests.”
Eichler explained the recent legislation doesn’t serve Torah interests. “The founders of the state put these laws into place to give the state a Jewish character and to prevent the Palestinians from coming and shouting ‘ליסטיםאתם’, that you stole the land. If the state removes the veil of its Jewish identity it then reverts to as if it does belong to the Palestinians.” - See more at:

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/199536/eichler-christianity-is-closer-to-yiddishkheit-than-reform-jewry.html#sthash.evNLyOOR.dpuf

What do you suppose he means by this?

After all they have done in Germany

I don't consider Reform Judaism to be any part of Judaism. When you start breaking the commandment in Deuteronomy 13:1 'you shall not add to, or take away from the commandments in Torah' you cease being a part of Judaism.

Reform permits gay marriage, doesn't condemn homosexuality, etc. While I'm ok with these things obviously, it's not for Man to change what's supposed to be from God. Why I'm against the whole of Christianity and Islam as well. If you worship the god of Abraham, but aren't Jewish, you're not worshipping that deity.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were not Jews, so to say Abraham was the father of Judaism is in error, and Abraham had 8 boys and 3 wifes, a stepsister, an Egyptian and a Canaanite (which he had 6 boys with) according to the OT.

If Abraham would of heard the law of Moses he would of given all to Ishmael (according to the OT).

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were not Jews, so to say Abraham was the father of Judaism is in error, and Abraham had 8 boys and 3 wifes, a stepsister, an Egyptian and a Canaanite (which he had 6 boys with) according to the OT.

If Abraham would of heard the law of Moses he would of given all to Ishmael (according to the OT).

Abraham became a Jew at age 99. neener-neener. :)

Abraham became a Jew at age 99. neener-neener. :)

No Abraham was never a jew, Jew came the tribe of Judah.

22 When he had finished talking with him, nGod went up from Abraham. 23 Then Abraham took Ishmael his son and all those born in his house or bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house, and he circumcised the flesh of their foreskins that very day, as God had said to him. 24 Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin. 25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin. 26 That very day Abraham and his son Ishmael were circumcised. 27 And all the men of his house, those born in the house and those bought with money from a foreigner, were circumcised with him.
- Bereishit 17

22 When he had finished talking with him, nGod went up from Abraham. 23 Then Abraham took Ishmael his son and all those born in his house or bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house, and he circumcised the flesh of their foreskins that very day, as God had said to him. 24 Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin. 25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin. 26 That very day Abraham and his son Ishmael were circumcised. 27 And all the men of his house, those born in the house and those bought with money from a foreigner, were circumcised with him.
- Bereishit 17

Yes well in 1970 they say about 90% of American men were circumcised, are they jews? I am aware of that, but in and of itself does not make them jews, if that is the case , Ishmael is a jew . Ishmael was a jew before Isaac. There wasn't even a Jacob then.

- Bereishit 17

Yes well in 1970 they say about 90% of American men were circumcised, are they jews? I am aware of that, but in and of itself does not make them jews, if that is the case , Ishmael is a jew . Ishmael was a jew before Isaac. There wasn't even a Jacob then.

If you need to justify your faith by denying another you need to spend more time studying your own.

I'm not getting why these women feel they have to dress like men and perform traditional male roles to be equal to men. Reform "Judaism" is a cancer Just a bunch of leftist pushing leftism because it certainly isn't Judaism.The separation of the sexes is a good thing helps men concentrate:thup:

Really, from one Michigander to another, if men can't concentrate when women are around , how in the hell do they work, go grocery shopping. Are Jewish men that weak?

- Bereishit 17

If you need to justify your faith by denying another you need to spend more time studying your own.

No, no now, don't try to escape here, lets have you admit that Abraham was not a jew, nor was Isaac or Jacob, because if Isaac was a jew then by all rights Ishmael was a jew before he was. You are avoiding the issue at hand, by trying to put it on me, when we are discussing Judaism.

Now we come to the reason why Israel can't be considered a Jewish State, because it is not! (when even Jews are anti Semitic amongst themselves)

Abbas and Hamas are right, Israel should not be called a jewish state.

Now we come to the reason why Israel can't be considered a Jewish State, because it is not! (when even Jews are anti Semitic amongst themselves)

Abbas and Hamas are right, Israel should not be called a jewish state.

your statement makes no sense at all ---UNLESS YOU ARE A MUSLIM. Jews have engaged in SELF CRTICISM since the inception of Judaism -----you do not know that because, you never read the bible. Self criticism ----ie criticism of islam or muslims by muslims is a sin in islam and a CAPITAL CRIME for non muslims. You express yourself in Islamic terms. You are not news to me------muslims get all excited when jews simply ARGUE with each other on the issues of theology -----it PROVES to them that MUSLIMS KNOW-----but jews simply don't know the ONE SINGLE "TRUTH"

why do you not admit the fact that you are a muslim propagandaist terrorst slut? ---when do you intend to tie a bomb to your stinking ass?

Now why wont Jews admit that Abraham , Isaac and Jacob were not Jews, and Abraham was not the father of Judaism according to the NT. Its only because I do know the OT that I can ask these questions. I think its crazy that you expect the Pals , Abbas and Hamas to recognize Israel as a Jewish State, its bad enough they have to recognize it as Israel now.

Now why wont Jews admit that Abraham , Isaac and Jacob were not Jews, and Abraham was not the father of Judaism according to the NT. Its only because I do know the OT that I can ask these questions. I think its crazy that you expect the Pals , Abbas and Hamas to recognize Israel as a Jewish State, its bad enough they have to recognize it as Israel now.

keep ranting-----I have dealt with lots of people like you-----in the prison wards for the criminally insane and----also among the whores dragged into clinic for treatment of "CLAP". For those who do not understand the interchange-----according to PENELOPE----POCAHANTIS was not an American indian-----because when she was born---the term "American indian" did not exist----and her grandfather was CERTAINLY not an "AMERICAN INDIAN"------btw---did you pass high school plane geometry?

Avoidance is one thing jews like to do. Lets discuss Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, do you think they were Jews and if so why.

Avoidance is one thing jews like to do. Lets discuss Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, do you think they were Jews and if so why.

Abraham and Isaac and Jacob were what would be termed in English today "JEWS" because they are the founders of what is today called THE JEWISH PEOPLE. The JEWISH PEOPLE are so termed because one of the sons of JACOB-----named JUDAH was named by his father (Jacob) as his SUCCESSOR to LEAD the entire community of his descendants via his 12 sons. Jacob also bore the name ISRAEL.
You---Penelope----have no history at all------and burn with jealousy because your vagina itches from disease

Abraham and Isaac and Jacob were what would be termed in English today "JEWS" because they are the founders of what is today called THE JEWISH PEOPLE. The JEWISH PEOPLE are so termed because one of the sons of JACOB-----named JUDAH was named by his father (Jacob) as his SUCCESSOR to LEAD the entire community of his descendants via his 12 sons. Jacob also bore the name ISRAEL.
You---Penelope----have no history at all------and burn with jealousy because your vagina itches from disease

Abraham , Isaac and Jacob were no more Jew than I am. Todays English word for Jew involves all of the Israelites, as we know, it never was, the Jews were from the tribe of Judah. Ezra was the first to ever write anything down , which came after his exile in Babylon. If Abraham , Isaac and Jacob were Jews, then Ishmael was. You know its really too bad everyone has a bible, but yet you Jews just keep making things up. Most Christians have no clue that Abraham had 3 wifes and 8 boys.

Forum List

Back