Israel Declares War!

Sorry bout that,

1. It's war ,and in war, anything goes.
2. Netanyahu has to guide his people, has his hand full to protect them.
3. Will many people die in this war, yes.
4. I think the other side of the Jordan river would be a safe haven.
5. If the Arabs delay their shuffle to the safe haven, there will be blood.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Genocide? You fucking moron. Palestinian population has grown annually.
^ Astonishing incapacity to understand English.

Deranged antisemites are screaming for genocide to be practiced by Israel against the Palestinians.

Because terrorism, imprisonment, torture, murder, endless war crimes and ethnic cleansing aren't satisfying the bloodlust of the Israeli terror state any longer.

You Know so much about what coyote posted, exact post numbers, links and such, it is as if you are a second account of coyote's.

How about you answer my comments I direct at you and let coyote answer for him/her self, unless you are coyote.

Maybe your just a mod ass kisser, which is it.
You're quite delusional.

Coyote is the go-to poster on this thread, so I'm happy to kiss his/her ass in this context.

You, on the other hand, are merely a pro-genocide ass.

One must pray that Israel does the right thing and refrains from any further crimes against humanity.

Yes, you do not care about facts or their logical implications, only your agenda. I already knew that.

The truth of the matter is that Jewish identity goes back over 2000 years, while "Palestinian" identity goes back just a little bit over 50.
^ Ignorance and delusion.

Palestinian roots are far deeper.

But antisemitic Israeli terrorism REALLY began to ramp up about 50 years ago.

You're quite delusional.

Coyote is the go-to poster on this thread, so I'm happy to kiss his/her ass in this context.

You, on the other hand, are merely a pro-genocide ass.

One must pray that Israel does the right thing and refrains from any further crimes against humanity.
Like I said, I called you out and you go crying to others for help.

Deranged antisemites are screaming for genocide to be practiced by Israel against the Palestinians.

Because terrorism, imprisonment, torture, murder, endless war crimes and ethnic cleansing aren't satisfying the bloodlust of the Israeli terror state any longer.
No such thing as a “Palestinian”

It is said that israel missed the intel warning them of the surprise attack. I'll bet Biden's intel community knew it.

We stand with Palestine.

1696794095397.png

How about plantung crops and useful things instead if ieds and 10s thousands rockets(?

They started this War. They done this over and over.Sooo screw them
I was talking about Israel protecting it’s citizens.

Hamas has no interest in protecting it’s people in Gaza.

Forum List

Back